Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Duelist's Love ❯ Chapter Four: Identities Revealed! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ETERNAL DUELLIST'S LOVE
 
ML: Ok… here's chapter four.
 
Tyranno: Well… to all them lawyers who think they're gonna get ML, here's a little message for ya: He don't own us! This dude, Kazuki Takahashi does. M just owns all original characters!
 
ML: Thanks again, Tyranno. Anyway, now that the legal stuff is out of the way, here's what happened. With graduation and the months flying away at a fast pace, Jaden and Alexis start planning their wedding, but then a fake notification of wedding gifts threaten to send the plans on one hell of a tailspin. There. LET'S GO!
 
 
Chapter Four: Identities revealed!
 
(AN: By the way, the words in <<>> means Winged Kuriboh speak)
 
Jaden and Alexis were trapped in a warehouse, and then, out from the shadows of the warehouse came two people they thought would never bother them again: Harrington Rosewood and Blair Flannigan.
 
“So, the slifer slacker finally gets lucky. Turns out your luck won't last long, because I plan on winning your fiancée from you!” Harrington said.
 
“Save it, Harrington. I might not have known what a fiancée was back when I was a freshman, but I know now. Plus, I won that duel fair and square, so put it to bed already.” Jaden replied.
 
It was then that Blair came in, and cried out, “So, Alexis, you think you're good enough for my Jaden? Think again, because after we mop the floor with you, Jaden's gonna be mine, all mine!”
 
“Oh come on! You're way too young for him, and plus, you're not his type.” Alexis replied.
 
“Anyway, enough of this small talk. Here's what I propose… a tag team duel. If you guys win, we leave you alone, and you guys go get married, but if we win, you are to break off your engagement, and I'll get Alexis, and then, Blair gets you.” Harrington said.
 
Jaden was about to say “yes,” but Winged Kuriboh tried to chirp out.
 
<<No… don't accept, Jaden… the cost if you lose may be too great!>> It chirped.
 
“Come on pal. I wanna see if that was a fluke winning from him.” Jaden replied.
 
<<All right then, but don't say I didn't warn you.>> Winged Kuriboh chirped back.
 
“So, are you gonna accept, or do I have to tell your fiancée that her groom-to-be is nothing but a coward?” Harrington asked, trying to intimidate Jaden with the last few words.
 
“That's it! GET YOUR GAME ON!” Jaden said, as he readied his duel disc.
 
“All right. Then you're first!” Harrington said.
 
All four then shouted in unison, “Let's duel!”
 
Harrington/Blair: 4000
 
Jaden/Alexis: 4000
 
“If you say so.” Jaden said as he drew his first card. “First up, I'll summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman (Attack/Defence: 800/1200) in defence mode.” Jaden cried out, as his first monster showed up.
 
Harrington then drew his first card. “All right, I'll place one card face down, then I'll summon Legendary Big Server (Attack/Defence: 300/?) in attack mode, and you should know from our last duel what it can do!” Harrington said. “Legendary Big Server, attack Jaden's life points directly!” As he said this order, Jaden felt a shock. “All right, I'll take one service ace from my deck to my hand, and you also have to draw a card too.” Harrington said.
 
Harrington/Blair: 4000
 
Jaden/Alexis: 3700
 
“Ok, now it's my turn.” Alexis said as she drew her first card. “I'll place two cards face down and I'll summon Etoile Cyber (Attack/Defence: 1200/1600) on the field in attack mode, And I'll have her attack Legendary Big Server!” Legendary Big Server groaned as it was destroyed.
 
Harrington/Blair: 3100
 
Jaden/Alexis: 3700
 
“All right, Alexis, you man-stealer… It's my turn now.” Blair said as she drew. “I place one card face down, and I play the Love Maiden (Attack/Defence: 400/800) in attack mode. That's all for now. Your move, my love.” She said, referring to Jaden.
 
