WWE Fan Fiction ❯ WWE does the Breakfast Club ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Still don't own.



Everyone comes in at once.

Firefly: Glad you all decided to join me.

A couple people jump because they didn't know she was there.

Shawn: You did that on prepose, didn't you.

Firefly: Yes I did. I wanted to see who would jump. Now lets get ready people.



Everyone tries to get comfortable and we hear a loud snapping sound. Kenny turns and looks and it is Lita, biting her nails.
Cena's eyes widen as he turns to look. Everyone is looking now. Lita notices them looking at her.
Cena: You keep eating your hand and you're not gonna be hungry for lunch...
Lita spits part of her nail at Cena.
Cena: I've seen you before, you know...
We see Vince look out from his office.
We see Kenny playing with his pen.
Kenny: (quietly to himself) Who do I think I am? Who are you? Who are you?
He attaches the pen to his bottom lip and puts the top under his upper lip.
Kenny: I am a walrus...


Hunter: Enough said.

Cena looks at him in utter confusion. Kenny notices this, laughs and takes the pen out of his mouth-- embarrassed.
Cena and Kenny begin to take their jackets off at the same time. They both notice this. Kenny stops removing his jacket.
Cena takes his all the way off. Kenny rubs his hands together and pretends to be cold. He pulls his jacket back on. He turns and looks at Cena who is still staring at him.
Kenny: It's the shits, huh?
Cena glares at him and Kenny utters an uncomfortable laugh.

Hunter to steve: Even in a play he is a little bitch.
Steve laughs.

Cena turns away and crumples up his essay paper. He throws it at Trish. It misses and goes over Trish's head.
Shawn and Trish acknowlege it but continue to ignore Bender.
Cena starts loudly "singing" the musical part of a song. “Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...nah, nah, nah..
Trish: (to herself) I can't believe this is really happening to me...
Cena stops "singing" abruptly.
Cena: Oh, shit! What're we s'posed to do if we hafta take a piss?
Trish: (disgusted) Please...
Cena: If you gotta go...
We hear Cena unzip his fly.
Cena: You gotta go!
Everyone is now looking at Cena.


Steve: Its probably so small he can't find it.
A couple of people laugh out loud.

Trish: (disgusted) Oh my God!
Shawn: Hey, yer not urinating in here man!
Cena: Don't talk! Don't talk! It makes it crawl back up!
Shawn: You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor!
Cena gasps mockingly.
Cena: You're pretty sexy when you get angry...grrr!


Firefly: They don't call him a Sexy Boy for nothing.
Everyone stares at her.
Firefly: Sorry please continue.

He turns to Kenny.
Cena: Hey, homeboy...
Kenny points at himself with his pen.
Cena: ...why don't you go close that door. We'll get the prom queen-- impregnated!
Trish turns and glares at him.
Shawn: Hey!
Cena ignores him.
Shawn: Hey!
Cena: What?
Shawn: If I lose my temper, you're totalled man!
Cena: Totally?
Shawn: Totally!
Trish:(to Cena) Why don't you just shut up! Nobody here is interested!
Shawn: Really! (to Trish about Cena) Buttface!

Hunter: Oh come on Shawn. You can come up with a better name then that.
Shawn: I'm just going by what the script said.
Hunter: Oh. Will there should be a better name in there then buttface.
Shawn: Not really.

Cena: Well hey Sporto! What'd you do to get in here? Forget to wash your jock?
Kenny: (nervous) Uh, excuse me, fellas? I think we should just write our papers...
Shawn: (to Cena) Look, just because you live in here doesn't give you the right to be a pain in the ass...so knock it off!
Cena mockingly registers pain in his face.
Cena: It's a free country...
Trish: (to Shawn) He's just doing it to get a rise out of you! Just ignore him...
Cena: (to Trish) Sweets...you couldn't ignore me if you tried!
Trish rolls her eyes.
Cena: So...so! (to Shawn and Trish) Are you guys like boyfriend/girl- friend? (a beat) Steady dates? (another beat) Lo--vers? (another beat) Come on Sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot...beef... injection?
Trish and Shawn turn to face Cena, both furious.
Trish: (screams) Go to hell!
Shawn: (screams) Enough!

Hunter: You get em Shawn.
Firefly: Are tring to start a fight.
Hunter: Not really but if one breaks out....

We see Vince in his office.
Vince: (yells) Hey! What's going on in there? (to himself) Smug little pricks!
They all look at each other. Shawn turns away from Cena.
Shawn: (to himself) Scumbag!
Cena stands up and walks over to the railing. He sits on it.
Cena: What do you say we close that door. We can't have any kind of party with Vernon checking us out every few seconds.
Kenny: Well, you know the door's s'posed to stay open...
Cena: So what?
Shawn: So why don't you just shut up! There's four other people in here you know...
Cena: God, you can count. See! I knew you had to be smart to be a...a wrestler.
Shawn: Who the hell are you to judge anybody anyway?
Trish: Really...
Shawn: You know, Cena...you don't even count. I mean if you disappeared forever it wouldn't make any difference. You may as well not even exist at this school.

