Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ The Field ❯ Chapter Six: New Love, Old Returnee, and an Ambush ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE FIELD
 
ML: All righty… chapter six.

Jesse: So, what are ya plannin', M?
 
ML: Oh right, this here's one of the new characters from GX Season three: Jesse Andersen, or as you anti 4Kids folk wanna call him, Johan. Now I'm plannin' to incorporate him into this somewhere.
 
Jesse: I'm sure you'll throw me in somewhere. Anyway, this boy here doesn't own me or any other characters from YGO GX. He doesn't own any songs or any characters from the mind of Demon of RHS. He does own the originals, though! LET'S GO Y'ALL!
 
 
Chapter Six: New Love, Old Returnee, and Ambush
 
After the tense meeting, Chazz immediately went back to Manchester, and went to sleep. He thought, `What did I get myself into?' But he shook it off. As he slept, he immediately thought of the deal he and Tommy had made.
 
(FLASHBACK)
 
“Ok, here's the deal, we're gonna go to the Trafford, and then you point out the bitch who's got a membership in your firm.” Tommy explained.
 
“Hm… sounds like a plan.” Chazz replied. The two shook on it and Chazz left the bar.
 
(END FLASHBACK)
 
The week ahead was silent, but the gang were all planning to go to City of Manchester Stadium. Of course, they were going to meet three more members of their gang, who happened to live in city soil: Adrian, Jim and Jesse (AN: Three of the new guys from season three). It was then that they all met to go the bus to the stadium that Saturday.
 
“Anyone of you guys seen Chazz?” Mike asked.
 
“I know Bastion isn't gonna be here, because his cousin's ill.” Jaden answered. “I bet Chazz is gonna go take a car to the game.” Just as he finished that, Chazz came running up to meet the crew, and saw Alexis there as well.
 
“What's she doing here?” Chazz asked.
 
“I came for the match!” Alexis yelled out.
 
Jaden just got in between both of them before any more verbal fire could be tossed. “Hey! Listen up, Chazz, I don't know what's been up with your attitude as of late, but you are seriously crossing the line.” Jaden said, calmly. “Let's go guys. Jesse and the others are waiting for us.” The bus ride was pretty quiet after that.
 
“Hey Jaden!” Jesse waved his friend over.
 
“Jesse. Hey, man, you ready for the derby, bro?” Jaden asked.
 
“Oh yeah, I am!” Jesse answered as he and the rest of the gang made a beeline for the stadium. “By the way, Jaden, who's the girl?”
 
“Oh yeah, that's Alexis, she's the newest member of the DBW.” Jaden explained.
 
“Honour to meet you, miss.” Jesse said, as he took Alexis' hand and kissed it. “You're gonna love this match.” He said as everybody put their heads down or hoods and sunglasses on as they entered. The game was a typical up and down affair, no goals in the first half, but both City and United traded goals in the second, leaving it a 1-1 score.
 
“Whoa. Pretty intense game.” Alexis said.
 
“You don't know the half of it honey.” Jesse replied. However, they saw a bunch of City fans following them.
 
“All right, what the heck do you guys want?” Jaden asked.
 
“We want the bitch with you.” One city fan answered. Alexis resisted the urge to come in and slap the city fan, as Mike stepped up.
 
“You know what, didn't your mother ever tell you to treat a woman with respect?” Mike asked.
 
“My mother was dead, dimwit!” The city fan who wanted to provoke Alexis yelled. Jesse looked over, and saw the cameras.
 
“Guys, we better take it outside, where there are no cameras.” Jesse said.
 
“Well, if you guys wanted a fight, we'll be happy to oblige!” Another City fan said as both sets of fans fought. Mike and Jesse were helping each other out as the fight wore on. However, Alexis was caught in the crossfire as Jaden and the City firm leader fought it out. Just as he was about to stab her, Jaden took the blow, but he was slashed in the cheek. The cops showed up right after, and the DBW, with Jesse, Jim and Adrian left as soon as Syrus saw the police.
 
At a hospital, Jaden was getting the cut cleaned out and taken care of. It was then that Alexis decided to make a move. “Jaden?” she asked.
 
“Yeah?” Jaden answered.
 
“Thanks for saving me back there.” Alexis said.
 
“That's how I'm wired. I gotta save my friends. Even you.” Jaden replied back. “You know what, ever since we met, I thought you were out of the ordinary, `Lex.”
 
“Well… I kinda thought you were another football hooligan. Guess I was wrong. You do care about your friends as much as the game. I think I'm in love.” Alexis said.
 
“So am I.” Jaden replied as he leaned in for a kiss. Alexis was more than happy to oblige.
 
Meanwhile, the crew was walking home. “Well then, you find anything unusual about Chazz leaving when the fight was heating up?”
 
“Yeah.” Mike said. “You think… Nah, couldn't be.” He finished.
 
“Who knows?” Syrus asked as the rest of the crew decided to split up.
 
MONTHS AFTER - TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE FA CUP QUARTERFINAL
 
Alexis saw the note from Atticus.
 
Went out. Be back soon,
 
-Atti
 
She started wondering, `What is this all about?', and went for the Trafford. She showed up a few minutes, and plopped down next to Jaden, giving him a kiss.
 
Meanwhile, Atticus walked into the same bar, and saw Jaden. But then, the bartender saw him, and said, “Well, well, well… if it isn't the old leader of the DBW.”
 
“What?” Alexis asked.
 
“It's true. While you were studying in America, I went back to England, and formed the DBW myself. Jaden was my right hand man back in the day.” Atticus explained.
 
“I don't believe it. I thought you went to America with me.” Alexis said.
 
“There's a reason why I was so late. After the league game against Liverpool, Jaden and me got into a fight with the Liverpool fans. Jaden sort of, killed the Liverpool major's little brother. As a result, I stepped in, took the blame. But he decided to get me out.” Atticus continued. “He gave me a new identity, and therefore, I was able to watch you, sis.”
 
Outside though, Chazz was waiting with the Liverpool fans, and pointed out Alexis. “There she is. She's always with Jaden, the bitch.”
 
“Thank you. You've outlived your usefulness for now.” Tommy said, and broke a beer bottle over Chazz's head. He kicked down the Trafford door, and said, “HELLO BOYS!” He threw a molotov into the bar, and the place immediately started to catch fire. Anyone who wasn't part of the DBW, left immediately. A fight broke out, with Jaden and his crew against Tommy's crew. Then, the unthinkable happened, when Jaden was about to be stabbed, Atticus stepped in, and took the knife blow to the gut as one of the Liverpool hooligans took Alexis.
 
“That was not meant for you, but I guess we're even now.” Tommy said, with a sneer in his voice, Jaden, with the rest of the crew, immediately made a beeline for the hospital.
 
“HELP! My friend's been stabbed!” Jaden said. A nurse who was listening, took Atticus to ICU, and doctors did whatever they could to save his life. Meanwhile, Chazz was wailing in the street.
 
“My god.” He sobbed. “What have I done?!”
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Well… I promised we'd have three things: New love, A returnee to the scene, and of course, an ambush. R&R!