`Hm… I remember what happened the last time she tried that combination… well… it won't work again!' Jaden thought, as he instantly knew what Blair was about to do. “All right, Blair! My move.” He said as he drew a card, “I play this card. R-Right Justice! Here's what it does, Blair. If I have an elemental hero face up on my field, I can destroy any magic or trap cards on your side of the field, so goodbye!” As he said that, the trap that was waiting for Jaden, the defence maiden, was instantly destroyed. “I also summon Elemental Hero Sparkman (Attack/Defence: 1600/1400) and equip him with the spark blaster to change the Love Maiden in defence mode! Therefore, I can destroy it now, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. First though, I'm gonna switch Bubbleman to attack mode, and equip him with Bubble Rod to increase his attack points by 800! (Attack/Defence: 1600/1200) Now, Bubbleman! Attack the Love Maiden!” Jaden cried out, and it was instantly destroyed. “Now, Sparkman! Attack Blair directly!” Jaden cried out again.
 
However, the attack didn't go. “Nice try, slacker.” Harrington said. “But you forgot my face down card, Receive Ace! If you don't remember it, here's how it goes: If you try to attack us directly, I can use this to negate your attack, and you and your fiancée, well, she won't be that for long, you guys will lose 1500 life points. Of course, I gotta discard three cards, but it's a small price to pay.”
 
Harrington/Blair: 3100
 
Jaden/Alexis: 2200
 
“Anyway, it's my move now.” Harrington said as he drew. “I'll play a service ace! Guess the type of card I'm holding, and if you're wrong, you know what will happen.”
 
“I bet you're holding a spell.” Jaden replied. The look on Harrington's face said it all. It was the deuce.
 
“I guess our life points are safe for now.” Jaden said.
 
“It's my turn now.” Alexis replied. She then drew, and said, I'll summon Blade Skater (Attack/Defence: 1400/1500) and use polymerization to fuse it with my Etoile Cyber to form Cyber Blader! (Attack/Defence: 2100/800) Now, Cyber Blader, attack Harrington directly!” She cried out as her monster skated in and attacked.
 
Harrington/Blair: 1000
 
Jaden/Alexis: 2200
 
“I'll place one card face down, and that'll end my turn.” Alexis said.
 
“All right, you man-thief. It's my move.” Blair said. “I'll use my monster reincarnation card, and bring back my Love Maiden to the game in attack mode. Then after that, I'll summon my mystic egg in defence mode (Attack/Defence: 0/0) and end my turn.” She then turned to Jaden and said, “Don't worry, my lover. You'll forget about Alexis soon enough.”
 
“I wouldn't bet on you taking Alexis' place just yet!” Jaden said. “Sure, she and I had our ups and downs, but we faced them together, and one thing I know for sure is that I love her and she loves me, and that love will stand up to just about anything!
 
“Yeah, but what's gonna happen if you mess up? Then she'll be mine, and I won't leave any seconds for you!” Harrington said.
 
“My move!” Jaden said as he drew a card. “Now this game's over! I summon Elemental Hero Avian (Attack/Defence: 1000/1000), and I'm going to use him to attack you, Harrington, directly!”
 
Harrington/Blair: 0
 
Jaden/Alexis: 2200
 
“Game, set and match!” Jaden said. “We win, and you have to honour your promise and leave Alexis and me alone.”
 
Harrington said… “NO! I can't lose… I just can't!”
 
Alexis said, “Give me a break. Besides, if you really love someone, Harrington, you'll let them go, and if they return, it's meant to be. Guess what? It won't be, because I'm marrying the man of my dreams in two weeks, and you can't do anything about it.”
 
“All right, then.” Harrington replied. He then turned to Jaden. “Jaden let me tell you something. Good luck. If you EVER mess up, I will hear about it.” Harrington said. He then opened the doors to the warehouse to let both Jaden and Alexis go.
 
Both boys shook hands but Blair was still whining. “Jaden! Don't leave me.”
 
“There's nothing you can do. I love Alexis, and we're getting married.” Jaden replied.
 
As they walked to their car to go to the rehearsal dinner, the two were quiet. It was then when they got there, that Atticus had a worried look. He approached the two with that look on his face. “Where have you two been? We've been waiting for you!” He said.
 
“The usual happened. We had to take care of a few loose ends.” Jaden said.
 
“Were the loose ends an overbearing captain of the Duel Academy tennis team and a preteen girl who is obsessed with you?” Syrus asked.
 
“How'd you know?” Jaden inquired back.
 
“I just know.” Syrus answered as the gang had a laugh at that.

END CHAPTER
 
 
I guess this is the end of the longest chapter in this story… R&R!