Orton: Now that is harsh.
Hunter: Shut up.

Cena probably is upset at this and he pauses a moment before speaking. He doesn't let his emotions out, however.
Cena: Well...I'll just run right out and join the wrestling team.
Shawn and Trish look at each other and laugh at Cena.
Cena: (to Trish) Maybe the prep club too! Student council...
Shawn: No, they wouldn't take you.
Cena: I'm hurt.
Trish: You know why guys like you knock everything...
Cena: (to himself) Oh, this should be stunning...
Trish: It's 'cause you're afraid.
Cena: (with mock enthusiasm) Oh, God! You ritchies are so smart, that's exactly why I'm not heavy in activities!
Trish: You're a big coward!
Kenny feels left out.
Kenny: (to no one imparticular) I'm in the math club...
Trish: See you're afraid that they won't take you. You don't belong so you just have to dump all over it...
Cena: Well...it wouldn't have anything to do with you activities people being assholes...now would it?
Trish: Well you wouldn't know...You don't even know any of us.
Cena: Well, I don't know any lepers either, but I'm not gonna run out and join one of their fucking clubs.
Shawn: Hey let's watch the mouth, huh?
Kenny again feels he needs to contribute.
Kenny: I'm in the physics club too...

Hunter: He is a geek.
Steve: yeah that he is.

Cena: (to Trish) S'cuse me a sec... (to Kenny) What are you babbling about?
Kenny: Well, what I said was...I'm in the math club, the Latin club and the physics club...physics club.
Cena nods and turns to Trish.
Cena: Hey...Cherry...do you belong to the physics club?
Trish: That's an academic club...
Cena: So?
Trish: So...academic clubs aren't the same as other kinds of clubs.
Cena: Oh, but to dorks like him...
Cena points at Kenny.
Cena: ...they are. (to Kenny) What do you guys do in your club?
Kenny: In physics, um, we ah, we talk about physics...about properties of physics.
Cena: So it's sorta social...demented and sad, but social. Right?
Kenny: Yeah, well, I guess you could consider it a social situation. I mean there are other children in my club and uh, at the end of the year we have, um, you know, a big banquet, at the, uh, at the Hilton.
Cena: You load up, you party...
Kenny: Well, no, we get dressed up...I mean, but, we don't...we don't get high.
Trish: (to Cena) Only burners like you get high...
Kenny: And, uh, I didn't have any shoes. So I had to borrow my dad's. It was kinda weird 'cause my mom doesn't like me to wear other people's shoes. And, uh, my cousin Kent...my cousin Kendall from, uh, Indiana... He got high once and you know, he started eating like really weird foods. And uh, and then he just felt like he didn't belong anywhere. You know, kinda like, you know "Twilight Zone" kinda.
Trish: (laughs) (to Cena) Sounds like you...
Shawn: Look, you guys keep up your talking and Vince is gonna come right in here...I got a meet this Saturday and I'm not gonna miss it on account of you boneheads...
Cena: (to Shawn) Oh and wouldn't that be a bite...
Cena lets out a moan of fake agony.

Orton: How much longer is this going to go on.
Firefly: Not much. And you guys are getting better at not interupting.
Hunter: We try.

Cena: Missing a whole wrestling meet!
Shawn: Well you wouldn't know anything about it, faggot! You never competed in your whole life!
Cena: (with mock hurt) Oh, I know...I feel all empty inside because of it. I have such a deep admiration for guys that roll around on the floor with other guys!
Shawn: Ahhh...you'd never miss it. You don't have any goals.
Cena: Oh, but I do!
Shawn: Yeah?
Cena: I wanna be just--like--you! I figure all I need's a labotamy and some tights!
Kenny becomes interested.
Kenny: You wear tights?
Shawn: (to Kenny) No I don't wear tights, I wear the required uniform...
Kenny: Tights...
Shawn: (defensive) Shut up!
They hear Vince moving around out in the hall so Cena quickly comes and sits in the chair between Trish and Shawn. He folds his hands on the table. Vince goes back into his office. Cena laughs and gets up. He starts walking towards the double doors that separate the library from the hallway.
Kenny: You know there's not s'posed to be any monkey business!
Cena turns and points at Kenny.
Cena: (in a stern voice) Young man...have you finished your paper?
Cena turns back away and goes to the door. He looks around cautiously and removes a screw from the door.
Trish: What are you gonna do?
Shawn: Drop dead, I hope!

Firefly: That is enough people. See you all tomorrow.
With that she and everyone else leaves.

R/R. bye