Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Spirit of Flames ❯ Why Must He... ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Whew! I finally own YGO GX! Not really Takahashi still does, I also don't own any songs, or Nintendo Wii games used, or any of the characters owned by Kinasha Kaiba or MLo. I own all of mine though!

The song The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny by Lemon Demon began to play as the duel started. "Guess I'll go first." Mike said as he drew his sixth card. "I summon one monster face down and set three face down cards and end my turn." Joann began her turn. "I summon Element Magician in attack mode." A young female magician rose from the ground and stood in front of Joann. "Blair, your turn." Joann ended her turn. "I summon my Mystic Egg in defense mode." Blair said as she ended her turn. "Ok, my move and I play Smashing Ground to destroy your egg." Syrus said as Blair's egg smashed. There was a silence as Syrus chose which monster to play. The song was the only thing that could be heard.

'Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime, like Scruff Mcgruff took a bite out of crime...'

"I summon my Patroid in attack mode, now attack Blair directly!" Syrus yelled as the car went to attack Blair. "Island Turtle defend Blair now!" Mike's monster revealed itself as it jumped in front of Blair. "Next I activate my trap Justi-Break, when a normal monster gets attacked it stays safe while all effect monsters get destroyed in it's place." Mike smirked as the two opposing monsters blew up. "Thanks." Blair wondered why Mike had defended her after she forced him to duel. "I don't like to lose." Mike answered her thought question. "Just sit back and relax cause I'll take them both." Mike said with a grin. "Guess it's my move, I play my ritual Synthesis Spell and sacrifice my Island Turtle and the Elemental Hero Sparkman from my hand so I can summon my Lycanthrope." Mike said this as a werewolf jumped out from behind him. "Now Lycanthrope attack Syrus!" Mike's werewolf slashed Syrus across the chest.

'Angels sang out in immaculate chorus...down from the heavens...descended Chuck Norris...who delivered a kick which could shatter bones...into the crotch...of Indiana Jones...'

"My Lycanthrope also has an effect. When he deals damage, he deals an extra two hundred for every normal monster in my graveyard." Syrus' and Joann's combined life point total of 8000 dropped by 2800 leaving the total at 5200. "Next I normal summon my Gene-Warrped Warwolf in attack mode!" Mike said as another wolf joined his side of the field. "Wow, two thousand attack in a normal monster." Syrus stared on in total awe at the power this deck held. "This is no time to be impressed." Joann said as she drew her next card. "I summon Element Soldier in attack mode, now my soldier attack Blair!" Joann yelled as her soldier jumped into the air. "I activate Sacpegoats and have one of them defend Blair." A little pink sheep obeyed Mike's command and put itself between Blair and the soldier. "That's twice, why do you continue to defend me?" Blair asked as the sheep blew up. "Like I said I don't like to lose, but if you don't want my help then you can handle yourself." Mike said as Blair's turn began. "Can I sacrifice your Warwolf?" Blair asked Mike. "If it's for a useful summon then go ahead." Mike replied. "I sacrifice my partner's Warwolf so I can summon Mystic Dragon in attack mode." Blair's dragon joined the Lycanthrope on the field. "Ahh, two big beasties!" Syrus cowered at the sight of two powerful monsters glaring at them. "This'll be fun, Mystic Dragon attack Syrus directly!" Blair commanded her dragon as it breathed fire which burned away 2500 more life points. The total was now 8000 to Mike and Blair and 2700 to Syrus and Joann. "Alright my move and I play Polymerization and fuse my Steamroid, Submarineroid, and Drillroid to create the Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill. Now attack the Lycanthrope!" Syrus yelled as the drill sped toward the werewolf. "I activate Dimension Wall, so even though I lose my Lycanthrope you lose the duel." A black hole appeared and swallowed the drill, it then opened up behind Syrus and the drill attacked him. "The duel is ours." Mike declared as the song ended. Blair ran over and hugged her new roommate (and latest crush). This proved to be very alien to Mike as he had never been shown any real affection (apart from Alexis) from any girl at least close to his age.

"Well that wasted a whole three minutes." Mike was bored already. "There'll be other opportunities for duels for now let's just see who else in the school you haven't beaten and figure out there strategy." Blair was the perfect scout as she was doing everything in her power to get info on duelists in an attempt to win Mike's heart. "That's very kind of you, but I'd rather learn the strategy during the duel." Mike said as Blair sat down next to him at a table to watch two people with machine decks dueling to see who had the best machines. "I'm tired." Blair stated as she stood up. "Well let's get back to the room then, it is getting kind of late." Mike also stood up. "I'm to tired to walk back to the dorm, will you carry me?" Blair asked as she gave Mike the puppy dog eyes. "Why, you made it out here, you can make it three hundred more yards back to the dorm." Mike was insisting that she walked herself. "Please." Blair said, making her eyes even bigger. "Will you quit whining?" Mike asked. "Yes." Blair said with a yawn. "Fine." Mike said as he picked the girl up bridal style. He was suprised at how light she was. "For God's sake, are you on the Zach Stiefel diet?" Mike asked Blair. "Who's Zach Stiefel?" Blair looked up at Mike as she asked the question. "Nevermind." Mike said as he walked back to the dorm. Why am I such a pushover when it come to girls? Mike asked himself as he got to the room. He seriously need to re-evaluate his mind set. "Blair, wake up we're here." Mike shook Blair slightly as she woke up. "That was quick." She said as Mike unlocked the door, and entered the room. Blair kissed Mike on the cheek as she went to change into her nightware. "Why'd you do that?" Mike asked as he began to blush. "Because you were so kind to me today, despite my rude behavior earlier." Blair smiled at him as she got into her bed. "Ok...night." Mike said as he got into his own bed and turned out the light. "Night sweetie." Blair said. "What?" Mike didn't hear her. "Nothing. Good night." Blair replied as she went to sleep.

