Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ The Field ❯ Chapter Five: The Plot Thickens... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE FIELD
ML: All righty… chapter five… things are gonna get interesting here now…
 
Chazz: What do ya mean by interesting, boy?

ML: Simple. You just have to look at the last chapter for all of it… Jaden taking Alexis to a Manchester City game because of a guilt trip put on him by his boss, and United drawing Liverpool in the FA Cup quarterfinal. As usual, I don't own any songs, YGO GX characters or any characters from Demon of RHS. LET'S GO!
 
 
Chapter Five: The Plot Thickens…
 
As soon as it was announced Man United were going to be playing Liverpool, the Trafford erupted in cheers, more so as if United had scored a winner in a major final. Alexis asked, “Why is it so loud?”
 
Jaden answered, “You do know about the rivalry between Manchester United and Liverpool?”
 
Alexis replied, “Yes.”
 
Jaden then continued, “Well, it's gonna be in the FA Cup tournament. We can knock `em out! I'll get the beers for everybody!” he said as he took out some money from his wallet to buy a round for the whole pub.
 
“Actually, I'm not much of a drinker, Jaden. I'm gonna go home.” Alexis said.
 
“Well, see you next Saturday for the big derby game.” Mike replied, as the gang nodded.
 
Meanwhile, Chazz was in his car, and drove all the way over to Liverpool, and was having a drink in a bar near Liverpool's home stadium, Anfield. He then saw the top man for the Liverpool firm walk in with his gang. He knew there wasn't going to be a fair fight, so he kept his focus on his drink. Too late.
 
“Well, if it isn't Chazz Princeton of the Busby Way Devils.” Tommy, who was the Liverpool top man, said.
 
“What is it to you?” Chazz asked.
 
“I'm wondering why you're even in Liverpool.” Tommy answered. “Besides, I could have my friends over there beat you bloody.”
 
“I don't know.” Chazz said.
 
“Maybe it's because of that bitch that joined your firm a few weeks back.” Tommy replied. “I mean, it's not every day that a woman joins a football firm.” (AN: Football = Soccer)
 
“How'd you know?” Chazz asked.
 
“Well, I've been hearing stories about it from Leeds fans, City fans, and of course, the gooners from Arsenal.” Tommy answered. “Tell you what, one of these days, you bring the bitch down here, and well, we'll see what happens.”
 
“I'll think about it.” Chazz replied.
 
Meanwhile, Alexis was at home for about five minutes when she got a call. It was captain Ericson. “So, what did you get on the DBW?” he asked.
 
Well, they're about five to six members strong.” Alexis answered. “They're pretty organized.”
 
“When can we make a move, is what I want to know.” Ericson replied. Alexis then gave her boss the date of the Liverpool quarterfinal, and decided it. “All right. We'll be waiting at Old Trafford for them.”
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
All righty… that's about it for now… R&R!