Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Fate and Destiny (and Death) ❯ Chapter two:The Mission and the kidnapping ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter two: The mission and the kidnapping
 
 
So the three were in Tokyo. So they were free to do whatever until they can figure out why people have been dieing lately only to revive a few days later. This didn't mean Tsuzuki and Sabrina could go on a sugar-hype, Hisoka thought as he tried his hardest to not only make sure Tsuzuki didn't eat all the sweets he could find, but also now Sabrina. She really is a lot like him, Hisoka thought running after Tsuzuki.
 
Sabrina was smart, that was good. She had managed to get herself completely and hopelessly lost, but she was smart. She was sticking to the park for now, waiting for someone to find her. So she sat on a bench in the shade, watching people walk by, as she hoped that Tsuzuki would find her. Not Hisoka. Hisoka glared at her and scared her. She wasn't sure if she could trust him.(me: man, he scared you? You're the frightening one!)
But an hour went by. Two. Three. She was bored and alone. It was dark, very dark. So Sabrina yawned and got up, off to try and find Tsuzuki.
The streets were dark and gloomy and kind of scared her. But that little voice in her head threatened to take back over if she didn't go, and Sabrina wasn't in the mood to fight with her dark and light sides for dominance. She had more problems. There was the curse to consider, there was Hisoka and Tsuzuki to find, there was this case to solve, and then there was HIM to find. She shivered at the thought of him, of Mortin. But while she was lost in her memories, she was being watched by a familiar person(at least to Tsuzuki and Hisoka),who seemed intrigued by her.
 
“Tsuzuki, we HAVE to find Sabrina…NOW!” Hisoka said, dragging Tsuzuki away from a sweets shop. Tsuzuki whimpered, “Awwwww, she'll be okay. Come on, just one, please?”
Hisoka stared at him seriously, “Tsuzuki……”
Tsuzuki sighed, “Fine. But I'm sure she'll be fine. That shadowy wolf-like shingami of hers will protect her…”
“Her what?!?!”
 
“Hello, miss, but what might you be doing out here so late at night?” said a eerily calming voice said behind Sabrina. She turned calmly towards the figure that spoke.
It was a man, with platinum blonde hair that covered his left eye, but the one seen was silver. He was kind of cute, by anyone's standards, and wore a white coat. He had glasses, which might be why Sabrina found him interesting(me: those who know my other works will know why), but also she could sense his soul. It was dark and not was kind as he seemed. That make Sabrina very interested.
She smiled, “Just wandering around, looking for my friends, nothing much. What about you? Not many people wander the night like I do.”
“Just wandering, like you,” Muraki said with a deviously evil smile, “Oh, I'm sorry I'm being rude. Let me introduce myself. I am Dr. Kazutaki Muraki, and you?”
“Sabrina Deadly Nightshade-Ravencroft,” Sabrina said. A rarity if ever one, she had told her full name to a stranger.
“Aw, Deadly Nightshade, like the beautiful plant,” Muraki said. He cupped her face in one hand,” And do you—“
Tsuzuki and Hisoka found them right at that moment. Tsuzuki yelled, “Muraki! Leave her alone!”
Muraki let go of Sabrina and turned to Tsuzuki, “Ahhh, Tsuzuki-san, I see you're here as well, and you brought the brat with you.”
Tsuzuki growled, then looked at Sabrina,” Sabrina, run.”
Sabrina smiled and shook her head, “Nope, Tsuzuki, I'm afraid of Muraki.”
Muraki smiled, “Oh? You know this girl, Tsuzuki-san?”
“Yes, she's—“
Hisoka stopped him, “She's just a friend of ours. Let her go.” Hisoka knew. If Muraki knew that she was a shinigami, he'd be more likely to try and torment her later. And since her powers were still unknown, he knew that if Muraki just played with her or kidnapped her, that she might be able to protect herself.
Muraki smiled, “Oh no no no, I think I'll have a little fun with her first. Then maybe….” He took hold of Sabrina then disappeared. Tsuzuki sighed,” I just hope she'll be alright….”