Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ My Wish ❯ Part 8: Deadly Secrets ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Wish

 

Part 8: Deadly Secrets

 

Muraki was trying so hard not to crush the piece of china in his hands. Calmly drinking a glass of red wine, mixed with a little blood of course, wasn't really improving his moods.

 

Kasanagi.

 

He wished that he never got involved with that elder vampire at all. Now it was paying him back. After all it was Hisoka who got him involved with the elder vampire in the first place. He could've just left Hisoka there in the alley to die but right when the moonlight struck his face…well you get the idea. He couldn't help it. He did have to agree with Kasanagi. The kid did really look like something with that pale skin; women would die for, the emerald green eyes and the semi-dirty blond hair. He was just positively radiant. What bothered him the most is why Kasanagi would just throw such beauty away.

 

But he'd worry about that later. Now he just needed to find a way to respond to Kasanagi's move of a challenge.

 

---------------------

 

Watari scrolled though the net. His eyes never leaving anything unnoticed. He was searching on this Kasanagi person. He had a special computer that held records of vampire's being made. They were just like a human society. So he'd be able to do it. The thing is Tatsumi and Tsuzuki don't know of this. Finally he came across the name. There was every single piece of information except for the important parts. Then something caught his eye.

 

Mate: Hisoka Kurosaki (supposedly deceased)

 

His eyes widened at that information. That was different. It seemed that Kasanagi did this personally. The door behind him was still open but he didn't pay it any mind since he still needed to fix it.

 

"Watari?" he heard Tatsumi's voice from behind him.

 

At least he was at a distance otherwise he'd see the file. Watari immediately tried to close it and tried to shut down the computer inappropriately. He'd have to wait after opening it again but it's better safe than sorry. Tatsumi could yell at him for keeping information from them and knowing the whole time. But his hands were seized before he could do anything. He glanced up to find Tatsumi keeping him still while looking at the computer screen. This wasn't good.

 

Watari immediately tried to break free but he did note that the shadow master had a good grip on him. Then he remembered that all of the information was in an old dead language that Hisoka taught him. He just hoped that Tatsumi didn't know that. But then again it was a requirement to learn dead languages in the hunting world.

 

"Where did you get this?" he asked seriously. Maybe he really didn't know and was just interrogating him just to get answers. Watari's mind was thinking up conclusions.

 

"Um…my friend. Yeah, my friend sent it to me before he left," Watari came up with the idea.

 

"Who's this friend?"

 

"Oh it's just an old college roommate. He just left for the states where I can't contact him because of those bills ya know?" He tried not to falter under the shadow master's scrutinizing look. "Umm…can you let go now?" Tatsumi released his grip and walked out of the room. He just hoped that the information he just read wasn't true.

 

Watari sighed in relief. He could've sworn that the shadows were trembling. Maria stepped out of the shadows and glanced at him worriedly. She was frightened too. The shadows were scaring her to her end. They looked at each other for a while.

 

"He knows." She said.

 

---------------------

 

It was dark. The sound of dripping blood echoed throughout the church. The victim with his arms out and legs together as if in a crucifixion. The wires holding his body while digging right through his flesh making blood seep from his wounds. Kasanagi observed his handy work.

 

"Remember the days my pet? We used to have so much fun. That is until you left me for HIM!" Kasanagi cruelly said before knocking down the podium then looking back up at his captive. Hisoka was glaring back at his captor with as much hatred he could pour out.

 

"What are you talking about? I don't even know you." Hisoka said trying to escape from his bonds. It didn't work. Kasanagi glared at the blond.

 

"So I guess you decided to forget your memories. Clever I'll give you that. But it doesn't matter now. I'll defeat the full-blooded half-breed then I get to have you back."

 

"I don't belong to anyone."

 

"Of course you do. Last time he fought me for you but he won because I went easy on him. This time it won't happen again. I'll make sure of it."

 

---------------------

 

Tatsumi hacked into the net. Seeming to get the web address of that text. Since he could read it, it had ever information on every vampire they busted within the lives of their semi-immortality, meaning that they live long but could get killed any way a human can. But the price is leaving everything behind. It took a while and the screen popped up the one where Watari was looking at.

