X-men Evolution Fan Fiction ❯ How We Fell in Love ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
XMEN DOESN'T BELONG TO ME

Rogue got up to her room and looked around. Thankfully Kitty wasn't there so she could get dressed in peace without her bothersome questions. She opened the closet that she shared with Kitty and turned on the light overhead. She stood back and stared at the clothes before her. She wanted to wear something different not fancy or anything like that but just different. She continued to stare at her side of the closet. All she seemed. Then she remembered something and shot up from the bed. She rambled along the top shelf but had no luck in finding her prize. She looked down on the floor and searched til she found a silver box.
"Ah ha!" she cried. She opened the box and brought out some clothes and went over to her desk and applied her make-up. She looked into the mirror and grinned pleased with herself and her reflection. She got up and opened the door Kitty stood and looked at her clothes.
"Like what's up?''
"Ah'm going out." Kitty looked at her watch.
"At noon?" She looked at the clothes agian. "Aren't those the clothes we gave you for like your birthday." Rogue nodded
"And?"
"You like swore to never wear that!"
"I changed my mind." And with that she left Kitty on the stairs with a confused and shocked look.
Rogue made it to the park in less than half an hour. When she got there she sat down on the same bench that she had sat on just last night. She looked at her watch. He was late. She sighed. "Ah knew that this was a bad idea. Once a Swamp Rat always a Swamp Rat." She shook her head.
"Oh now Chere don't be so quick to judge this ol' Cajun." Rogue turned and took a silent intake of breath he was without a doubt gorgeous. He wore jeans that showed off his muscular butt and black t-shirt that was skin tight and showed his muscules. He of course wore his trench coat and black sunglasses that covered his eyes. She noticed that he in turn was staring at her. She wore a long sleeved black shirt that cut down low with black lace material that covered what the shirt didn't. She wore black leather looking pants and black high heeled boots. She saw him staring and shifted uncomfortably.
"So?" She said trying to draw his attention away.
"So." he looked at her face. She had succeed.
"So where are we going?" Gambit grinned.
"It is a suprise." She looked at him sideways not really trusting him.
"Gambit.." she said warningly
"Call me Remy please."
"Remy then." He held up a hand.
"Wait come on." He grabbed her hand and dragged her away.
"Hey!" Remy just smiled. He lead her to the road and let go of her hand. He held out his arms wide.
"Tada!" he grinned wider. There in front of her was a beautiful motorbike. It was black with a red stripe. She reconized it as a 2004 Suzuki GSX R750.
"Wow." She ran a hand over it. "Impressive. Not as good as Wolvie's Harley but.." Remy laughed.
"I figured a fille like ya would appriectiate it."
"A fille like me huh?" Rogue turned and faced him.
"One who knows a good bike a little southern biker fille." Rogue smiled slightly. "Wanna go for a ride?"
"Can Ah trust yar driving?" Remy laughed agian.
''Come on." He mounted the bike and pulled on his helmet and handed her one. She looked at the bike and at the helmet. To tell the truth she was itching to go for a ride.
"Oh alright." He smiled as she got on and held on.
"Hold on tight!" She had no time to respond as he started the bike and took off in a burn of rubber.