Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Glasshouse ❯ Immersurable Thoughts ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Glasshouse

 

Part 3: Immeasurable Thoughts

 

Tsuzuki watched his partner worriedly. It's been another two days when he came back and Hisoka collapsed after walking for probably a minute. He thought his partner had gotten better. Apparently not. It seems by the day his partner gets weaker. He knew how Hisoka didn't like being weak or depending on people but he couldn't help it. He cared a lot.

 

He sighed and stood up going to fetch something to eat before Watari came in here delivering him food and nagging him to go to sleep. He left.

 

Hisoka carefully sat up. His head rested on his hands as he was thinking for a moment. These dreams he'd been having for the past few weeks were disturbing him. He'd rather have Muraki's curse than to suffer this much more horrible nightmare. He decided to take another chance to get up and start walking. He didn't feel to safe just sitting down or anywhere for that matter. Before he could get anywhere a voice stopped him.

 

"You shouldn't be out of bed, my pet, you're not feeling well," the same woman he kept hearing in his dreams appeared. This, he wasn't too excited about. He regained his composure and put on his best glare.

 

"You stay away from me," Hisoka stated coldly while standing up and trailing against the wall to the door. Her eyes were on him and seemed to laugh at his weak attempt to escape from her. He was able to reach the door but before he could fully open in she stood in front of him and slammed the door shut with her hand. Hisoka didn't want to think of this right now. It seemed that maybe he was bait again for Tsuzuki. And every time it was always him who was hurt in the end.

 

"Actually my pet, it's not Tsuzuki that I'm after. You know he would've been my target but then something would always pull him away. He's so easy to manipulate. But I love challenges and you, beautiful…are a challenge."

 

Hisoka didn't like the tone of voice. It usually meant something bad for him anyway.

 

"See, you aren't so easy to manipulate. Your heart is cold; your actions seem to drive people away. But you like it that way don't you? You have the feeling, the feeling of being useless. You don't want that do you? Like right now. You're helpless and no one would come to your rescue."

 

"You're lying."

 

"Am I now? Want me to let them spell it out for you instead? I love watching people suffer. You know, I think that would be much more enjoyable than winning you over the doll collector. Yes, you give me very good ideas. After seeing you for the first time I figured I could just take you away. Until I saw the marks all over your body." She traced some lines on his exposed arm making him flinch back, "I had to ask permission but he refused. So I said I'd take you from him one way…or another." She whispered the last part in his ear before disappearing.

 

Hisoka sunk to a sitting position while curling his legs parallel to his chest. He didn't know. He never felt so scared in his life. Maybe it was the way the woman's touch seemed to make fear his top emotion. It's what she wants him to feel. He hated it. It was like he was being treated like property. He wondered if that is how everyone saw him. Saw him as property.

 

He heard footsteps echoing in the hall. He quickly went under the blankets and faced the opposite wall pretending to sleep. He didn't want to talk to anyone. Hisoka felt Tsuzuki's presence behind him. The last person he wanted to talk to. He hoped he'd go away. But he never did and just stayed at the bedside for the whole night. Hisoka soon fell into a nerving sleep.

 

--------------------

 

Rei watched how things were turning out between the little triangle of affection. Her plan wasn't going to waste. Pretty soon her prey would fall right into her trap and there was nothing none of the other two could do about it. It'll be over soon. Besides after she takes him everyone would forget he existed. He'd only be a distant imagined memory. She'd make sure of it. Right now, all she could do is watch and see what would happen next.

 

--------------------

 

Watari scanned the computer screen with his eyes. There was something irregular with Hisoka's sleep. Hisoka sleeping for more than a week is really odd. It had to be something affecting him. He concluded that it might be related to the case they received. But there was nothing out of the ordinary. But then the symptoms, there wasn't a name for the sickness yet.

 

He just couldn't figure anything wrong with the kid. So the kid was excused from any kind of sickness. He sighed perhaps he could do some research. Tsuzuki told him there was a mirror that wouldn't be taken off the ground. Maybe it had something to do with mirrors.

 

Typing in mirrors he got plenty of results. But he only needed some with the supernatural.

 

TBC--------------

 

Kinshin: Sorry I took so long. Writers block. Thanks for the visits!

 

Like it? Review! NO FLAMESS!!!!!!!!!!!