Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ My Wish ❯ Part 1: A New Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Wish

Summary: AU-Hisoka is trying to live life in the new millennia. Being a vampire and all is making the situation all the more difficult. Pairings: MurHis, TsuHiji, TatWat shounen-ai and some yaoi

Part 1: A New Life

It was the dead of night where shadows seem to move along with the new moon that appeared in the sky. Kurosaki Hisoka, a boy no older looking than sixteen ran through the streets. To others he would just be a shadow breeze flying by. He didn't move as fast as his maker but it was the only way. He wished to escape the nightlife. He didn't want it anymore. He knew he had to do it to live but it just didn't seem right.

"You can run but you can't hide, my love, I will find a way to you. But for now I give you freedom from the night. I really do love you."

The boy sighed in relief as his maker stopped his search for him. He was sure that he could find him easily but he wondered why his maker didn't chase him as hard as he would. But he was relieved. His lover loved him? He found it ludicrous. He never felt it so why should he believe him? He shrugged it off and walked at a regular place. He hoped that what his lover said was true but then who would love him? He never really felt it and that's what really made him run. And that's what he'd do. He'd never give his heart to another again.

* * *

That was four hundred years ago to this day. Kurosaki Hisoka made it through by feeding off of humans only enough to make them pass out. He couldn't kill anyone. But he did understand. He knew that he needed to always drink human blood just to survive and that humans used to hunt his kind down just so they wouldn't attack the human race. It's just a survival game. Humans were food and enemies. To a human, vampires were enemies only it's because they attack each other one is considered evil. But Hisoka understood that there is no black and white. The only reasons other creatures attack each other is because they need to, to survive. Life is just game.

Hisoka sighed as he arranged the flowers for the order. The job wasn't bad because he didn't need to find food at all since he got a donor working with him. Though the blond doesn't really seem all that he could do much but he was grateful that he didn't have to hunt humans down like he used to just to feed. Watari-san was immune to vampires and apparently his blood regenerates every time it's taken from him.

He had a hard time in changing his birth certificate and everything in the modern world of the new millennia. Thanks to Watari that had some connections he was able to keep everything in check to not raise some suspicion. It was hard to change every time.

Hisoka put the order up and glanced at the door as it opened and entered Tatsumi and Tsuzuki, two of the most greatest vampire hunters. They were friendly to him that's just because they haven't figured out that he is a vampire. Watari didn't tell them. He was grateful for that. He didn't want to lose the friendship they had. Unfortunately for the two vampire hunters they were going out of business fast since less vampires haven't been appearing as of late.

"Hi~Hisoka-kun," Tsuzuki said in his usual greeting and glomped the poor vampire.

"Tsuzuki-san I think Kurosaki-kun would appreciate it if you didn't choke him to death," Tatsumi said. Hisoka sighed in relief as Tsuzuki released his grip because they might get suspicious that he didn't pass out after not breathing for a while. Vampires didn't really need to breathe so it would be suspicious.

"Arigato Tatsumi-san, I'll go get Watari-san," Hisoka said catching the small faint blush on the usually cool hunter. He mentally smirked. He made a mental note to set the two together since the feelings are mutual.

Hisoka opened the door to the lab hidden at the back of the shop. Obviously Watari didn't know his presence. He saw that the other blond was occupied with the-whatever he's working on.

Hisoka got a wicked idea.

He walked over to the blond and leaned in to whisper in his ear. In Tatsumi's voice he spoke,

"Hello Yutaka, care to join me for lunch? I'll make it worth your while," he said flicking his tongue on Watari's neck. Watari jumped and whirled around to see the grinning face of Hisoka.

"BON!" he yelled out and began chasing the laughing vampire. Hisoka ran out into the open and hid behind Tatsumi. Watari was fuming. He hated it when the 'kid' used his ventriloquism. Somehow he could change his voice into anyone he's heard speak before. It was so disturbing especially when he talked in Tatsumi's voice with Watari. Hisoka stuck his tongue out at the blond.

"Come here you little bloodsucker," Watari said chasing a laughing Hisoka out the door. Tatsumi shook his head while Tsuzuki laughed and they followed the running pair.

Hisoka laughed at Watari who couldn't seem to keep up with him or course being a vampire had its advantages. He was lucky that he got his sunglasses and coat before he left otherwise they'd burn his eyes. Hisoka then stopped running. His eyes stared in shock at what he thought was someone familiar. The coat was undeniably white and the same silver hair. But then the figure vanished into the crowd making Hisoka lose sight of the man.

Watari finally caught up with him and gave him a headlock making Hisoka go out of his trance. Hisoka struggled halfheartedly under the other blond's grip. He didn't try very hard since he already knew that he could break off. After a few more seconds Watari let go.

"Do that again Bon and I'll make sure to rip your voice box out," Watari threatened.

"Do that Watari and I'm sure to make your life a living hell for eternity," Hisoka said in a mysterious voice that sent shivers down his spine. Something about that voice was nerving to the three of them. Hisoka noticed their surprised faces and chuckled a little in his normal voice. "You people sure get scared easily. I guess the life of security got to your heads," he said chuckling. He felt their emotions. The three of them were scared when he used that voice. To them it felt like an impending doom was coming. But to him…it meant something a long time ago.

"Well now we got that cleared up let's go. I don't have any money on me so one of you has to pay for all of us," Watari said.

"I'll pay," Tatsumi said suddenly. Hisoka and Tsuzuki grinned. They were so going to put the uptight hunter through hell.

"Hey Tatsumi you don't mind if I bring Hijiri along?" Tsuzuki asked putting his puppy dog eyes in front of the other hunter. Tatsumi sighed and just shook his head. Hisoka was clueless on who this Hijiri is but picked up from Tsuzuki's mind that it was someone very special to him but then the name also sounded familiar also. He wondered who this Hijiri is probably he'd met up with him before. If it were then he'd have someone to talk to.

They walked over to Tsuzuki's place since Hijiri did live with him. Hisoka saw a boy who looked almost like him except the hair was brown. He leaned up and gave Tsuzuki a kiss. Obviously they were together.

"Hey Tsuzuki how was your… day?" he asked pausing on the day as he stared at Hisoka in shock as did Hisoka. "Hisoka, is that you?" Hijiri asked surprised. The other three were clueless. Did the two non-related twins know each other?

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Kinshin: This idea has been nagging in my head for a while. Anyways what do you think?

Like it? Review! NO FLAMES!!