X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ The Mutant Bonnies and Clydes ❯ World's Most Famous ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Mutant Bonnies and Clydes
Disclaimer: Do not own Wolverine, Rogue, Remy, Jubilee or any other Marvel and DC comic characters. Only own plotline to fanfic.
Summary: AU. The world's two most famous con artists and robbers meet, deciding to join forces to rob the richest man ever, Charles Xavier and his wife Jean Grey. There's only one problem...they happen to be one of the strongest telepathic mutants in the world. Can the two couples pull off the biggest robbery ever? Logan/Rogue Remy/Jubilee
Dedications: Must I say it again??? I have to...? Fine! Of course my main chicas, Ashley-my Rogue and part time Yuna, who is also a huge Rogan (Rogue/Logan) fan. And Jasmine-my Kitty and part time Lulu/Paine! Lub ya!
---
Jay “All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend.”
Bey “Down to ride 'til the very end, it's me and my boyfriend.”
-‘03 Bonnie and Clyde, Jay Z and Beyonce
Chapter 1: World’s Most Famous
“Just add that to my tab, Craig.” The man grinned, sending a quick wink to young woman on his arm.
“Tab?” asked the woman, gazing at him with slanted sapphire blue eyes, “Why, Mr. Peterson, what will your wife think?”
“Believe me, sweetie, she won’t notice.” He grabbed their bags, lightly slapping her on the behind as they made their way out the store.
“It’s a damn shame.” The clerk muttered as he watched the couple leave, “That man’s old enough to be her grandfather.”
“Don’t start, Craig!” A man exclaimed from his spot by the register, “Oliver Peterson always has a new ‘eye candy’ each week. His wife’s been too busy with her cancer to notice anything...poor thing. Plus...that Asian girl he’s with...is a looker.”
The clerk shrugged, “She has amazing eyes. Have you ever saw a Chinese girl with blue eyes?”
“No...never.”
---
“Where to next, Jenny?” Oliver asked as they made their way down the crowded streets of Town Square.
The young Asian woman known as Jenny tapped her bottom lip in consideration, “Your place of course!”
Oliver grinned widely as he led her to his limousine, “Anything you want, honey, anything you want.”
---
Closing the door behind him, Oliver hastily shrugged off his coat as he pulled Jenny into a kiss.
“Slow down, baby!” She smiled, ducking away alittle, “We have all night!” Turning she examined the luxurious condo. The man had an exquisite taste, she noted as her eyes scanned over each and every expensive object. “How about you make yourself comfortable while I warm up?”
Oliver nodded, rushing to his bedroom.
Jenny smiled, spotting a full-length view mirror on one of the walls. She checked her petite form out. Her long slick black hair that stopped mid-thigh, her perfect bronze skin complexion that brought out her beautiful slanted sapphire blue eyes and luscious pink lips, “Perfect...as always!”
“Jenny, dear, what’s taking so long?” She heard Oliver asked anxiously from his room.
Glancing at the huge portrait above the fake fireplace, Jenny responded, “Coming!”
---
“Bonjour!” The man nodded to the blushing maid as he made his way down the hallway to room 408.
The maid giggled before entering a condo she was suppose to be cleaning, “They’re not here...if you’d like to join me that’ll be great.” She said, holding the door open for the man who wore a trench coat and sunglasses.
He seemed to consider it a moment before glancing back at the door 408, “Sorry, ma chere, mais dis Cajun has some business to handle. Mebbe some other time?” He asked in his thick Cajun accent.
The maid sighed, giving him a disappointed look, “Fine...I’ll see you around Mr...?”
“Martin.” He finished, capturing her hand as he leaned down to kiss it tenderly, “And you will see me around.”
The maid blushed once more before entering the condo, closing the door behind her. She didn’t lock it, just incase the man decided to change his mind.
“Women.” He smirked before picking the lock on the door 408.
---
He entered the room, taking off his glasses to get a better view of the condo. Merde! Dis man has great taste! Where did he get that vase from? He thought before music from another room caught his attention, his demon-like red on black eyes stopped on a white bedroom door, “What’s dis?” He asked himself as he moved towards it, the soft music becoming clearer, “Someone having a party and didn’t even invite Remy? Pfft! How preposterous!”
He reached into his trench coat and pulled out his gun, examining it in disgust. He really hated guns...with a passion.
