WWE Fan Fiction ❯ WWE does the Breakfast Club ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I would just like to take the time and say that i own nothing in this story. Not one thing at all. Now that is out of the way none of the wwe superstars in this story are married. Why because I want it that way. The only one still married is Mr. McMahon.



Prologue



All the superstars from Raw, SmackDown!, and ECW were standing around. Waiting to see what they were there for. A door opened and a young girl walked in. They looked at her and saw she had brown almost black hair with red going through it, brown eyes with a bit of blue. She wore tight black pants, black boots, and a tight DX t-shirt.


Orton: Who the hell are you?

Hiei's Firefly: My name is Hiei's Firefly but you can just call me Firefly.

Jeff: Why are we here?

Firefly: Did you all read the script that was mailed to you.

All: Yes.

Firefly: Good because you are going to do a play on The Breakfast Club.

Mr. McMahon. Why?

Firefly: Because I'm bored and this seemed like a good idea. Now for the parts. Brian is going to be Kenny Dykstra. Mr. Vernon is Mr. McMahon. Claire is Trish. Claire's father is Stone Cold. Brian's Mother is Linda McMahon and his little sister is Kelly Kelly. Andew is Shawn Michaels. His father is Ric Flair. John Bender is John Cena. Allison is Lita and Carl will be Coach. Everyone else is going to be the crew.

Hunter: Why do the rest of us have to stay to be the crew.

Firefly: Because I didn't hire anyone else to do it. Now get some rest and we will start tomorrow.

With that she leaves the others to do as they please.


Will that is the end of that one. I will get the next chapter out as soon as I can. R/R. Bye.