Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Nine Month Rollercoaster Ride ❯ Chapter Three: Tailspin ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NINE MONTH ROLLERCOASTER RIDE
 
ML: Ok… Chapter three here. I don't own YGO GX, Kazuki Takahashi and 4Kids own it.
 
Alexis: So, what happened, and do I have to keep wearing the fake belly?

ML: Yes, you do, and… here's what happened: everybody in the main group found out. Let's just say during this chapter, things get a little more… interesting for you and Jaden.
 
Jaden: What are you talking about?

ML: That's for me to know, and for you guys and the readers to find out! LET'S GO!
 
 
Chapter Three: Tailspin
 
SUMMARY
 
“I'm scared too. But if you still want to go through with it, then, I'm gonna go through with it with you every step of the way.” Jaden replied.
 
“I'm glad you are willing to.” Alexis said, as she placed his hand into hers, and placed both of their hands on her stomach.
 
END SUMMARY
 
The first two months flew like a fighter jet. Yes, I gotten used to the frequent times Alexis had to go, and the morning sickness, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness and what not. But the first few days of the last month of her first trimester, oh boy, it was the longest few weeks I've EVER had to endure. You know that saying, “You gotta hit rock bottom before you hit a high?” I thought that time when Aster defeated me in my second year at Duel Academy was the rock bottom they were talking about, but even THAT didn't compare to what I was about to endure. But hey, you don't have to take my word for it. I'll let the narrator tell you, while I get back to the whole “About to be a father” experience.
 
The boys were over at the bar having a guy's night out. Of course, this “guy's night” was gonna be the start of a chain of events that Jaden NEVER wanted to repeat again. He just didn't know it yet. It all started when the bartender said, “All right, I'm gonna be out. My shift's over.”
 
“Sure. Have a good one.” Jaden said.
 
“So Jay, you gonna let me be your baby's godfather?” Syrus asked.
 
“You bet! I mean, you're my best friend!” Jaden answered, enthusiastically. It was then that Jaden saw the new bartender, and well, his face turned as white as a ghost. The new bartender looked very, very familiar. Too familiar, he thought. It was then that he allowed himself to look at her. This new bartender was none other than the face he hoped he would never see again after that tag team duel with Alexis.
 
It was none other than Blair Flannigan. “JADEN!” she screamed as she saw her crush. The boys instantly knew what was going on.
 
“Uh, maybe we should go, Jay.” Syrus said.
 
“You're right.” Chumley replied. “Who knows what she might do?”
 
The others left while Jaden was left alone. He stood up, paid another waitress, and left the bar. It was better to walk away than to be tempted. But just as he was about to walk out, Blair just held her body close to his. “Leave me alone.” Jaden said.
 
“But I missed you so much!” Blair replied.
“Look, I'm married now.” Jaden said, in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone while showing Blair the wedding ring. “You've got to accept that.” He continued as Atticus walked out of the bathroom, and back to the main bar area.
 
“You know I can't do that, honey.” Blair said as she slowly leaned in for a kiss. Atticus saw the whole thing. He was then torn between telling his sister, AND trying to stop Jaden. But he didn't, as Jaden ran, but having enough sense to drop some money to pay for his drink. Blair thought, `you're gonna pay, Jaden. No one scorns me and gets away with it!' She kissed a napkin, wrote in, “Call me.”, then her number, and put it in an envelope. She then wrote in Jaden's address on the center. Little did she know that Atticus took her picture while she did it.
 
(A WEEK LATER)
 
“WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?” Alexis screamed as she saw the napkin.
 
“I didn't even kiss her!” Jaden said, as he tried to explain. “You've got to believe me!” Downstairs, Blair was listening, and smiling. Her plan was about to come to fruition. Alexis would break up with him, while she got him.
 
“Save it. I can't even look at you right now.” Alexis said, her tone calmer. “Just leave. I don't want to talk to you or see you.”
 
Jaden just left, crying the whole way. As soon as he saw Blair, his face turned from sadness, to anger. “YOU.” He said.
 
“So, she kicked you to the curb?” Blair asked.
 
“I knew you couldn't leave me alone.” Jaden said, his voice clearly dripping with anger.
 
“I guess that means yes.” Blair said. “Now you're mine.” She finished.
 