“Don’t be a tease, honey!” A voice from inside the room begged.
“Now, now, Oliver! It is called a striptease you know!” Replied another voice, a female one.
Deciding kicking in the door was quicker then picking the lock, the man lifted his leg to send the door flying open.
“Bonjour, mon ami!” His eyes strayed to the young Asian and grinned wider, “and P’tite.”
Jenny quickly ran to a corner, trying to cover up her body which was only covered in lacy lingerie.
“Wh-Who are you?” Oliver asked, staring at the man in fear as he backed up against his bed’s headboard.
“De question shouldn’t be who I am,” The man smirked, pointing his gun at the other guy, “It should be ‘why are you here and why are you pointin’ a gun at my head’.”
“Oliver! Do something!” Jenny whimpered from her corner.
“What do you want?” Oliver cried out.
“De combination to dat safe behind your portrait.” The man replied.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about...”
“Tisk, tisk!” The man shook his head in shame, cocking his gun, “Don’t play stupid, ami. Dat can get you killed.”
“Dammit, Oliver! Just tell him!” Jenny cried out.
“Are you crazy woman?” Oliver shouted, “Do you know how much money I have in there?”
The man smiled, “Told you you had a safe.”
Oliver sighed, knowing he was caught, “It’s...it’s 5-03-74!”
“Merci beaucoup.”
“You’ll never get away with this! Do you know who I am?” Oliver shouted, his wrinkled face filled with rage, “They’ll catch you and fry your ass!”
“Yeah, yeah.” The man replied, not interested in what the old man had to say, “Let’s go, you’re coming wit me.” He looked at Jenny, “You too, p’tite chere, can’t trust anyone you know.”
The woman shuddered in fear, “Do you have to have the gun? We’re cooperating!”
“Dis be reassurance.” He replied with a flirtatious grin, “Now move before I go trigger happy.”
Oliver and Jenny quickly got up and made their way out the room to the portrait.
---
“Hurry it up! We don’t have all day!”
Oliver grumbled as the safe was open to reveal bags of money and diamonds.
“Beautiful.” The man smiled, looking into the safe as Oliver made his way towards a drawer.
Jenny noticed as he pulled out a gun while the other man admired the treasures.
“Remy!” She shrieked, not hesitating as she sent plasmic blasts at Oliver who dropped the gun and stammered backwards.
“Ouch, you...you...BITCH!” Oliver cried out, rubbing his eyes in pain, “You’re one of them! You’re a freak!”
“It’s mutant, dear!” She replied angrily, “And you’re a lousy ass kisser!”
Jenny jumped up into the arms of the other man, planting a big kiss on him, “What took you so long? I had to actually kiss the guy! If you were to take any longer I would’ve been naked!”
The man smirked, “Remy’s always on time, p’tite.”
Jenny rolled her eyes as she looked back at a shocked Oliver, “And you! You’re a bad, bad guy! I mean...I met some real jerks in my life but you’re wife has cancer! You should be taking care of her instead of spending every dime on every woman that winks at you!”
“Oh, blow me, you bitch!” Oliver sneered.
“That’s it!” She was about to stalk towards him until a gloved hand restrained her, “Lemme go, Remy! He deserves it!”
“Now, Jubilation, temper!” Remy replied.
“Jubilation?” Oliver asked, confused, “But I thought...”
“That’s right! The name’s Jubilation. Jubilation Lee. Not Jenny!...which is a totally horrible name.”
“Petite, how about you go wait outside? Let us ‘men’ talk.” Remy suggested to woman who stared darkly at Oliver.
“Whatever.” She replied before grabbing the trench coat Remy handed her to cover up with.
“So,” Remy said once he made sure Jubilee was securely out the condo, “You like to cheat on your sick wife? Dat’s terrible, ami.”
“What you gonna do about it?” Oliver asked viciously.
Remy just grinned.
---
Jubilee leaned against Remy’s motorcycle as she waited for him.
BOOM!
Several screaming New Yorkers ran around her as they looked up at the building which was now missing a big chunk.
“Ready, petite?” Remy asked as he made his way through the startled crowd.
“Honestly, Gumbo, was it necessary to blow up the place? It was such a nice condo!” Jubilee exclaimed with a saddened expression.
Remy shrugged, “No one kisses ma petite!”
