Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Lovely Idiot ❯ Love ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

- Judai, what I mean is - and he leaned towards him, taking his face in his hands and stealing a quick chaste kiss. He had meant to show his love to Judai slowly and carefully, but after tasting his lips his mind stopped operating. The only thing left were his emotions, struggling to break free. He wanted to get closer and closer to his beloved person, to envelop him in his feelings, in his warmth. He couldn't fight this anymore, and so he leaned for another kiss. Judai's own emotions were a maelstrom, his mind was screaming for something he couldn't understand. This kind of closeness was unfamiliar to him and while it frightened him a bit, it also felt oddly nice. His heartbeat had done a new record when Johan leaned for the second time and placed his warm lips upon his. The emerald eyed boy's body pressed into Judai's and he wrapped his arms around the smaller frame. The hug allowed Judai to relax just enough for Johan to slip his tongue inside. Judai's eyes opened wide, a new set of emotions swirling in his entire body. He immediately lifted up his arms and tried to push the other boy off him. But Johan was stronger. The kiss deepened, his tongue exploring Judai's mouth, his hands caressing the lithe form. Judai's resistance was getting weaker and weaker every second, and after what felt like an eternity, Johan finally felt the other boy's arms relaxing and instead of trying to push him grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. Actually, Judai couldn't understand anything about their actions, but the need to be closer to Johan's warmth was too strong for him now. He was drawn like a moth to the flame.
What happened next was something Judai would never be able to explain nor understand completely. Johan's lips, his hands, his essence were everywhere, they enveloped him and lifted him up to the sky and beyond. And in the morning when he woke up and looked at the peacefully sleeping warm body beside him, all thoughts and questions about Johan hating him were gone. They were replaced only by tenderness, a newfound affection for this brilliant eyed boy who had changed his life so much for such a short period of time. His last thought as he fell asleep again was, 'This kind of love is... the greatest feeling'.
 
****
 
From the day that you first wished you could reach the end
We started walking together on this neverending road
 
When it looked like you were going to stop
I grabbed your hand and refused to let go...
 
Don't cry
Smile your gentle smile
 
This is our neverending journey
I won't let anyone interfere
I won't let anyone sully it
 
Because the world that you're searching for is out there, waiting for you
 
The rain that falls from the parched sky tells us,
"There is great meaning to all of God's creatures"
 
When you want to break into tears out of loneliness
I'll squeeze you tight
I'll hold you close
 
No matter how much it hurts
Even if I lose everything
 
That's right, this is our neverending journey
I won't let anyone break it
No one else understands
 
Let's travel off to the world we're searching for