Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Precious Illusions ❯ Part 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I apologize for the VERY late update. Really, I'm very, very sorry. I have not typed anything YAOI for the past 2 months now and well, I don't think I will be anymore - save for special occasions. I will finish this and after that no more. All of my hanging fics will find an ending, one way or the other, but bear with me.

I dedicate this chapter solely to MADIHA. Enjoy it, dearie. An extremely late Valentines dedication. Happy Valentines everyone!

Anyway, read on.
PRECIOUS ILLUSIONS 8
Tatsumi opened his eyes and blinked warily. He tried to refocus his visions clearly, and once it did and the turn of events that happened in the space of the previous five-seven hours hit him, he sat up with a start, only to be jerked back down when a sharp pain from his wrists made him cry. He was still bounded with the sharp wires. He was angered by this and was angered even more when Muraki was nowhere in his arc of vision.

"Damn you to hell, Muraki!" He hissed and summoned his shadows, which shifted weakly in the corners of the room. Shutting his eyes tightly, the shadows came crashing down upon him, and when they subsided, he was wriggling free from the bloody wires. He got to his feet shakily, cursing once again when his legs threatened to buckle under him. He was still tired from all the exertions from Muraki. He grabbed his clothes, dressed and headed as fast as his shadows could take him to the Forte Grand.

*

Muraki had easily entered the room number Tatsumi had easily blabbered out due to his airy mind a few hours ago. Now, there he was, standing before the bed where his 'prize' was lying flat on his back, clothed in nothing but a terry cloth robe, eyes closed in a deep sleep. He jerked his coat and suit jacket off and sat himself on the bed. He gently reached out and brushed out a lock of Tsuzuki's hair away from his face.

"Tsuzuki." He said, eyes suddenly filling with lust and love for the being lying asleep. "Open your eyes, pretty one?"

At the words, Tsuzuki opened his eyes and blinked warily, the touch of Muraki making him turn to look at the doctor's face. Muraki was expecting him to recoil at the sight of him but started when Tsuzuki suddenly smiled dreamily up at him. Muraki suddenly dipped his head, taking the rosy lips in his own, sucking and nibbling at the soft and sweet supple skin. Tsuzuki had sighed in to the kiss and Muraki took the opportunity to slip his tongue in to the caverns of the shinigami's mouth. Tsuzuki's hands had snaked to his soft silver locks, massaging them hard, gracing Muraki with an even more pleasurable feeling as he continued to assault Tsuzuki's lips.

Muraki pulled back suddenly, looking down at Tsuzuki who still had that dazed and dreamy look in his eyes. Tsuzuki suddenly grabbed his shirt and ripped them away with fierce strength. He then flipped Muraki around so that he was now straddling his hips, and grinned in the dark room.

"Let me have you, Tsuzuki?" Muraki asked.

"Have me then." Tsuzuki said, his eyelids suddenly becoming heavy. "Have me. All of me. Just have me."

Muraki reversed their positions and tossed his glasses on the bedside table. He began to kiss Tsuzuki's neck, slowly going up to his ear, humming and sliding his tongue in to the outer shell, making the body beneath him shiver.

"Oh yes." Tsuzuki sighed, closing his eyes in bliss. "Tatsumi." Tsuzuki moaned in pleasure.

Muraki stopped his actions and looked down at Tsuzuki with bewilderment. "How come?" He mumbled, more to himself that to Tsuzuki, who was now whimpering at the sudden loss of contact. Muraki narrowed his eyes, a bit put off now, but that did not mean he wanted Tsuzuki dead - he will be if Muraki does not give him his touch. Muraki pushed his jealousy aside and returned to lapping at Tsuzuki's ear. He trailed his tongue down Tsuzuki's throat, down his chest, stopping at a perk nipple and taking it wholly in to his mouth. Tsuzuki bucked under him, his head thrown back, hips arching for more contact. Tsuzuki's hands made their way - somehow - to Muraki's waist and were now trying vainly to unlock the clasp of his white pants to get rid of the rather annoying piece of fabric.

"Have me." Tsuzuki moaned out loud. "Have all of me."

Muraki gave out a growl, and although those words were not addressed to him, he was still turned on. He wanted Tsuzuki right there and then.

"Screw pride and honor." He hissed and sat up, straddling Tsuzuki's hips, their hard manhood rubbing each other through fabric. He jerked his jacket off, amazed at himself, for he still had the slightest patience to actually unbutton them rather than ripping it apart and causing the rather expensive shirt some damage. He got rid of his tops and then went about in pulling off his pants and underwear. Tsuzuki's robe followed his pile of discarded clothes on the floor, and then once more, his lips were on Tsuzuki's honey colored skin. He made sure that every corner was tasted, and marked. He would have Tsuzuki all to himself, all to his like, need and want for that one night. He would be his - completely.

