Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Fate and Destiny (and Death) ❯ The girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fate and Destiny(and Death)
 
Note: I don't own this anime, blah, blah, blah, whatever. Everyone knows this already! Okay lets start……
 
Chapter one: The girl
 
She wasn't normal, that was for sure. From the moment that she walked in with Chief Konoe, Hisoka could sense something different about her, something…..not right.
“Attention everyone,” chief Konoe said, trying to get their attention. Everyone, but Tsuzuki who was eating sweets still, looked at him Konoe sighed, “Okay. Anyway, we have a new shingami.”
The girl smiled. She had long jet black hair was flowed behind her like the wings of a raven. Her eyes were a curious color, red as blood and glowed somehow. There was an air of mystery about her and a strange aura of power that surrounded her. It seemed the strongest around her necklace: three crescent moons intersected with black wings. She looked the same age as Hisoka, about sixteen that is, and wore a red shirt with baggy jeans. She smiled and bowed, “It's good to meet you all. My name is Sabrina Deadly Nightshade.”
Tsuzuki looked up and smiled. He liked this girl, she seemed nice. She saw him too and smiled as well. Hisoka just glared at her, not trusting her at all.
“Well, since we don't have anyone else to put you with, I guess you can team up with….Tsuzuki and Kurasaki,” Konoe said. Sabrina nodded, “Okay.” She then looked back at Hisoka and Tsuzuki, but her eyes were on Hisoka. Something in her eyes made Hisoka think of Muraki.
“Hi, I'm Tsuzuki!” Tsuzuki said, hyper. Sabrina laughed, “It's good to meet you Tsuzuki.” Hisoka nodded, “I'm Hisoka Kurasaki.” She looked at him with that smile again, “It's also nice to meet you, Hisoka.” He just glared at her. Tsuzuki, seeing this, was confused, “Hisoka? Why do you look so mad?”
Hisoka looked at his overly childish partner and sighed, “It's nothing.”
Tsuzuki smiled goofily, “Good!”
Sabrina just smiled still.
“now that you three have made friends, I have to tell you: you have another mission,” Konoe said.