Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf's Tears ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feiona: Thanks for all the reviews!!!! So as not to keep you waiting here is the long awaited CHAPTER 2!!!!!
 
Chapter 2:
 
About fifteen minutes later the group came upon a sickening site. Bodies of wolfs lay everywhere as though they were just thrown there. Changing into their human forms, Hige cringed as his sensitive nose picked up the sent of blood. Glancing at his companions, he noticed Toboe's eyes were cloudy. Walking over to the pup, he put a reassuring had on his shoulder. "Hey runt." He whispered. "You alright?"
Toboe shook his head, not caring bout the runt comment, tears running down his face.
"This was why." He whispered brokenly. "This was why the wolf was crying. This was its family."
Tsume glanced at the sobbing pup and growled. "Let's go. This is none of our concern." Kiba nodded at turned to look at Cheza.
"We need to go. There is nothing we can do here."
Shaking her head, the flower maiden looked towards the horizon.
"This one can still sense her."
Glancing at Kiba, she started toward the hills. Moving to follow her, Kiba was shock to see the brown body of Toboe streak past him.
"Toboe!!" Kiba shouted at the blur.
"Let him go." Hige said, scratching the back of his head. "He feels sorry for her…WAIT A MINUETE!!! DID SHE SAY SHE!!!!" Hige's eyes widened with glee. "WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE!" He shouted, changing back into a wolf, taking off after Toboe. Shaking their heads, Kiba and Tsume shared a glance and followed their comrades.
 
With a sigh Feiona changed back to her human form. Blowing a strand of long platinum blond hair out of her face, she scoffed.
This stuff is just gonna get in the way.
Reaching into one of the many pockets in her pants, she pulled out the Switchblade her Uncle gave her. Smiling at the howling wolf on the sheath, she flipped out the knife and started hacking away at her platinum locks. When she was finished her hair just barely reached her chin.
Nothin like a new look for a new life.
Shaking her head to get read of any loose hair she caught sight of the necklace her mother gave her for her 16th birthday. It was a wolf made of onyx with sapphires for eyes. Her mother told her that as soon as she saw it she knew it was made for her. Smiling she stood and stretched.
"No need to say here and wither away." She stated. "The last thing I need is Uncle to haunt me for dieing on him."
Taking one last look at the town she caught the sent of a lunar flower.
What the?
Walking to the edge of the hill she noticed a girl with pink hair running in her direction.
The smell is coming from her!?
Looking behind the girl, Feiona nearly fell over. The girl was being followed by four wolfs!!!!
"What the hell is going on here?" She whispered, backing away from the edge. She watched as the girl came over the crest of the hill.
"Hello!!!" The girl shouted, waving. Feiona waved back, still unsure of this floral smelling child.
 
Still shocked at the fact that the girl smelled like flowers, Feiona failed to notice the entrance of the wolfs. Toboe, who was the first to reach the top, surveyed her.
She's pretty. He thought taking in her beauty. What is she wearing though? She was adorned in baggy black pants that were held up by a black belt, a long silver chain hung from the belt buckle and connected to her pocket. A tight black halter-top covered her chest, showing off her flat stomach and navel ring. The only person he saw wear stuff like that was Tsume. Specking of Tsume, he turned to see what the others were doing. He nearly burst out laughing, Hige was drooling and had a dreamy look in his eyes. Looking past him, Kiba and Tsume were leaning against a tree in human form, watching the two girls. Walking over the two eldest of the pack her asked them what they were thinking. Tsume just growled at him.
"None of your business!" He snapped looking away from Feiona.
Kiba smirked as he glanced down at the pup. "I'm trying to figure out what we are going to do with her." He said, answering Toboe's question. "Cheza won't let us leave her here."
 
Feeling a hand on his elbow, he looked over to see Cheza smiling at him.
"This one likes her."
Smiling, he looked at Feiona. "Hello. It's nice to meet you." He called out to her, being that she was till a good 15 feet from them. "My name is Kiba. This is Tsume," He pointed to him. "Hige," Feiona smiled behind her hand at the dazed look in his eyes. "And this is the youngest in our pack, Toboe." Cautiously Toboe walked over to Feiona.
"I'm sorry about your family." He whispered looking at his feet, eyes filled with tears. Smiling, Feiona wrapped her arms around him.
"Thank you." She whispered in his hair. Pulling away, she whipped the tears from his face. Looking over at the remaining men, she bowed.
"My name is Feiona Avalon. It's a pleasure." Gazing at then men she took in their appearance.
 
The one named Hige had short brown hair and cinnamon and was wearing a pair of light blue pants with a black strip down the side and a yellow shirt over a black long sleeved one. A large black collar adorned his neck. Glancing at Tsume, her mouth dropped. Leather, he was wearing black leather, Black leather pants, a black leather vest over a gray shirt that showed his well formed abs and chest, and black leather arm covers. She had to admit it fit well with his white hair and gold eyes though. Looking down at Toboe, she smiled. The little pup reminded her of her little brother. Her eyes glazed over at the thought of Nanok. To die at such a young age… Shaking her head, she continued her scrutiny. Toboe wore a long sleeved brick red shirt with the sleeves rolled, a pair of green pants and black boots. Three silver bracelets lay on his wrist. Her gaze finally settled on Kiba, and she blushed.
Oh my God!!! She thought giving him the once over. Long, dark brown hair, deep blue eyes, it took all of her strength not to fan herself.
And girls fawned over Hojo.
His long legs were encased in a pair of blue jeans; a black jacket covered a white shirt.
If mom could see me now.
 
Her scrutiny did not fall on blind eyes. Hige was really enjoying having a beautiful woman look him over. Sneering, Tsume smacked him on the back of the head. "Have some pride, porky." He snapped. "What did I do?" Hige asked rubbing the back of his head. Lets just say a large argument started. Feiona watched this with a large sweat drop on her head.
"Do they do this often?" She asked the remaining boys and Cheza. Kiba nodded, but Cheza and Toboe were to busy enjoying the show. Turning her gaze back to the quarreling wolfs, she giggled. Tsume had Hige in a headlock and was giving him noggies. Toboe looked up at the sound and smiled.
She has a pretty laugh.
"So Feiona, where are you gonna do now?" He asked. Smiling, Feiona looked up at the moon.
"I'm going to Paradise."
 
Ohhhhh, someone has a crush!! * Squeals * That's soo cute!!!! Any who, please review, but please no flames, just CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, thanks.