Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Precious Illusions ❯ Part 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
This is exactly seven days late. So sorry! I've actually blanked out once I saw the blinking cursor, hence I've been pondering over this for a long time, and I came to one decision! Oh I do love shocking surprises!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



PRECIOUS ILLUSIONS 7



Tatsumi looked about the deserted streets of Kyoto, the lodgings around him silent, the moon full, a tinge of crimson glowing around it, the sky starless and dark clouds drifting about lazily. It was extremely cold, a gust of wind blowing past him, making him wince. He pulled his khaki trench coat closer to him, eyes darting left and right. He had been standing there for at least twenty minutes now, and he was growing impatient. He was already pale, and was so because of what he was about to do. He had to bring him to the land of the living, and tucked him under the covers of a very expensive hotel room, making sure that he was comfortable.

"Ever the loyal one, aren't you, Tatsumi-san?"

He turned and found Muraki standing a few feet away from him. The ramming on his chest increased, and his mind began to reel with curses towards the doctor, but his politeness prevented him from voicing them out. "Muraki- san."

"So?" Muraki asked, a small smile on his lips.

Tatsumi fell silent. There was no way in all seven heavens and hells and all his being will he let someone like Muraki lay one finger on Tsuzuki. There was also no way at all is he going to let Tsuzuki sleep forever. He looked at Muraki closely and felt anger bubble up inside him. He had looked up on all the spells that Muraki could have possibly used and found only one, and its side effects were exactly what Tsuzuki was suffering from now - pale, body going cold, slow breathing and unaware of foreign words or touches. The spell could be reversed, and all it will take was a few chants from the doctor and one single kiss. Tatsumi had been infuriated when he read the counter-spell, but thought about it. One kiss is way better than having Muraki make love to Tsuzuki. Once Muraki kisses him, he'd wake, though his energy would be drained, and there was no telling whether Tsuzuki would want Muraki to make love to him. Either way, Tatsumi had lost, and he knew it well.

"I'll make this quick." Tatsumi said. He had delivered Muraki a message and requested that they meet. "I know that there is a counter-spell, so I want to make a-" Tatsumi immediately flinched visibly under Muraki's gaze. He really felt fear, for the first time of his life. It was like he was digging his own grave. "A deal."

"A deal?" Muraki raised an eyebrow and took a step closer to Tatsumi, making the secretary freeze. "What kind of deal, Tatsumi-san?" Muraki's pale hand touched Tatsumi's pale cheek.

Tatsumi swallowed and desperately stomped down on his temper. "I'll do whatever you want me to do for you." He said, and dipped his head. "And in return, I want you to remove that spell."

"Anything?" Muraki asked, now too close for comfort.

Tatsumi shut his eyes and turned his face to the side. "Anything." He mumbled in defeat.

Muraki chuckled, making Tatsumi look up at him. "So courageous of you." He said, pinning Tatsumi against the wall. For a human, Muraki was awfully strong. "To do something to gallant." Muraki's lips brushed against Tatsumi's cheek, making him wince. "Your offer is something tempting." Muraki said, looking directly in to Tatsumi's blue eyes. "Very tempting indeed. It's now always someone like you become this submissive, hmm?" Tatsumi bit his lower lip when Muraki's tongue darted out and licked his ear. He then stepped back and stared at Tatsumi. "Come with me, Tatsumi- san."

Tatsumi breathed out a sigh of relief. At least, Tsuzuki would not be soiled.

*

It was his second glass of sake and he was beginning to feel a bit airy. They were in a nice old setting Japanese house, the room lit by a lantern, the two men sitting opposite each other. He did not want to even think of what was going on in the mind of Muraki, so he drank. But it was only his second glass and he felt as if he drank ten jars. He tossed the sake cup across the other end of the room, making Muraki look at him in mild surprise.

"Damn you!" He curse, his voice a bit slurry. "Something - something - you spiked my drink! You bastard!" He lunged forward, ready to give Muraki a piece of his angry mind. Muraki easily avoided the punch, and countered by grabbing Tatsumi's wrists and pinning him on the ground below him. "Get off me!" Tatsumi struggled, wiggling under the doctor's weight. He froze when Muraki's lips were on his, his breathing hitched and caught in his throat. He paled immensely, and then suddenly flushed. Muraki was gentle that it was almost impossible. Muraki sucked on his lower lip, gently parting his numb lips with his tongue and slowly pushed it in deep within Tatsumi's mouth. Tatsumi did not know how long Muraki had been kissing him, but when Muraki pulled back, he was flushed to the roots of his hair. He felt ashamed, degraded and used, but it was his decision. It was either this or Tsuzuki.

"You are very pleasing Tatsumi-san." Muraki said, slowly undoing Tatsumi's necktie, and pulling it off. He got rid of his suit jacket and began to unbutton Tatsumi's dress shirt, getting rid of his own tie in the process. "I think I'm going to enjoy this." Tatsumi threw his head to one side and clenched his fists. He will have to bite down his anger if he was going to keep his end of the bargain. The shadows were already faltering from their secluded corners, an indication of his inner war. Muraki's finger gently took his glasses off and folded it neatly, placing it on the ground beside his. Muraki worked his fingers on Tatsumi's pants, but only undoing the button. His hands slowly traveled up Tatsumi's chest, making Tatsumi shiver. He could not help it.