Jubilee giggled as a maid ran up to them, “Oh my god, Mr. Martin! Wasn’t that your condo?”
Remy and Jubilee glanced at eachother, Jubilee shook her head and got on the back of the motorcycle.
“Hmm...it is, isn’t it?” he replied, looking at all the falling debris, “It had mice anyway.”
“And one big dirty rat.” Jubilee added.
---
Elsewhere in a small town in Canada:
Marie made her way into the small yet crowded bar, already catching the attention of several drunk men.
“Excuse me.” She muttered, making her way past people, being careful not to touch anyone. Even though she was covered like little red riding hood (except she was wearing green) she still avoided people.
Making her way to the bar, she sat on the stool and winced everytime she felt someone’s eyes on her.
“What’ll it be, honey?” The bartender asked, sensing how uncomfortable she was.
“Water...please.” She responded quietly.
“You’re not from around here are you?”
She shook her head, “Ah’m from Mississippi, down south.”
“I can tell. Beautiful accent.” He grinned before turning to get her drink.
She glanced around, noticing a bunch of dirty tattooed men staring at her with hungry eyes. One man in particular caught her eye though, because he was the only one that didn’t acknowledge her presence. He had a cigar in his mouth as his eyes were glued to the t.v. above them.
This is Diana Harriet reporting live from New York where, yet another, explosion has happened. Once again there are no clues onto why these explosions keep happening, but police do have a feeling it has to do something with various robberies.
The condo belonged to Oliver Peterson, a very rich and respected figure up here in New York. Police do believe that his body was found-“
“Turn that shit off.” The man growled, taking a puff from his cigar.
The bartender obediently did so before handing the water to Marie.
“I bet it has something to do with those mutant freaks!” A drunkard shouted, leaning towards Marie, “That’s a nice streak ya got there, honey!” He commented, noticed the long white streak in her hair that framed her face.
She examined him with emerald green eyes, “T-thanks.”
“How about you and I get outta here?” He asked, revealing a toothless smile, as he grabbed her arm.
“Please...don’t touch me!” She winced, pulling out of his grasp.
“BITCH!” The man cried out, slapping Marie, causing her to fall off her stool onto the floor, “No one says no to me? Do you know who I am, whore? I’m Jimmy Jones, bitch!”
“Hey Jimmy!” The man with the cigar said, rising from his stool, “Don’t ever hit her again.”
“Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?” Jimmy shouted at the shorter man that was more built muscularly.
“Call me Wolverine.” He growled, glancing down at the sniffling Marie, “You ok, darling?”
She nodded, holding her red cheek in pain, “Ah’m fine.”
“Oooh, everyone! It’s Wolverine!” Jimmy mocked as people in the bar began to laugh, “What kind of fucked up name is that?”
SNIKT!
Jimmy’s jaw dropped as several people gasped in shock.
“He’s a fucking mutie!” Someone cried as they saw his claws.
“Kill him!”
Crowds of people with knives and guns rushed towards Wolverine. He quickly dodged some while attacking back, slashing several people with his 6 claws.
Marie crawled towards the bar, ducking the flying bodies. She leaned back up against it, watching in awe along with the bartender.
“Holy shit!” The bartender exclaimed, “That man’s a killer!”
Marie gulped and nodded wordlessly. She saw the bartender turn and reach for a rifle, pointing it at the distracted Wolverine.
“Watch out, girl,” he said, aiming the gun at Wolverine’s back, “I’m about to kill this mutie!”
Marie quickly hit the rifle out of his hand and punched him, causing him to fly back into his shelter of liquor.
“What...what...the hell?” The bartender groaned in pain.
Marie took off her hood to reveal a tight leather outfit and a huge tattoo that covered her left arm, “The name’s Rogue, sugah. And don’t call me girl!” She pulled out a gun, pointing it him, “Now give me all ya’ll money or there’s gonna be hell ta pay!”
Wolverine finished off everyone else in the bar as he turned to smile at the woman, “I’d do what she says, bub. If you think what I did was bad...imagine what she’ll do.”
The bartender nodded hastily as he made his way to the cash register.
“Ya’ll think ah’m stupid or something?” Rogue asked angrily, “The other safe, hon.”
Wolverine smirked as he placed a kiss on her bare skin, the red mark she received from Jimmy disappearing.
“Some people will never learn, Marie.” He grinned.