Around 2:00 in the morning, Blair woke up. "Mike, wake up. There's something outside." "Huh, what? Aren't you a little old to be waking up and getting all frightened about stuff like that?" Mike asked, slightly agitated at being awakened so early. "Could you check please?" Blair asked. "Sure why not, I need a drink anyways." Mike got up and crossed the room and looked out the window. He saw this huge cat sitting in front of the door, scratching it every now and then. "Holy..." Mike was now wide awake. "You were right, there was something out there." Mike said as he let the cat into the room. "What's that?" Blair curled up on Mike's bed so the cat wouldn't be able to reach her. "Must be someone's pet." Mike said as shut the door. Blair and the cat went back over to Blair's bed and went back to sleep. Mike stayed awake for a little while until he decided that he needed some sleep. It was oddly cold for a late spring night. He got some extra blankets out of the closet, he put one over Blair and covered himself with the other one. He slowly went back to sleep. He woke up early to find an extra person in his bed. "Woah! Blair wake up!" Mike jumped out of bed quickly. She nearly gave him a heart attack. "Hmm...What were you doing in my bed?" Blair snapped awake as quickly as Mike had fallen out. "I wasn't, you were in mine." Mike stated as he pointed at Blair's bed, the covers were thrown back the way that someone would when they get out of bed. "Oh...guess I got up in the middle of the night and got in bed with you." Blair smiled at Mike. "No! This is not happening, why...am I so...what is it about here that..."Mike couldn't find the right words so he did the only thing he knew how to do in this situation. "Hey, what a nice ceiling." Mike quickly changed the subject as he ran to get into the shower.

"Saturday morning, two kids, alone, in a dorm, with a plasma TV and a Nintendo Wii. What do you think we should do until everyone else wakes up?" Blair asked the most unusual question Mike had ever heard. "Do you really need to ask?" Mike said as he put a disk into the Nintendo Wii. "Yes." Blair replied simply. The Nintendo Wii started. Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi Two!" It said as the TV got turned on. "How do you play?" Blair asked. "The question is not how I'll play, it's how you'll play." Mike said as he began to show Blair the basics. "That's two rounds to one, care to keep playing?" Blair asked Mike as she chose her character. "Fine, but I'm not holding back." Mike replied as he chose one of his custom characters." "SSfour Goku, let's get started." Blair didn't realize that this was when Mike begins to sweep. She was shocked at how fast, powerful, and health efficient Super Saiyan four Goku was. At about noon there was a knock on the door. "Lydia, long time no see." Mike said as he let Monica's roommate into the room. "Has Monica been by recently?" Lydia asked as she sat down on the bed. "Like how recently?" Mike asked as he got into the fridge for some lunch. "Like sometime in the last two days." Lydia elaborated. "No, not at all." Mike stated as he handed the two girls some sandwiches. "Well she's not in the dorm, she keeps avoiding the subject whenever I ask her about it." Lydia said as she became more worried. "Does she have a boyfriend?" Blair asked. "No, but she has been talking about you alot recently." Lydia said as she looked over to Mike. "Well I'll look for her a little later." Mike said as he finished his sandwich and began to go to sleep. "Well thanks, I'll see you guys later." Lydia said as she left the room.

"Well I'm gonna go see if any of my friends are out doing something." Blair said as she left the room. "Alright, I'll see you later." Mike said as Blair shut the door behnd her. The cat went outside with Blair, Mike was completely alone..."Hello Mike."...or was he? Kinasha opened the door slowly and walked into the room. Mike was still asleep. Kinasha sat on Mike's hips and caressed his face. The sudden pressure on his hips and the cold skin touching his face woke him up instantly. "What is it now?" Mike asked the dragoness as he tried to trigger his wolfen state. Out of nowhere Kinasha ripped Mike's shirt off exposing his battle scarred torso. She began to lick down his chest. Try as he might he was being immobileized by the pleasure that Kinasha was giving him. He tried to trigger his wolfen state, but couldn't because Kinasha was exciting him to much for him to calm down. He didn't want to break his idiom and scream, he was trapped, he had to submit. Let's say the afternoon passed quite quickly after that.

When Blair returned with Alexis and Joann, she was shocked to find Mike lying on the bed. He was unconscious, his hair was matted down and his face glistened with sweat. His clothes lay in shreads on the floor. At least his pants are on. Joann thought as she began to examine Mike's body, stopping to smell th air around the body. "Let's see: Sweat, Tommy Girl perfume, and...Fear. That's new usually it's anger." Joann said as Blair asked what was wrong. "Was there any other girls in this particular dorm today?" Joann asked. "Just Kinasha,but she seemed to be asleep. Why?" Blair asked. "Because she may have made a move on Mike." Joann tried to explain it. "She thinks they had sex." Alexis said bluntly. Blair gasped at this comment. "He wouldn't, not my Mike, no no no." Blair choked back some tears, but she began crying when she found out. "Now hold on, usually the guy smells like anger or rage, Mike smells like fear. Almost as if he was forced into this." Joann tried to comfort the crying girl.

A/N: Awwww, Mike's in troubllllllle. Another event that Mike must overcome. Will he ever catch a break?