Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Rack Up The Passion ❯ Interlude Six: Johnny/Megan ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

RACK UP THE PASSION
 
ML: Ok… Interlude number six here… who hasn't done a summary yet? Hm… Chazz, why don't you do the honours?
 
Chazz: Well, if it means killing time, sure. Last time, Atticus and Nicole, who's another one of the characters which came from ML's imagination, had a little sex on the beach, and I'm not talking about the cocktail either.
 
ML: Well I never had it. I'm a rum and coke guy. Anyway… uh, (Grabbing the disclaimer) I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh GX, as some guy in Japan does. I don't own any songs or authors, as they belong to their respective parties, but I do own all original characters.
 
Jaden: Now, if ANY of you don't like the couplings, DO NOT READ THIS FIC! Also, if you want to give ML any constructive criticism, do so, but PLEASE NO FLAMES! There. Let's get this game on!
 
 
Interlude Six: Johnny/Megan
 
Tyranno was psyched that he won his game. He then told Johnny, “All right, cadet, time to tell!”
 
Johnny, sensing there was no way out, decided he would tell. He began with, “Well… it was during the storm…”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Johnny was in the Ra dorms, waiting for his girlfriend, Megan, to come over. He knew that the Obelisk dorms were a distance away, and it was raining plenty hard. In fact, he seen a lightning flash from his window, combined with the sound of thunder. Then, he heard a knock at his door. He opened it, and saw her. Megan.
 
“Sorry I'm late.” She said.
 
“That's ok. Right now, you're here. But get in! You're gonna catch a cold!” Johnny replied. Megan walked into the dorm immediately.
 
“You wanna know why I'm here, right?” Megan asked.
 
“Yeah.” Johnny answered. “Usually I make the visits.”
 
Megan just replied with a kiss. Both teens were apprehensive at first, but then, little by little, they began to explore each other's bodies and mouths. Megan then slipped her tongue into her boyfriend's mouth, and he sucked on it. She then broke the kiss, and said, “That's the reason why I'm here. I want you to take my virginity.”
 
Johnny just nodded, and began to kiss Megan. She just slowly took his blazer off, then kissed his neck, and took his shirt off. After that, she slowly started to kiss her way down his body. From his lips to his neck, chest, stomach, and she looked up at him, and he gave her a nod. She slowly took off his shoes, then his socks, jeans and began to kiss up his legs. After that, she licked on his scrotum, then his member, first licking and sucking the head for a bit, then when he was about to go crazy, she took the whole thing in her mouth, and sucked over and over again. It was just too much for poor Johnny to handle, and he came hard.
 
“Mmm… yummy.” Megan said. “It's your turn, my stud.” She said as she undressed. Johnny just watched as his lover took off her clothing. As soon as she dropped her panties, he went to her, picked her up and laid her on the bed. He then went from top to bottom, kissing and stroking as he went. After that, he kissed her hot core, and started to lick up and down, pressing on the little nub up top. 10 minutes after that, as soon as he pushed his tongue in, albeit softly, she came.
 
“So sweet.” Johnny said, licking up her juices. He went over to the drawer, and fished out a condom box, then took a square packet. He walked over to Megan, and tore the package open, but just as he was about to put it on, she swiped the latex disc, rubbed his cock to get it hard again, then slowly put the rubber onto him. Then Johnny went on top of Megan, and said, “This is your last chance. There's no turning back, so be sure about this. Are you ready?”
 
“I know it's gonna be painful, but I'll be fine as long as it's you with me. Do it.” Megan said, as Johnny slowly went in, popping her cherry in the process. “It hurts a little.” She said.
 
“I'm sorry if I hurt you.” Johnny said.
 
“It's ok. Just go slow.” Megan replied. Johnny nodded his head yes, and went very slowly. The rain was gradually getting harder as they went. She felt the pain go away little by little, and even thrust back in time with her boyfriend's thrusts. “Harder.” She said. Johnny went harder and faster over and over again. 15 seconds after, both teens could feel their orgasms approaching and as they came, the lightning flashed and the thunder rolled.
 
Johnny rolled off Megan and threw away the condom. “Wow.” He said.
 
“Tell me about it.” Megan replied, as Johnny lied on the bed again, and she just wrapped her arms around him.
 
“You know, I kind of like storms now.” Johnny said, as the lightning flashed outside his window.
 
“I still don't, but at least you're here.” Megan said, as she held on to her man, and kissed him.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“Best rainy day I ever spent.” Johnny said, finishing his narration. “So who's next, Bastion?” He asked.
 
“I believe it's Chazz and Frank. Bastion answered. Their game didn't take long to finish as Chazz accidentally knocked in the eight ball whilst going for his solid one ball.
 
“So, where was the most out of ordinary place you and Jasmine had it?” Frank asked.
 
“Well, it was the music room…” Chazz answered, as he began his narrative.
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
All righty… I FINALLY get to Chazz's interlude. R&R!