Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ My Wish ❯ Part 9: Insanity ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Wish

 

Part 9: Insanity

 

Hijiri slept on as Tsuzuki stayed awake, thinking. There were two solutions that he came up with from earlier. Either Hijiri really was one of them or he was really out of it to even notice. He was hoping the latter. Otherwise, he didn't know how would he deal with the information. He lied back down not wanting to make pros and cons about the situation. He soon fell to sleep with worry of what was to come.

 

----------------------

 

Hijiri soon woke up as it struck the hour of twilight. He slowly got up feeling much refreshed than before. He looked around to see he was in their room. Tsuzuki was sleeping next to him and looked like he was shivering. Hijiri pulled the blanket over him. He stood up and walked to the door. Before exiting he took one last glance before going out the room.

 

Had he pretended, he would've noticed the eyes of the brown haired individual open and a glazed look in the violet irises.

 

Hijiri slowly opened the office to Tsuzuki's files. He needed to get one thing clear. Maybe he might be able to tamper with the files. After all, Tsuzuki and Tatsumi didn't know of Hisoka's disappearance yet. They were trying to keep it under wraps and Muraki was going to get him back before they noticed.

 

There on the desk were files, most likely of them. He took the top and saw that Muraki was suspected. He was sure that Oriya knew of this. Something definitely needed to be done. He picked up the next one and saw that he was wanted too. Hisoka and Maria's files where there too. He was so engrossed that he didn't notice Tsuzuki sneak up behind him.

 

"Need help with that?" Tsuzuki said deeply, surprising him. Hijiri jumped and turned around. He would've fallen to the ground had it not been for the desk behind him. He smiled sheepishly.

 

"Oh you're up. I didn't know. Is there something you want to eat?" Hijiri asked knowing Tsuzuki likes to eat most preferably sweets. Tsuzuki leaned in with that crazed look on his face making Hijiri lean back.

 

"No, actually I don't. Do you?"

 

Hijiri didn't like this. Tsuzuki was scaring him.

 

"No, it's okay. Tsuzuki…can you back off? You're scaring me."

 

"I'm not that scary, am I? After all I'm just a harmless…" grab "little…" turn "goofball" throw.

 

Hijiri panicked as he was pinned to the ground under Tsuzuki's strength. He remembers now. Tatsumi told him that Tsuzuki was rarely mentally unstable during certain events. He wondered what had triggered it. He noticed the glazed look on Tsuzuki's face. That didn't seem too good. When he saw Tsuzuki grab the dagger, he really became confused. The dagger was placed against his neck.

 

----------------------

 

Watari closed the shop for the time being. It's not like anyone buys flowers this time of year. They only came to see Hisoka but he wasn't here at the moment. Plus he didn't want Tatsumi to come in. That would ruin everything. He almost fell out of his chair as the door was thrown open. He turned to see Maria with a worried look on her face.

 

"We have a serious problem." She said.

 

----------------------

 

Watari and Maria ran towards her apartment. Watari wondered what the problem was until he went in and saw Hijiri bleeding a little. That meant Hijiri needed a 'pick-me-up'. Kneeling to the brown haired vampire's level, he made offered his wrist. Hijiri shook his head. Watari glanced at Maria worriedly. She shook her head indicating that she didn't know. Watari sighed and wrapped his arms around Hijiri who leaned into the embrace.

 

Five minutes later a knock was heard. Maria looked at the door suspiciously. Something was off. Opening it cautiously she noticed that they were hunters at her front door. Okay…that was weird.

 

"Yes, may I help you?" she asked.

 

"Sorry ma'am but you have to come with us. Is there anyone else in your apartment?" one of them said. She saw Muraki and Oriya standing in the back. Something was up. She saw her lord nod and took it as a sign, which it was most likely.

 

"Ah yes, a couple of my friends that I made during my short stay here."

 

"Please tell them that they too have to come with us."

 

Maria sighed and went back inside to fetch Watari and Hijiri. Then they all left.

 

----------------------

 

Hisoka stared at the ground. It was the only way so he wouldn't cause any more cuts on himself with the wire. This Kasanagi person was a completely familiar person but he just didn't know him. Maybe he had forgotten who he was or he was just bait for his former lover. Yeah that was it. He was just another pawn in a game. God he hated it. Plus he was hungry. Kasanagi wasn't feeding him. He wondered how long he'd last until he fell unconscious or just completely lose it. He snapped out of his thoughts as he saw his captor enter.