A bright flash caught his eyes and just as he was about to turn and see what it was, he found himself tied to the ground with a thin and sharp wire, wrapped several times around his wrists. He struggled to break free from the wire, and gave out a gasp when his wrist got cut, drawing blood. Muraki then ripped his dress shirt off, attacking one perk nipple. Tatsumi groaned out loud, arching up to those lips. He never hated himself like the way he did at that very moment.

"Where is Tsuzuki, Tatsumi-san?" Muraki asked, his hands pushing Tatsumi's pants down as his lips drifted to other nipple.

"I. Am. Not." Tatsumi groaned again, his body now glistening with sweat. "Going. To. Tell. You!" He hissed, looking down at Muraki who was busy ravishing his tanned body. Muraki stripped his shirt off and undid his pants, slowly worming his way out of the white material, while his groin and Tatsumi's grinded. Tatsumi groaned again, shutting his eyes, as Muraki bit on to his neck. He struggled against the wires, and gave out a throaty gasp when they cut deeper in to his wrists and, the same moment Muraki's hand gently cupped his now erect manhood.

"Tell me, Tatsumi-san." Muraki said, massaging the stiff organ in his hands, teasing the tip with his thumb.

"Never!" Tatsumi hissed.

"You're beautiful, Tatsumi-san." Muraki commented. "Especially when you're under me, squirming and all tied up." Muraki licked his chest and with slow movements, drew a line with tongue from his chest all the way up his chin, before claiming his lips in his, kissing the secretary with fiery passion. Tatsumi's drugged stupor finally won over his controlled body. He kissed Muraki back, wanting those lips to never leave his. Muraki bit his lips; drawing blood and licking his bite clean like a cat. His fingers were now tracing Tatsumi's opening, teasing the muscles there. Tatsumi was not aware of what was happening around him anymore, for he was currently busy with Muraki's lips. His mind was blank, and he felt as if he was floating. He gave out a loud whimper when Muraki pushed two fingers at once in to his opening, stretching and feeling. He threw his head from side to side, making Muraki break his kiss and continues his tortured touches within Tatsumi's sensitive spot. "Scream for me, Tatsumi-san." Muraki teased and positioned himself to enter Tatsumi.

Forgive me, Tsuzuki. Tatsumi silently prayed, when his vision exploded in to white light, a loud scream coming out of his mouth until it became hoarse and faint, then finally a mere silent scream. Muraki had roughly entered him, rutting the ring of tight muscles and drawing blood. Tatsumi sobbed, the pain being one of the reasons, but his shame, wounded pride and fear of Tsuzuki hating him winning over the pain. Tears burned his vision and he found himself crying silently.

"Are you in pain, Tatsumi-san?" Muraki asked, concern evident in his voice. He may be a ruthless cold-blooded killer, but he had little resistance when his lovers cried in the middle of lovemaking - even if it was only a one- night stand.

"No." Tatsumi lied, he was only dying inside him anyway. Might as well save the remaining of his pride.

"Why do you cry, Tatsumi-san?" Muraki asked, wiping away the crystal tears from Tatsumi's face. Tatsumi really wanted to die that moment. Giving himself to Muraki had been totally degrading, but now that he had crumbled under his very nose, he did not know what to feel anymore. He merely shook his head in reply. "Tell me, Tatsumi."

"You!" He snapped, more tears coming down his face. "It's all your fault! And I hate you with my whole heart! I hate you so much!" Tatsumi gritted the words out, keeping his eyes shut the whole time. "You always destroy everything. Everything that starts to bloom has to crumble! Why? Why?" He asked, more to himself rather than Muraki.

Muraki merely looked down at Tatsumi, not saying anything. Tatsumi was a strong and stable man, unlike Tsuzuki who was fragile and vulnerable. For him to fall apart like this would take more than just a few blows, and for a moment, Muraki felt so much respect for Tatsumi that he felt ashamed of himself.

"You hate me that much?" He asked, quite stung. Actually, he felt like he was drowning.

Tatsumi looked at him with narrowed red-rimmed eyes. "Yes." He whispered in reply.

Muraki sighed and shifted inside Tatsumi, who flinched. He began to thrust in to the secretary slender frame, making the body under him tighten and came, while he ejaculated deep inside Tatsumi's body. He fell on top of Tatsumi, his face on the crook of his neck. Tatsumi had shut his eyes, now in a tired dreamless sleep, but even then tears cascaded down his smooth and flushed cheeks.

"Where is Tsuzuki, Tatsumi-san?" Muraki asked, on final time.

"Forte Grand, room 1809" Tatsumi answered.

Muraki kissed his forehead and lay on his shoulder again.

TBC

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I'm addicted to Mu/Tats now. HA HA HA HA HA HA

Wait for the next chapter! Oh two lemons in a row! Wow! I need to clean my mind with soap and water! Yeesh!