Muraki massaged Tsuzuki's hips, his rubbing motions producing heat, making Tsuzuki moan even more and toss his head to one side, his fingers now on Muraki's head, tousling his hair. Muraki grinned through his kisses and stared at the impressive erection before him. He touched his cheek to the pulsing length, causing Tsuzuki to whimper and arch up. His heavy breathing teased the organ even more, for little pearl drops began to top the prize Muraki would soon have. He traced his warm tongue over the drops before taking the whole thing in to his mouth, lightly sucking, rubbing his teeth against the skin, sometimes biting, sometimes just allowing his tongue to fiddle about with the huge organ in his mouth. He felt it with, nearing release and quickly pulled back.

"No." Tsuzuki whined, shutting his eyes tight and gripping Muraki hard by his thighs.

"Patience." Muraki said, and shifted positions so that he was more comfortable. He positioned his manhood by Tsuzuki's entrance, readying himself to enter the tightness that awaited him. Ever so slowly, he began to penetrate Tsuzuki. Tsuzuki gave out a scream, which was immediately silenced by Muraki's kiss. Tsuzuki's eyes were tightly shut, limbs trembling, body bucking and thrashing to get away from the slow and torturous intrusion. Muraki gripped Tsuzuki's now limp manhood and began to stroke it gently, rubbing gentle circles. Tsuzuki's struggle lessened. Muraki gave a low grunt-like sound as he hit home, because once he was fully inside, Tsuzuki had thrown his head back and moaned out loud. Muraki knew he hit his pleasure spot and grinned, kissing Tsuzuki on the forehead before he slowly began to move in and out, catching a pace. With every thrust, Tsuzuki gasped and his breathing came out short and ragged. Muraki himself was at his limit, nearing the edge, for he was beginning to see stars in his head. All of a sudden, everything went white, and the doctor found himself tilting his head up with a sudden force and giving out a loud shuddering gasp of release. Tsuzuki was still spasming from release, and slowly stilled, his torso heaving with heavy breathing.

Now comes the hard part, Muraki said to himself.

Tsuzuki had his head to one side, a smile of satisfaction on his face. Muraki unsheathed himself from Tsuzuki and just half sat, half-lay there by his side, waiting for Tsuzuki to open his eyes,

Amethyst orbs were slowly revealed, sated, and still hazy with lust and true love. When they met mismatched silver eyes, they widened. Tsuzuki sat up in bed, stared at Muraki with disbelief, perspiration of nervousness forming on his skin.

"You!" He cried, shaking his head. "No! Tatsumi! He was here! We - We -"

"Just made love?" Muraki asked.

"How dare you?" Tsuzuki yelled. He looked at himself and began to tremble. "What have you done to me?" He stumbled away, the shadows covering his trembling naked figure. "What have you done to me?" Tsuzuki yelled. Muraki merely smirked, for his I-have-what-I-want mechanism kicking in. "No." Tsuzuki shook his head. "He will never hold me. He will never love me. He will never want me." Tsuzuki babbled, tears cascading down his now flushed cheeks. "NO!"

*

Tatsumi stopped in front of the door of Tsuzuki's room and he heard him yell from with in.

"NO!" Tsuzuki's voice rang out in despair and horror.

Then there was a loud crash. Tatsumi cursed under his breath and kicked the door open. He immediately shielded his face when burning black flames glazed before him. He coughed at the horrid fumes, loosening his tie at the extreme heat the flame radiated.

"Tsuzuki!" Tatsumi called out, coughing once again. "Asato!" He tried again and used his teleporting ability to get him in to the middle of the blazing flame. The windows shattered, the furniture cracked from the hot tongues of Touda's harsh flames. "Asato!" Tatsumi called out again, looking about again. He found Muraki's glasses on the floor and grabbed it, looking around to find the doctor. His mind was reeling with torturous deaths he could inflict upon the bastard. He gave out a frustrated cry and flung the glasses at the flames and turned on his heels to look for Tsuzuki. He entered the bedroom and his eyes widened. "Asato!" He cried out, attempting to reach out for Tsuzuki's figure that now kneeled on the burning carpeted floors, a circle of flame around him, slowly licking his body. "No! Asato no! Don't do this! Don't do this!" He pleaded, but the flames just lashed at him, causing him to fall back.

Tsuzuki looked up, lips slightly parted, drawing in slow and shaky breaths, as he cried for the love he once had and now betrayed and lost. "Tatsumi." He whispered and more tears came. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Tatsumi fell back when Touda snarled at him. Behind Touda, Tsuzuki closed his eyes and the flames around him completely engulfed him.

"ASATO!" Tatsumi shouted in despair.
TBC

~Evil laugh~ Cliff hanger.

Tune in next time.