Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise! ❯ Search For Paradise! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Nina Angel: Thank you for the reviews, Julitica, Wind_Sorceress_Keiko, Moon Blade, Kurama13, and lash. I'm glad that you all liked this story. :) I might add a lemon in later chapters. If you guys don't want that, just tell em in a review. :) Just let anyone know: Toboe is a brown wolf, Tsume is a black wolf, Hige is a tan, light brown wolf, and kiba is a white wolf.

Wolf's Rain: Paradise!

Chapter One: Trouble!

It's been 4 years since Nina and Toboe met. They still lived in the abandoned warehouse. One morning, Toboe, in his wolf form, heard something. He growled as the strang presence he was sensing got stronger. Nina heard his growl and looked over at him.

"What's wrong, Toboe?" She asked, petting his head.

Toboe growled more. The young brown wolf stood up, looking over at the door.

***

Kiba, Hige, and Tsume walked into the abandoned warehouse.

Hige sighed, "There's no one in here. Why did you drag us here anyways, Kiba?"

"Do you want to escape that old man?" Kiba answered, "We lost Toboe, since he ran away from us."

"I bet he ran away because of you, Tsume." Hige teased.

"Shut up!!" Tsume growled as they walked through the warehouse.

"What?" Hige grinned, "I'm only tea-"

"Sshh. Do you two hear that growling?" Kiba whispered.

The three wolves stopped, hearing a growl.

"What do you think it is?" Hige asked.

It sounds like a dog." Tsume said.

"It's a wolf." Kiba answered. "I know because I can sense him."

"What?" Hige looked at him, "Sense him?"

Kiba nodded. The three wolves walked slowly to the direction of the growling. Kiba walked ahead of the other two wolves slowly.

***

A shadow of three people formed as Toboe growled. The young wolf jumped up on to one of the oncoming strangers.

"Toboe!" Nina closed her eyes, hoping that Toboe will be ok.

***

Before Kiba could do anything, something leaped out of the darkness at him.

"Kiba!" Tsume yelled.

Instead of hurting Kiba, the wolf licked his face, *Kiba!* The wolf said telepathicly, happily licking his face.

"What the? Toboe?" Hige walked over to him.

***

Toboe changed into his human form and smiled, "Yeah. It's me." He answered.

"What are you doing here in this dump?" Tsume asked, "Especially with that human girl?"

"I've been living here with Nina." Toboe smiled and turned to look at Nina.

"So, that's her name." Kiba said.

Nina walked slowly to Toboe's side and looked at he other wolves.

"I guess you 3 are wolves too that searched for Paradise with Toboe?" Nina asked quietly.

"You told her about Paradise?" Tsume growled angrily, making Nina gasp, "Humans aren't supposed to know about that!"

"It's ok." Kiba answered, "Toboe, we're going to try to search for it again. Would you like to search for it again with us? Nina, you can come too."

"Well, I guess we can search again." Toboe sighed, "But Nina will have to stay here."

"What? No, I'm going!" Nina grabbed his arm, "Please Toboe. Let me come with you. I'll be ok as long as you protect me."

"But Nina, it'll be a long trip. And I don't know when we'll be back." Toboe looked at her, "Are you sure you want to go?"

"You might as well let her go." Hige twirled his black collar-like necklace on his finger, "She'll follow anyways since she's your girlfriend."

Toboe sighed, "Alright, Nina. You can go."

Nina smiled and hugged him, "Thank you, Toboe."

"Well, we might as well get going." Kiba said, changing into his wolf form.


Nina's eyes widened as all of them changed into wolves. Kiba went under her nad soon she was on his back.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked as Kiba started running with her on his back.

"Humans aren't as fast as wolves. So one of us will have to carry you. We'll all take turns carrying you." Kiba answered, running with Toboe and the other two following them.

Kiba, with Nina on his, and the others ran out of the city. Their journey for Paradise starting again.


Nina Angel: I'm glad you all reviewed. Thank you. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll update soon.