Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Rack Up The Passion ❯ Interlude Four: Syrus/Joann ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

RACK UP THE PASSION
 
Syrus: (Walking onto the stage) Hi. Now you're probably wondering why ML isn't here for the opening introduction? Well, I think Chazz is still upset with him for having me go next for this interlude!
 
Hassleberry: Well, son, ticking off a rich guy like Chazz isn't recommended. Now, our boy ML don't own us or any here authors or songs, but he does all original characters, so maybe that oughta keep the lawyers off his butt.
 
Jaden: Anyway, if you don't like the couples, DON'T READ THE FIC! Now, as for what happened the last time, Aster, with a little help from Riana, who dated Noah in the last two Yu-Gi-Oh lemons ML written, escaped from his groupies. One more thing, I've read your review, Demon of RHS, and I've decided to edit this interlude, and dedicating this new and improved version to you! R&R!!
 
 
Interlude Four: Syrus/Joann
 
“So Syrus, what was your best sexual experience?” Tyranno said, as he won his game against Syrus. He then added, “And please, don't tell us it was with Dark Magician Girl.”
 
Syrus blushed, and began with, “Well… during the Duel Monsters Spirit Day, Joann dressed up as her…”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Syrus was tapping his foot, thinking, `What's taking Joann so long?' He was pondering going without her, but then stopped when he saw his new girlfriend walking downstairs. She was dressed up wearing the sexiest Dark Magician Girl costume he had ever seen.
 
“Do you like how the costume looks on me, Syrus?” Joann asked.
 
“Yes… I do.” Syrus answered.
 
It was then that Joann asked, “Do you think I'll look better without the costume?” Syrus just looked at her with a shocked look. “Uh… Hello? Earth to Syrus?”
 
Syrus just shook his head, and said, “I think Jay's waiting for us. Come on!” Both Joann and he went over, and saw Jaden and Alexis in Avian and Burstinatrix costumes. Jaden waved them over.
 
“So what took you two so long?” Jaden asked.
 
“Oh, nothing.” Syrus answered.
 
“I don't think it was nothing.” Jaden replied, as he pointed to Joann. “Was having both of you dress up like Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl your idea?”
“She happens to like Dark Magician, so, it was natural.” Syrus explained. Meanwhile, Shepherd and Crowler had announced the winner for the new best couples costume award, and it went to Jaden and Alexis. After the festivities, both Syrus and Joann walked back to the Ra dorms.
 
“I had an awesome time tonight.” Joann said.
 
“I was honoured to take you there.” Syrus replied. He gave Joann a small peck on her lips, but she held onto him, extending the kiss further.
 
“You may have given me a good time for a few hours, but how about for a few more?” Joann said, slowly stripping off her Dark Magician Girl costume while Syrus watched. He then got up, and helped her out.
 
“I will be honoured.” He began. “To have your virginity.” He then took off his costume. He slowly kissed Joann's body right after. From her lips to her neck, then to her chest, and he slowly sucked on her nipples and made sure he went slowly to her core. Then kissed it. He licked over and over again, until Joann couldn't handle it anymore, and came hard.
 
“Wow …” Joann said, as she began to kiss his lips. She then kissed down his body and licked up and down his member before sucking it down over and over again. Before he could come, though, he stopped her.
 
“Don't. I rather be inside you when I come.” Syrus said as he got up and went to the drawer, fishing out a condom from it. He opened the foil package, and slowly applied it to his member.
 
“You're always so considerate.” Joann said, as she led Syrus back to the bed, and then let her go on top of him.
 
She then began to feel him slip into her sex. He said, “Now… are you sure? Once we go now, there's no turning back.” Joann nodded, as Syrus braced himself and thrust in fully, breaking her hymen. “Are you ok?” He asked. Joann just nodded, and then Syrus wentback and forth, setting a slow pace. Minutes passed, and suddenly, the pain subsided, turning into pure pleasure.
 
“Oh Joann…” He moaned out, as he was about to come. “I'm going to come any minute…”
 
“Me too…” Joann cried. “COME WITH ME!” Both lovers came after.
 
“I'm glad you agreed to this…” Syrus said, as he rubbed his lover's head.
 
“So did I.” Joann replied. “Who knew that cosplay would be so sexy?” She asked as Syrus got off her, threw away the condom, and went back into bed, snuggling his love.
 
END INTERLUDE
 
“So that was it.” Syrus said, as Atticus and Frank got ready for their game. Atticus, however, eight-balled out after three turns.
 
“Ok, Atticus, what about you? What was the best sexual experience you ever had?” Frank said.
 
“It was at the beach.” Atticus began, but was interrupted by a snicker from Jaden.
 
“Typical Atticus.” Jaden said, as he continued snickering.
 
“Very funny Jaden. Pay attention. You might want to try this with my sister.” Atticus said as he began his narrative.
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Syrus: So, here we are. You free yet, ML?
ML: Yeah. Boy, Chazz hits hard. R&R!