 

His blue eyes scanned through the list. There was almost every single vampire they totaled in the past few years. He stopped until he saw the name Khayyam because under there it had Hijiri's name as his consort. Then he remembered that Khayyam was Tsuzuki's case. A day after Khayyam was killed Tsuzuki found Hijiri alone and took him in. Hijiri was immobile for about two months before he got over his case of shock. Which one, they didn't know. But then Tsuzuki fell for him. Hijiri accepted and Tatsumi wondered if it was either real or for revenge.

 

"Tatsumi? What are you looking at?" Tsuzuki said coming from behind him. Before he could close it Tsuzuki gasped at the information projected on the screen. Tatsumi attempted to close it but Tsuzuki stopped him and read a little more on Khayyam that he killed five years ago. If Tatsumi was looking at it then it was potential evidence. Since he never really looked at anything else besides work, except maybe Watari.

 

Tsuzuki immediately ran off with plenty of questions in his mind. How was Tatsumi able to get that information, he didn't know but he just hoped that maybe it was just some fluke that people keep playing at and was torturing him. He ran back to the apartment to look for Hijiri.

 

Tatsumi cursed. Tsuzuki was very fragile when it came to feelings. And this might just set off another act of disillusionment. Tsuzuki would be kicked off for not being mentally stable. It'd happen before; he'd seen it. But now wasn't the time when they were dealing with high ranking vampires.

 

---------------------

 

Hijiri was back in the apartment. He was trying hard not to go outside and run a muck to get some blood. He couldn't help it. His body was curled up into a ball as to avoid the outside world. He was to the point of hurting and his hunger was starting to take over. He'd been drinking from himself but that wasn't enough. It just made him want more. If Tsuzuki came home it'd be hard to act normal and plus the bite on his arm hasn't healed yet. Luckily he had sleeves for that. He decided to force himself to sleep so he would be rendered useless. It would prevent him from hurting other people.

 

---------------------

 

Tsuzuki, in haste, busted through the apartment doors. This startled Hijiri from his sleep as he sat up quickly, completely forgetting that he might hurt someone. As soon as Tsuzuki saw how sick Hijiri seemed to look his doubts and fears went straight out the window, as worry had replaced it. He ran to his lover's side and knelt in front of him. He placed his hands over Hijiri's and noted how icy they felt.

 

"Hijiri, are you all right?" he asked in concern.

 

"I'm fine," Hijiri answered.

 

"Are you sure? You look pale."

 

"It's nothing. I just haven't been sleeping well, that's all."

 

"Okay, do you want something to drink?"

 

"Yeah, sure."

 

Tsuzuki stood up and walked into the kitchen. He took a glass off the cupboard and got water off the sink. Then he thought of something. Walking over and picking up a kitchen knife he raised the spot over the glass. He pressed the blade on his vein, don't worry folks it's not suicide, and her plunged it into his skin. It wasn't deep enough to bleed profusely but just enough to let enough flow out and fall into the glass of water. It started to turn a dark red color. He figured it was enough since he was close to passing out.

 

Immediately the wound healed. He took the glass and walked back into the living space. Hijiri was bent over while sitting down clutching his temples tightly. It was like he was going to explode. Tsuzuki kneeled down and tapped him on the arm. Hijiri slowly looked up and took the glass of red wine? as Tsuzuki handed it to him. He slowly drank the contents, knowing that it was red. He didn't know what it could be, until he tasted a sudden taste.

 

It was blood.

 

Did he put it there on purpose, he wondered. Maybe it was another test but he could always act ignorant of the case. He was feeling a little bit better. He never knew Tsuzuki's blood would taste so good. He finished and Tsuzuki took the glass from him and placing it on the glass table.

 

"That tasted funny. What was that?" Hijiri asked hoping Tsuzuki would tell the truth.

 

"Red wine."

 

TBC------------------

 

Kinshin: I still suck at this story don't I? Well when I finish it I'm gonna try to revise it without changing anything. Well except maybe a few things so anyways thanks for the visits!

 

Like it? Review! NO FLAMESS!!!!!!!!!!!!