XXXHolic Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Watanuki ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own XXXHolic, CLAMP does.
Summary: What will happen to Watanuki when he turns chibi? And what's this? Doumeki has to look after him until he turns back!
Pairings: DoumekixWatanuki
Warnings: possible yaoi / shonen - ai (boy x boy) content, language, possibly very minor violence and possible OOC as well as some minor spoilers from various XXXHolic books.
Inspired By: When Chibi's Attack by chaosbfly (Awesome story XD)
Authors Note: Sorry! Sorry! SORRY! I haven't updated in so long, there has been so much going on. I will try and make this chapter a longer one to help make it up to you guys (and girls) ok? I had finals, my goddaughter was born (she's adorableX3) and I was having trouble with my printer and I couldn't print out any of my school work, (it still isn't working...) but I couldn't leave this story hanging any longer. Please forgive the amount of errors I will probably make on this story, I have no beta and I am typing this on a very slow laptop on WordPad instead of Microsoft Word like I usually do and I'm writing in a moving car on top of that, so I apologize in advance for those errors as well. Now enough rambling and onto the story XP
 
 
 
Recap
 
 
 
Watanuki leaves the kitchen depressed. `First I turn into a chibi, then I have to stay with Doumeki, then I have to stay in Doumeki's room, wear his old clothes and can't even take my dishes to the sink or properly lay out my futon.' Watanuki thinks as he once again sulks down the hallway following Doumeki.
 
 
Recap end
 
 
 
 
Doumeki walks to a door straight ahead instead of turning toward his room and opens the door to reveal a storage room. Doumeki walks in without shutting the door and Watanuki stands in the open doorway peering in cautiously. Doumeki walks to some shelves in the back of the room and pulls down a large box and walks out of the room, he sees Watanuki still standing near the door making it impossible to close. "Oi, move." Doumeki says and Watanuki turns around.
 
 
"My name is not oi!" Watanuki says but stalks away from the door regardless. Doumeki pushes it shut and balances the box on one arm in order to free one hand to open his door. When he walks into the room he places the box next to Watanuki's futon and opens it to reveal an assortment of girls' kimonos, Doumeki starts to pull them out and place them in a neat pile near the head of Watanuki's futon. Watanuki finally gets up the courage to walk in and gaze upon what would be his attire for the next few days, or possibly weeks, and he shudders at what he sees. How can a boy wear those things and not be humiliated! Watanuki thinks as he sees that all of the kimonos are either covered in flowers, a multitude of colors, or are decorated with an animal of some sort.
 
 
Doumeki picks up one of the kimonos and tosses it to Watanuki. "Hey, what was that for!" Watanuki screams as the kimono falls on his head.
 
 
"Night clothes." Doumeki states and then opens the bottom drawer of a nearby dresser. "The rest of the kimonos will be in here." Doumeki then proceeds to place the neatly folded kimonos into the indicated drawer while Watanuki stands there with an extremely annoyed look on his face.
 
 
"Ok if you want me to put on this thing were is the bathroom?" Watanuki says through gritted teeth. Doumeki pauses for a second and points out the door across the hallway and then returns to putting the last of the kimonos into the drawer. Watanuki can see through the window on the far side of Doumeki's room that it is getting dark out.
 
 
Watanuki walks across the hallway into the bathroom, there is a sink in the corner of the room where you can wash yourself and a bath in the other corner of the room the toilet is to the left of the sink. Watanuki sits down on the toilet and gets a good look at what he was expected to wear tonight. It was a simple kimono and it had the colors pink, blue, and violet carefully blended into the light fabric. Watanuki would never live having to wear such clothes down. Yuko - san is probably laughing at me from the shop right now! Watanuki thinks despairingly as he dresses himself into the kimono.
 
 
When he returns to Doumeki's room Doumeki is lying on his bed reading manga, the box is placed in a corner of the room. Watanuki walks over to his own futon, occasionally tripping over the too long kimono, and pulls himself under the covers after pausing to remove his glasses and place them to the side of the futon. Doumeki peers over the top of his book at Watanuki before placing the book on top of his nightstand and grabbing a pair of nightclothes to change into. When he returns he settles into his own bed and falls asleep shortly after his head hits the pillows.
 
 
The next morning (Finally finished day 1!)
 
 
When Watanuki wakes up he notices something strange, for one this did not seem to be his futon, he also did not seem to recall being so far off the floor when he went to sleep. Watanuki was than overcome with a sense of dread. He turned onto his other side to see a sleeping Doumeki less than two inches away from where he was laying. What was even more disturbing was the fact that he hadn't noticed the fact that he gripping Doumeki's arm for dear life. Watanuki quickly released Doumeki's arm and started to try and move as subtly as possible to the floor and back onto his own futon instead of Doumeki's bed and try and recover from the shock of waking up in such a predicament.
 
 
However, he was not so lucky as to be able to sneak back down off the bed as his sudden movements seemed to have woken up Doumeki (I wonder why he didn't wake up when Watanuki first crawled up into his bed? X3) because Watanuki soon found himself staring at a very awake Doumeki. "If you wanted to sleep up here you could have just asked." Doumeki says a hint of a smirk making its way onto his face as he sits up in bed and allows his eyes to adjust to the morning light.
 
 
"I did not want to sleep in your bed you baka! For all I know you could have placed me up here so you would have something to blackmail me with later!" Watanuki says, still sitting on Doumeki's bed.
 
 
Doumeki just gives ignores him and pulls out a change of clothes and wanders to the door. "Hey! Where are you going!" Watanuki yells after Doumeki.
 
 
"To the shower. Why? You want to join me?" (Sorry I couldn't resist having him say that) Doumeki says with an impassive look on his face.
 
 
"Who in their right mind would want to join you!" Watanuki says a blush creeping across his face.
 
 
"Suit yourself." Doumeki says as he leaves the room.
 
 
WHY OH WHY DOES THIS STUFF KEEP HAPPENING TO ME! Watanuki screams to himself. It is now that he finally realizes that he was still on Doumeki's bed. He struggles down to the floor and wanders over to the dresser and opens the bottom drawer to pick out a kimono to wear that would not humiliate him. How did Doumeki put up with wearing these day after day! Watanuki thinks as he pulls out a kimono that only has a few pink Sakura tree pedals sewn into
it.
 
 
When Doumeki returns to the room Watanuki rushes out still embarrassed from the predicament of that morning. He makes it into the bathroom before he realizes he doesn't have a toothbrush, soap, or shampoo and conditioner. Walking back toward the room Watanuki hesitates in the doorway.
 
 
Doumeki is standing with his backpack on his bed and is pulling out some schoolwork assigned for him to complete over the break. He looks up as he notices Watanuki in the doorway. "The cabinet underneath the sink." Is all Doumeki says before returning to pulling out his school supplies.
 
 
Watanuki turns and rushes back into the bathroom to pull out the supplies he needed. After he exits the bathroom he hears Akane calling him and Doumeki to breakfast from down the hallway. Doumeki leaves his room and follows Watanuki down toward the kitchen.
 
 
 
End Note: Okay, not as long as I would have liked to make it but the battery on this laptop dies quickly and I would like to get this posted before that happens. Hopefully this chapter too wasn't horrible. Sorry if I went into to much detail as well, I have a bad habit of doing that, well as always read and review X3