Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Rack Up The Passion ❯ Interlude Five: Atticus/Nicole ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

RACK UP THE PASSION
 
ML: (Still holding an icebag to the eye) Man… note to self… never piss off the Chazz. (Noticing the spotlight) Oh. Hey. Anybody want an explanation as to what happened in the last chapter? Well, I'm gonna give the floor to Atticus here, and he'll give it to you. (Gives the mike to Atticus)
 
Atticus: Well, I wanted to do the explanation in Interlude two, give all the details of what Jaden and my sister did…
 
Alexis: (Offstage) IF YOU DO, YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU WERE BACK WITH THE SHADOW RIDERS!
 
Atticus: -_- Anyway… After the Duel Monsters Spirit Day, Syrus and Joann did some, what would be called… extracurricular activities. There. Oh yeah, and ML doesn't own us, or the songs, but he does own the original characters.
 
ML: Thank you! Now, LET'S GET THIS GAME ON!
 
Jaden: (Offstage) HEY ML! THAT'S MY LINE!
 
 
Interlude Five: Atticus/Nicole
 
After Atticus eight-balled himself out of the tournament, Frank inquired him. “Ok, Atticus, what about you? What was the best sexual experience you ever had?” He asked.
 
“It was at the beach.” Atticus began, but was interrupted by a snicker from Jaden.
 
“Typical Atticus.” He said, as he continued snickering.
 
“Very funny Jaden. Pay attention. You might want to try this with my sister.” Atticus replied as he began his narrative.
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
After a long day surfing with his new girlfriend Nicole, Atticus was walking alongside her. It was a beautiful night, and they had the beach to themselves. It was then he asked, “What are your plans for the rest of your life?”
 
“I don't know.” Nicole answered. “Maybe become a pro duelist like Zane. I just hope I don't become what he is now.”
 
“I heard about it from Syrus.” Atticus said. “My plans involve surfing, I guess. I just might be the next Kelly Slater.”
 
“Or maybe the next Jack Johnson.” Nicole replied back. “But where do I fit into your plans?”
 
“You'll be there.” Atticus answered. He gave her a hug to solidify his words. Before long though, Nicole snuck a kiss to her man, and they were passionately making out. It was then that he broke the kiss. “Nicole. Are you sure about this, because once we enter that stage in our relationship, there's no turning back.”
 
“I'm positive this is what I want.” Nicole said. “You in my life, and me in your life. Make love to me, Atticus.”
 
Atticus instantly nodded, and kissed her again. While they were kissing, he expertly took off her bikini top, and started leaving little kisses from her neck to her chest. After that, he took one nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it, making her moan. After a few seconds, he switched, giving the other nipple the same treatment. It was then that Nicole took his head off her breast, and led it to her bikini bottoms, which he took off with his teeth. He looked up at her, and she said just two words: “Do it.” He gave her sex a kiss, and started kissing again and again as she whimpered, then started licking slow. He followed up several small licks to rough licking and that was when she went crazy. A few minutes after that, she came with a scream of his name.
 
After catching her breath, she pushed Atticus down on the surf, and started kissing him hard from his lips, to his chest, to his stomach, and she took off his trunks, revealing his huge member. Nicole gave him a little smirk, and then licked up his scrotum and penis very slowly. She then licked back down, and as she did, she took his testicles into her mouth, driving him crazy. A good five minutes later, she started sucking slowly, then going harder and harder until he came in her mouth.
 
“Wow.” Atticus said.
 
“It's gonna be even better.” Nicole replied, as she lay down on the surf with her legs open, and she crooked her finger in a `come here' motion. Atticus didn't need a second thought, and went over to his love, laid on top of her, and slowly slipped in. Nicole gasped as she felt her hymen break.
 
“Nicole, are you ok? I don't want to hurt you.” Atticus said.
 
“Don't worry. I'm fine. Oh, and don't worry about me getting pregnant. I'm on the pill.” Nicole replied. (AN: I think this must be the fifth time this story I had a girl say that.) Atticus nodded, and started to go slow, making sure he added in some soft strokes and kisses in addition to thrusts.
 
It was then that Nicole said, “Faster, anata.” Atticus just went faster, and after a good ten minutes more, both lovers came. “Thank you.” Nicole said.
 
“For what?” Atticus asked.
 
“For giving me your love.” Nicole answered, as they kissed.
 
“You know, I gotta thank Jaden and Alexis for setting us up.” Atticus said. “Still, I wonder what they're doing.”
 
(RHODES RESIDENCE)
 
“JUDAI!” Alexis screamed out as she bounced on Jaden's member for the final time before she came, and he came too. “You know, getting Atticus together with Nicole was a good idea.”
 
“Why's that, `Lex?” Jaden asked.
 
“Well, he won't be bugging us anymore.” Alexis said, as she kissed her boyfriend again.
 
“Point taken.” Jaden said as he rolled both Alexis and himself so he was on top. “Ready for part two?” He asked.
 
“Better get your screw on.” Alexis said as she kissed him back.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“That was it.” Atticus said, as he finished. He then asked, “So who's next, Bastion?”
 
“I believe it's Johnny and Tyranno.” Bastion answered. Both boys went up and Johnny racked the balls while Tyranno broke. 25 minutes after, Tyranno won the game.
 
Tyranno then said, “All right, cadet, time to tell!”
 
“Well, it was during the storm…” Johnny said, beginning his narrative…
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Ok… guess I got another delay. Anyway, R&R!