X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Absence ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update. Too much school and I've been kind of putting this off until my other fic is over. Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Please R&R! Thanks.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own X-men Evolution, someone very rich does. Lucky person.
 
Chapter 7:
 
“Have a nice time?” the person asked.
 
Rogue sat up immediately to see whom the intruder was.
 
“Scott?” she said surprised to see him.
 
“So here's the thing. After you skipped out on dinner, I got worried about you and decided to check on you. You seemed so tired and I was concerned you weren't feeling too good,” he explained.
 
Rogue stared at him. He was concerned? About her?
 
“So I came up here and guess what? No Rogue,” he said.
 
“Ya didn't tell anyone, did ya?” she asked, nervously.
 
“No, I probably should have. I just had a feeling you needed some air and some time to yourself,” he replied understanding how she felt, “I bet you feel like we've been crowding you and treating you like glass.” He smiled at her.
 
Rogue was shocked he knew exactly how she felt. She nodded in answer.
 
“Sorry about that. But you got to know we care about you and don't want anything to happen to you,” he said to her.
 
“Ah know,” Rogue replied.
 
“Well I'll go and let you get some sleep,” he said turning to the door.
 
“Wait! That's it? Ya're not going ta ask meh where ah was or not ta do it again?”
 
“No. Just don't make it a habit,” Scott said and then smiled at her, “Good night Rogue.”
 
“Good night Scott,” she said.
 
Then he switched off the light and closed the door.
 
Rogue lay down and instantly thought about Evan.
 
“Sorry Scott but ah just might need some air tomorrow night, too,” she said to herself and a second later she fell asleep.
 
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~++~+
 
So I hope you like that short chapter. Next chapter will be longer, and more Evan to come soon.
 
I bet you were surprised by Scott's reaction. I really don't like to write him as a completely uptight guy, cause I don't see him like that. I think he'd understand what Rogue is going through, having no control over her powers.
 
Anyways…
 
Thanks for all the great reviews and give me some more please!