WWE Fan Fiction ❯ WWE does the Breakfast Club ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here is the next part. To anyone that has Reviewed, THANK YOU! Just so you know this is a Shawn/Lita (because ever since I read "Cry Me a River" by: Kyizi. I have loved this pairing). Also John/Trish but that I don't really care about. So R/R and I will Love you forever.


Chapter 1


Once again everyone was there and once again waiting for the director.

Orton: Where the hell is she?!

Hunter: Calm down would you.

Shawn: So she's a little late. She'll be here soon I'm sure.

As soon as he said that, Firefly walked in.

Firefly: Is everyone ready. We get to start today.

Candice: (dryly) Yay.

Firefly didn't seem to know that she said anything but Lita and Mickie glare at her.

Firefly: Alright everyone! Places and go for it.

Kenny: Saturday...March 24, 1984. Mahanoy High School, Mahanoy City, PA. 17948. Dear Mr. McMahon...we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was that we did wrong, what we did was wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write this essay telling you who we think we are, what do you care? You see us as you want to see us...in the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. You see us as a brain, an athelete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. Correct? That's the way we saw each other at seven o'clock this morning. We were brainwashed...
John: Wait. Why do I have to play the criminal.
Firefly: You were the only one who really fit the role.

(We see Trish and her dad sitting in the car. Trish is the popular girl.)
Trish: I can't believe you can't get me out of this...I mean it's so absurd I have to be here on a Saturday! It's not like I'm a defective or anything.
Steve: I'll make it up to you...Honey, ditching class to go shopping doesn't make you a defective. Have a good day.

Hunter: That whole sentence was weird with Steve saying it.
Firefly: I know but at least he stuck to the scripted and didn't add anything.
Hunter: Yeah, I guess you are right about that.

(Trish rolls her eyes and get out of the car. She goes into the school. Next we see Kenny and his mom and sister. He is the brain.)
Linda: Is this the first time or the last time we do this?
Kenny: (Upset) Last....
Linda: Well get in there and use the time to your advantage...
Kenny: Mom, we're not supposed to study; we just have to sit there and do nothing.
Linda: Well mister you figure out a way to study.
Kelly Kelly: (annoyingly) Yeah!
Linda: Well go!
(Kenny gets out of the car and goes into the school.)

Jeff: They are doing good right?
Firefly: They are doing fine. If people would stop talking after so long.
Hunter: We just can't help ourselves.
Firefly: You need better self-control.
Jeff: We might but for now this is fun.
Hunter: Yeah and besides you answer us.
Firefly: Well its rude to ignore people and besides you two are just two of my favorite superstars. I won't get into the others at the moment and now back to the show, I mean play.

(Now we see Shawn and his dad. Shawn is the jock of the group.)
Ric: Hey, I screwed around...guys screw around, there's nothing wrong with that. Except you got caught, Sport.
Shawn: Yeah, Mom already reemed me, alright?
Ric:(angry) You wanna miss a match? You wanna blow your ride? Now no school's gonna give a scholarship to a discipline case.
(Shawn get out of the car and goes into the school.)

A few moments of silence.
Firefly: What nobody has anything to say.
Steve: No.
Hunter: Nope.
Jeff: Not really.

(Now we see John Cena walking to the school. A car is coming toward him but he doesn't stop walking. The car stops right in front of him. He goes into the school. Out of the car steps Lita. She is dressed all in black. She steps forward to look in the front window and the car drives away. She goes into the school.)

Firefly: Ok people that is a wrap. We will start with everyone in the library tomorrow.
Lita: How many days are we going to be here doing this?
Firefly: I don't know yet. Bye everyone.

Ok that is the end of that. I will get the next part out as soon as I can. R/R. Bye.