Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ The Frozen Lunar Flower ❯ Now You've Been Kissed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

a/n: Hey peoples! Well, thank's for making it this far in my story. Actually I'm glad I made it this far. . I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Chapter 3
"I don't really know what to do about Pop's being gone all the time, Hige," sighed Blue. It had been two weeks since her and Hige had been seeing each other regularly, at least during the day since Blue wouldn't risk sneeking out at night. "It gets kind of lonely around the house sometimes." She sighed again and lay down on Hige's couch, balancing the remote on her stomach.
Hige had a small apartment, which Blue actually thought was very nice and quiet, but Hige hated it because it was such a small place. There was one bedroom, a living room, kitchen and bathroom, but all of them were decorated rather nicely.
"Well, you can come hang out with me during the day," said Hige from the kitchen.
Blue nodded. "Yeah, that's true, but sitll, Pop's gets home really late sometimes." She turned slightly to look at Hige, then the remote fell off her stomach and onto the floor, so she leaned over to pick it up.
"Well, then that just sucks," said Hige, but then he became very quiet. He saw Blue leaning over to pick up the remote, but then he noticed how rather low cut her shirt was today. He wondered exactly how big her chest was anyways, because he never really focused on it, but then again, seeing her breasts pushed together like that was completely...
"Hige are you okay?" asked Blue rather puzzled.
"Oh, yeah I'm fine," he replied, trying to keep calm.
"Well, your nose is kind of bleeding."
"What!" Hige touched his nose lightly, then saw the blood on his fingertips and flushed bright red. "I'll, um, be right back." He then rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.
"Okay," said Blue, shaking her head at Hige's odd behaviour and turned on the television.
Hige splashed his face with cold water from the faucet in the bathroom sink, padded his face dry with a towel, and looked back up at his face. What was that about? It isn't as if he's never seen boobs before. Actually, he'd seen a lot of them, but that wasn't the point. Maybe it was the way Blue was being so accidental about it, maybe it was because she had really, really nice, soft skin and he was just thinking about it.
"Get a grip on yourself, Hige," he said in a sharp whisper to his reflection. "It isn't as if you wanted to jump her right there or anything!" He shifted uncomfortably, looked down and then quickly back up at his blushing face in the mirror.
"Why the hell am I blushing at myself!" He looked around the bathroom like a fox hunting for a rabbit, then reached into the shower and turned on the cold water and stuck his head under the icy stream. After he soaked his face and hair under the water, he turned off the faucet and wrapped a towel around his head.
"Much better," he sighed. Then looked at his reflection one more time to make sure Blue wouldn't look at him that strangely, took the towel off his head, and made his way back to the living room.
"Wow, what happened to you?" asked Blue when Hige emerged from the bathroom with his hair covered in water, but the rest of him normal and not so soaked with water.
"Um, nosebleed out of control, but it's nothing to worry about," stammered Hige. "It is winter and I, um, get lots of nosebleeds around this time of year."
"You've been fine these past two weeks, Hige, why's it acting up now?" Hige shrugged and sat next to Blue on the couch.
"So, what are you watching?" Hige asked, trying to change the topic quickly. He watched the people on the television screen doing all sorts of stupid or weird stunts.
"No idea," said Blue leaning her head against his shoulder. "It's kinda funny though, but only because I'm not stupid enough to try what they're doing." Hige nodded and wrapped one arm around Blue's waist and leaned closer to her.
Blue closed her eyes for a while and tried to think about what Hige told her a few weeks ago, but eventually she saw things swirl before her eyes, slowly beginning to take shape.
There was a boy with brown hair lying on the ground, as if he were hurt. A girl with jet black hair had her arms around him, and although Blue was totally deaf to what they were saying, she could still see their lips moving. The girl was scared, crying and calling out the boy's name, trying to snap him out of whatever was wrong with him, then he touched her face gently with his hand, wiping off a warm tear with his thumb. The girl's face then relaxed and she pulled him closer to her.
"Blue, are you okay?"
Blue shook her head and opened her eyes. She was lying down again and had a cold cloth on her head, but Hige was next to her. "You fell out again like you did a few weeks ago."
"I'm fine," said Blue as she used her arms to try and sit up.
"Blue, you need to lie down for a while," insisted Hige and he held up his hands to try and stop her from getting up, but they landed directly on Blue's breasts. For a few seconds time froze, except for the blood that rushed to Blue's face.
"What was that for?" squeaked Blue falling backwards onto the couch.
"I didn't mean to!" inisisted Hige. "They kind of just fell there!"
"My boobs or your hands?"
"Both!" Hige then realized how the situation must have looked to Blue. "I just wanted to stop you from getting up because you didn't look well!"
Blue shook her head. "You know, no matter how you phrase it, this is never going to sound right to me, right?"
"Yeah," sighed Hige as he put his hand on the back of his neck. "But you know, it was funny how your heart beat got faster."
"If you insist, but I highly doubt you'll be able to have this experience again." Hige sighed with dissapointment and sat down next to Blue, who moved over and cuddled up against him. So much for no more experiences, thought Hige as he took Blue's hand in his and entwined his fingers between hers.
After a few minutes, Hige suddenly felt compelled to ask the most unusual question. "Hey Blue," he said nervously.
"What is it, Hige?"
"I know this might be a pretty stupid question to ask, but have you ever been kissed before?"Blue blushed crimson and looked away. "Well?" Blue shook her head. "You're kidding me! How can you not have been kissed before? I mean, you have such pretty, kissable lips!"
Blue turned and looked at Hige, her face even redder. "You're making fun of me, aren't you?"
Hige shook his head. "I'm to scared to do that, Blue." He winked and Blue giggled a little. "I could show you, if you want to anyways." Blue nodded and Hige held her chin softly, then let his lips brush against hers lightly. He could feel Blue's skin growing warmer next to his, especially her cheeks.
"There," he said. "Now you've been kissed."