Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Corrupt Fruit ❯ Safe Word ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Twenty: Safe Word:
Hotaru couldn't take it anymore. She had to fix her problem with her housemates. Emiko was an S&M slut, Mike had gone back to his party boy ways, and well, she didn't know what Kazue was doing. The exile had affected them; they had been in the living world too long. She pressed her lips together firmly as she felt her stomach turn. This was as fun as getting a filling in her back teeth. She shuddered all over just thinking about what had to be done. Luckily, the demon had some help tonight.
Hotaru sat on the bed and waited in the dark. Her mind counted down to the confrontation. She even rehearsed what she was going to say. The loli demon glanced at the clock. Eleven o’clock flashed across the black screen. Anytime now, she thought with a bated breath. Hotaru lifted her head when she heard the door open. Emiko stood in the doorway looking in with a smirk came on her face.
"Hello there," she said. "How long have you been waiting there?" Hotaru gave her a serious look on her face.
"Emiko-sama, we need to talk," she said. The butch demon raised an eyebrow at her.
"Really?" she asked. Hotaru nodded at her. Her girlfriend closed and locked the door behind her with a hungry look in her eyes. Hotaru prepared for another attack. In fact, she counted down to it. Her girlfriend raced over to her and pinned her down onto the bed. Hotaru tightly shut her eyes.
She drew out a thin silver whistle from down her dress and blew on it hard. Emiko reeled back in pain, crouching on the bed and covering her ears. Hotaru sat up still blowing. The Hell Hound whistle was working; only the dead could hear the painful high-pitched wail. Hotaru had earplugs in herself. The loli demon let up on the whistle. Emiko looked up, glaring.
"Bitch!" she screamed. The butch demon lounged forward again, but Hotaru blew the whistle again. Emiko sank back in pain.
"Ahhh!" she screamed. Hotaru blew harder and then let up. Emiko came at her again and the same thing followed. This went on two more times before Emiko finally gave up. Hotaru breathed out before she spoke again.
"Look at you," the loli demon sighed. "What has gotten into you?" Emiko looked at her puzzled.
"What do you mean?" she asked. "I'm the same I've always been."
"No!" Hotaru cried. "You've been more aggressive than usual!"
"What?" her girlfriend asked, blinking.
"See?" the loli demon pointed out. "You have been blind to what is happening!" The butch demon tried to tackle her again, but Hotaru blew the whistle. Her girlfriend let up when Emiko shrank back in pain. The butch demon stared at her. Her girlfriend kept her serious face.
"See? You usually back off when I say no,” she pointed out. “What has gotten into you?" Emiko began to tremble. Hotaru looked at her with an eyebrow raised as she lowered her head.
"Emiko-sama?" the loli demon asked. She braced herself for another attack, but Emiko lifted her head with heavy tears in her eyes. This stunned the loli demon. Emiko never cried at least not in front of her. The butch demon trembled.
"I'm scared, Hoto-chan!" Emiko cried. She rushed forward and hugged her girlfriend in a desperate embrace. Hotaru patted her on the back. This wasn't fake grief; Emiko was in serious pain. Hotaru leaned down to her ear.
"Shhh, it's okay,” the loli demon whispered, “It's okay." She gently lifted her girlfriend's head and brushed away Emiko's tears with her thumb. "Come here," Hotaru murmured. She softly kissed her on the lips and pushed her back onto their bed. She unbuttoned her white shirt with such care. Emiko felt numb to the response as she heaved out a sigh.
"It's okay," Hotaru said like she was a mother calming down a scared child, "I will help you." She rolled off Emiko's jeans before she paused to get undressed herself. Her girlfriend watched her as she lied there and took it. Hotaru leaned down and kissed her on the neck. Emiko gave her a weak kiss on the head. The loli demon slid off her girlfriend's panties and took her into her arms. She softly kissed her on the collarbone. Emiko shut her eyes and took it all in.
Hotaru let her kisses trail down the butch demon's collarbone, chest, and abdomen. She slipped her tongue inside the wet folds. Her lover breathed as she took Hotaru's love between her legs. The loli demon drank up Emiko's pain and guilt with each wave. As she took in the taste that drove her wild practically every night, she came to a realization. Hotaru couldn't do this alone; she needed some back-up. The loli demon decided to take Emiko, Mike, and Kazue to Kyoto for purification in the morning.