Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Duelist's Love ❯ Chapter Three: Rehearsal Dinner Lockdown ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ETERNAL DUELLIST'S LOVE
 
ML: Ok… chapter three…
 
Zane: Now, before we begin, here's a little message from ML to the lawyers: he doesn't own YGO GX. He's just merely borrowing the characters from Kazuki Takashi. That's all. But he does own all original characters.
 
ML: Just don't send the cyber dark dragon on them… Now for the summary: Last time, Alexis gave her answer to Jaden's proposal, and it leaned toward the positive, and reactions ranged from either positive, as is the case with their best friends, from shock, denial and finally acceptance, as Chazz had and lastly, thoughts of “I'm not letting him/her take Alexis/Jaden away.” As was the case of two party crashers, whose identities I won't disclose until this chapter or next. LET'S DO IT!
 
 
Chapter Three: Rehearsal Dinner Lockdown
 
It had been several days after their graduation, but life for the graduating class was just beginning. Chazz was starting to work for his brothers, whom had started to treat him better, if not by much. Bastion, however, became a math tutor; Syrus became an etiquette coach while Tyranno went to enlist in the army. As for Jaden and Alexis, they moved into an apartment Atticus had bought them, and were living together. However, the celebration would have to wait, as they had a wedding to plan for.
 
(INDUSTRIAL ILLUSIONS WORLD HEADQUARTERS)
 
Chumley was at his desk drawing new cards, and it was then he heard a “You've got mail” prompt. He opened it up, and saw the email.
 
Hey Chumley!
 
It's been awhile, huh? We've all graduated, and now we're heading off on separate lives. I just wanted to tell you, Alexis and me are getting married! The invite's attached.
 
Your bud,
 
Jaden
 
Chumley then said, underneath his breath, “It's about time, Jaden!” He opened the attachment, and there was the invitation.
 
You're cordially invited to the wedding of:
 
Jaden Marcus Yuki
 
And
 
Alexis Megan Rhodes
 
Date: December 25
 
RSVP: December 11
 
Groomsmen: Bastion Misawa, Tyranno Hassleberry, Chumley Huffington,
and Tyranno Hassleberry
 
Best Man: Syrus Truesdale
 
Bridesmaids: Mindy Himaguchi, Sherri Lundley, Joann Lyons, and Erica Lowe
 
Maid of Honor: Jasmine Makita
 
(AN: Don't know Jasmine and Mindy's surnames in the dub, so I have to make due with their original surnames.)
 
Everybody had responded back as soon as they got the invites. Alexis though, was worried about the cost. Even though she was working as a lounge singer and Jaden as a small time duelling coach, it might not have been enough.
 
“You think we can afford this?” Alexis asked.
 
“Hey… I heard Atticus was gonna foot about