“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU! I LOVE ALEXIS!” Jaden said, screaming.
 
“But she doesn't love you. I love you. Just come home to me, and I'll treat you 10 times better than that bitch ever could.” Blair said.
 
“NO.” Jaden replied. “Now leave me alone.”
 
“What?” Blair asked.
 
“YOU HEARD ME. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!” Jaden screamed. He then left.
 
(A FEW WEEKS AFTER)
Atticus asked, “Aren't you gonna forgive him?”
 
“No.” Alexis answered. “He cheated on me.”
 
It was then that Atticus decided to give Alexis the evidence. He showed her the pictures of Blair kissing the napkin, writing her number then sending it to the apartment.
 
“My god… what have I done?” Alexis asked.
 
Meanwhile, Jaden was over at a bar. “I'll have another one…” He said to the bartender, his speech slurred.
 
“Oi! Don't ya think you've had enough?” He asked.
 
“Just give me another one, goddamn it.” Jaden said, as the bartender gave him his fifth pint.
 
“Now that's your last one, ya hear?” The bartender said. Jaden then paid and left. He went into his car, and began to drive back to the hotel he was staying in. He was driving erratically, and then looked over his shoulder, and saw it; A cop car. He instantly pulled over.
 
“What… (Burp) seems to be (burp) the officer, trouble? (Burp)” Jaden asked, clearly drunk.
 
“How much have you had to drink tonight, sir?” The officer asked.
 
“I've had (burp) a few (burp) drinks.” Jaden answered. Of course, the officer had him do the tests, then the breathalyser. There it was. He was two times the legal limit. He was plastered.
 
“You're under arrest for DWI.” The officer told Jaden.
 
He nodded, and then said, “Uh… false, Doctor Crowler?” as the cop booked him and read him his rights. A few minutes later, he was in the drunk tank. “Oh man… what have I done?” He asked to himself.
 
“Well… you went and got drunk, and got behind the wheel.” One guy told him.
 
“Man… I hate myself.” Jaden said. He wasn't the happy go lucky guy he was at Duel Academy. He was miserable because his rock had broken up with him. “Oh man… I swear to myself if I ever get back with Alexis, I'm never EVER gonna drink any more alcohol.” During that night, he was crying himself to sleep, as was Alexis.
 
(THE NEXT DAY)
 
Jaden heard the punishment. He couldn't drive for 24 hours, and his car was therefore impounded. He left the drunk tank, and saw them. Waiting outside the drunk tank for him were Atticus and Chazz.
 
“What? You want a kiss?” Chazz asked, as Jaden got into the car.
 
“No, I don't play that game.” Jaden answered.
 
“Well, before you went off drinking yourself silly, I took pictures of Blair incriminating you. I showed them to Alexis.” Atticus explained, as they rode away from the drunk tank.
 
“I guess that means I'm off the hook with her.” Jaden said.
 
“Yeah. But you better see her right away. She's been taking this pretty hard.” Chazz said. “I was about to take her myself, but I promised Jasmine I wouldn't take advantage of her situation.”
 
“I will. Hey, can you drop me off at this hotel?” Jaden asked, giving Atticus the address. “I need to check out and pay the cost.” He did so, and then went over to the apartment, but not before getting his stuff out.
 
“Good luck.” Atticus said, as he drove off.
 
“Thanks.” Jaden said as he buzzed in.
 
“Who is it?” Alexis asked.
 
“It's me.” Jaden answered.
 
“Jaden?!” Alexis asked again. She then got up, unlocked the door, and ran down to the lobby. She then opened the door, and ran into his arms. “Oh, Jaden…”
 
“Alexis…” He said, tears running down his face. “I'm so sorry…”
 
“Don't be.” Alexis replied. “I'm the one who should be sorry… I'm so sorry I didn't believe you.”
 
“No big deal.” Jaden said. He then slowly kissed his wife, and held her as if he would never let her go.
 
She then broke the kiss. “Now… about that drunk driving arrest… Promise me you won't go off getting drunk or getting into any more trouble for the rest of my pregnancy?”
 
“I promise.” Jaden said. “I'm home now.”
 
“Yes.” Alexis replied, as they kissed again. “Home to stay…”
 
END CHAPTER
 
Well… told ya I'd have a happy ending… R&R!