 

"How are you doing pet? Still sane?" Kasanagi commented.

 

He came in holding a glass filled with red liquid. Hisoka didn't comment. He was too weak to even do anything but think. He felt the restraints being loosened as he fell to the ground on all fours. He didn't want to think of what a suggestive position it is. His whole form was shaking. He faintly heard the footsteps of the other vampire coming towards him. His chin was lifted up forcing him to look at the elder vampire. The vampire handed him the drink.

 

"Here, you need it."

 

Hisoka took the offer and drank. He then spit it out towards his captor as an act of defiance. Kasanagi wiped it from his face. His emotions didn't show about the action so Hisoka couldn't tell if he offended the elder. To quick for him to see he was pinned up against the wall, hands were wrapped around his neck. It wasn't tight but he was afraid to move incase it would squeeze the life out of him. No wait, he's already dead. Well then he'd die again. Kasanagi leaned in closer.

 

"You know, when I first saw you I couldn't help but notice how lonely you looked. Your eyes were so sad that when you saw others you were jealous. Your parents hated you; the townspeople began to hate you too because of those rumors your parents spread about you. You probably don't remember but I turned you that day. When you were just sixteen was when you were ripe." Kasanagi nipped at his neck and heard the younger breath caught in the throat.

 

"You deny it and you have no memories but your body remembers it. I remember all those years ago when I saw you under that moonlight. You looked positively beautiful, like a doll. I can see why Muraki picked you up and kept you. But I see, his mark on you is fading throughout the years. It'll fade and I'll get my chance. But since it's still there I have to fight for your back. And so far he hasn't been answering to my challenge."

 

"I don't belong to anyone," Hisoka spat out.

 

"Yes you do, but you won't for long. I'll let you enjoy freedom for a few more days. And we'll see what happens. You better eat something otherwise you just might lose it. I doubt then that your mate would help you. After all he's also in trouble right now along with your friends." Hisoka tensed as he heard that. "I could reverse it. I could reverse everything. Just say you'll belong to me and I could save all of them."

 

"Go to hell."

 

"Been there, but I wouldn't mind if you were there. Consider my offer, you only have a few days left and I could order their execution."

 

Kasanagi leaned down and placed his lips over Hisoka's giving the vampire a bruising kiss. He was anything but gentle. Hisoka bit his tongue as it tried to probe his lips. Kasanagi pulled away licking the blood that trickled past his lips. Hisoka spit it from his mouth.

 

"Is that your answer?" Hisoka just glared at him defiantly, "I see. Well, now you have hours. Then I would tell the hunters to execute them immediately. I can't execute the human you keep feeding from but I can pass it. After all I'm the one who started the vampire hunt." Hisoka stared in horror.

 

"NO you can't!"

 

"I can't? Why, my pet, of course I can. I have more power than you think."

 

----------------------

 

Watari sat in the cold white room along with Hijiri, Maria, and Muraki. It was as if they were waiting for their own execution. Maria was standing over them blocking the camera from Hijiri who was feeding from Watari's arm. Hijiri blankly refused but after some coaxing from the three he gave in. He took enough as to not make Watari collapse. His bite wound healed and the blood was cleaned from around Hijiri's neck and chin.

 

It was boring but then again they were being tested for vampires. They would go crazy after a few days but with Watari they wouldn't. The hunters never knew about Watari's special abilities. Muraki was a hunter but he was being under investigation, as was Oriya who had recruited Muraki years ago. Oriya was also a blood supplier for Muraki so they would avoid suspicion. Now it's as if they knew everything yet they don't know the whole truth. The other hunters have been looking for Hisoka but they couldn't find him because he was already taken.

 

Muraki couldn't respond to Kasanagi's challenge unless he was out. The hunters have been questioning the whereabouts of Hisoka, which were still unknown at the moment. For sure Kasanagi was keeping him in hiding. He told the hunters exactly that a vampire, a powerful one, took Hisoka. He told them that he was assigned to retrieve him, until the hunters came and knocked on his door asking his to go with them. They accused him of trying to escape.

 

Muraki had been talking to Oriya to let the council allow him to retrieve the vampire being taken. Oriya was a good negotiator. He just hoped it actually worked.

 

TBC----------------

 

Kinshin: This fic is almost finished! Finally. Um…thanks for your visits!

 

Like it? Review! No Flames!