WWE Fan Fiction ❯ WWE does the Breakfast Club ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I still don't own a thing.



Everyone was standing around drinking coffee and waiting for the director. When she walked in.

Orton: On time for once I see.

Firefly: Yes I am. Now today is the Library part and I want to get started. (She looks around.) Where is DX?

With that everyone starts to look around and can't find them.

Hunter: Right here. Here we are.

Hunter and Shawn came in through one of the side doors. By the look on their faces you can tell they are up to no good.

Firefly: What are you two up too.

Shawn: Nothing. Are we ready to get to the play.

Firefly: Yes. Places people.



There are six tables in two rows of three. Trish is sitting at the front table. Kenny comes in and sits at the table behind her. Shawn comes in and points at the chair next to Trish at the front table. She shrugs and he sits there. In walks Cena, he touches everything on the checkout desk and takes a few things in the process. He walks over to where Kenny is sitting and points to the table on the opposite side of the Library. Kenny reluctantly gets up and moves. Cena sits at the table where Kenny was and puts his feet up. Lita walks in. She walks all the way around the library and sits in the back corner table, just behind Kenny. Shawn and Trish look at each other and snicker. Kenny looks at her in confusion and then turns away. Enter MR. MCMAHON, a teacher. He holds a stack of papers in his left hand. He addresses the group with such disrespect it makes you wonder how he ever got the job.
Mr.McMahon:Well...well. Here we are! I want to congradulate you for being on time...
Trish raises her hand.
Trish:Excuse me, sir? I think there's been a mistake. I know it's detention, but...um...I don't think I belong in here...
Vince doesn't care. He just continues to talk.
Vince:It is now seven-oh-six. You have exactly eight hours and fifty-four minutes to think about why you're here. To ponder the error of your ways...

Hunter to Firefly: HE is very good in this role.
Firefly: Why do you think I gave it to him?
Hunter: I never really thought about it.
Edge: You are getting off track.
Firefly: Will then shut up.

Cena spits into the air and catches the spit in his mouth again. Trish looks like she is going to gag.
Vince:...and you may not talk. You will not move from these seats.
He glances up at Cena and points at him.
Vince:...and you...
Vince pulls the chair out from under Cena's feet.
Vince:...will not sleep. Alright people, we're gonna try something a little different today. We are going to write an essay--of no less than a thousand words--describing to me who you think you are.

Firefly: Hey Hunter.
Hunter: Yeah.
Firefly: What were you and Shawn up to.
Hunter: You'll see soon.
Firefly: Ok. Back to the play. And just so you know I am recording this whole thing.
Steve: Why?
Firefly: For my own amusement.

Cena:Is this a test?

Hunter: OH MY GOD! He speaks.
Cena: Shut the hell up.

Vince passes out paper and pencils and takes no notice of Cena.
Vince: And when I say essay...I mean essay. I do not mean a single word repeated a thousand times. Is that clear Mr. Cena?
Cena looks up.
Cena: Crystal...
Vince :Good. Maybe you'll learn a little something about yourself. Maybe you'll even--decide whether or not you care to return.
Kenny raises his hand and then stands.
Kenny: You know, I can answer that right now sir...That'd be "No", no for me. 'cause...
Vince: Sit down Dykstra...
Kenny: Thank you sir...
He sits.

Hunter to Steve: Hey you know. He would make a good lap dog for some one.
Kenny: Come here and say that to my face.
Hunter: I would but I think Firefly is starting to get annoyed.
Steve: Yeah I'd say thats about right, so SHUT UP and on with the play.

Vince: My office...
Vince points.
Vince: ...is right across that hall. Any monkey business is ill-advised...
He looks around at them.
Vince: ...any questions?
Cena: Yeah...I got a question.
Vince looks at him suspiciously.
Cena: Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
Vince: I'll give you the answer to that question, Mr. Cena, next Saturday. Don't mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns.
Vince leaves.
Cena: That man...is a brownie hound...

Firefly: Ok I think we will leave it at that.
All of a sudden a crash is heard and Vince comes walking back in from his dressing room covered in green paint. Hunter and Shawn start to laugh.
Firefly: So that is what you two were doing.
Hunter: Yeah.
Firefly: Ok then. See you all tomorrow.
Vince: You mean your not going to do some thing about this.
Firefly: Nope. (Grin) Bye all.
With that she leaves. So does everyone else.

I will be tring to make this a little funnier than it has been. R/R. bye. Oh If you have a movie you would like them to do after this one then let me know.