Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Sakura ❯ Diabound Returns ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Back at the resturaunt...
"Oh! It's almost 4:30. We are supposed to meet Sakura at the front of the park."
As they got up to leave, they heard a loud BOOM! Fujitaka, Toya, Yukito, the Pharoah, Tea, Tristan, Joey and Yugi rushed outside to see what had happened.
A huge monster was there, and the Pharoah was able to identify it right away.
"It's Diabound! Bakura must have followed us here!"
Toya turned to Yukito and whispered,"go. Protect Sakura."
Yukito nodded and quickly ran behind the building to change into Yue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura, Syaoran, Kero, and Tomoyo were all hurrying towards the loud sound. Sakura had summoned her staff and Kero had changed into Cerberus.
Sakura looked up and saw Yue was next to Cerberus flying in the air.
As they reached the point where the explosion was heard, Syaoran raced ahead of Sakura. He was certain that this had something to do with the dream he had been having. The square had been deserted, the only people that were left were mostly teenagers, and in that group Syaoran saw Sakura's brother and father.
Then he saw it. The thing that had haunted his dreams. It had a man's torso, an ugly head and its finger nails were long. It also had wings on it's back and instead of legs it had a snakes body. And on the end of that body, was a snake's head.
"Oh my god! What is that thing?" Sakura yelled.
Syaoran stepped in front of Sakura, so if it came for her he would be ready to strike it with his sword. Cerberus and Yue also did the same. And then they heard it. That laugh. That pure evil laugh.
"Sorry to follow you here, Pharoah. But I couldn't let you find the princess." He smirked at the pure terror in the Pharoah's face. "Oh yes, Pharoah. I know about the princess. It is written as a legened, but to me and you it is fact. You sent your own daughter away to protect her. Erasing her memories of Egypt, you sent her with your three most trusted subjects. I understand that the Queen was quite sad about that. Speaking of her, why don't we invite her to join us."
Diabound lifted up one giant hand to reveal the woman who had bumped into Tomoyo that day.
"You better not have hurt her!"
"No wonder we felt a strong arua around her." Syaoran whispered.
"We have to help her," Sakura said. Syaoran nodded in agreement and they jumped onto Cereberus' back.
"Oh, I wouldn't dream of hurting her. The person that I really want is your daughter, Princess--
"Hey, you!" Cerberus yelled. "Get a haircut!"
"Fiery!" Sakura called on the fiery card to burn up the moster. It appeared to have some effect, but mearlly stunned him.
"Well, well, well. It seems we have some univited guests." He looked down upon the young Cardcaptors and the guardians.
"Ahh, so your the legnedary princess." Sakura stared at him with a puzzled look on her face.
"Of course you don't remember. How stupid of me. Allow Diabound to knock some of the memories back into you!"
Cereberus dodged the attack and began shooting the monster with fireballs. Yue also joined in the fight by shooting it with a silver arrow.
Both of thier attacks failed.
"HAHAHAHAH! You think that your attacks can hurt my Diabound! Now let me show you the power that rivals that of the gods of Egypt!"
With these new words, Diabound began to glow a dark purplish color.
He dropped the woman to the ground, and Cerberus landed next to her.
Sakura didn't know how, but she knew what to do.
"FLY!" Sakura yelled as light pink wings sprouted from her back. "Sakura don't, it's to dangerous!" Syaoran called after her, but she wasn't listening.
Something was telling her to try again. "Watery! Windy! Freeze that thing over!"
The shape of the monster was frozen over, and Sakura thought it had worked, but then there was a loud CRACK and a hand emerged from the ice and knocked Sakura out of the air. "SAKURA!!!" Syaoran yelled as he saw the girl he loved begining to tumble to the earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura could feel herself falling down, down, down to the cold earth, and then, she heard it. Words echoing across the ages, telling her what to do.
"Gods of Egypt, help me!" Sakura yelled.
She began to glow pink, and there was a great flash of light and Sakura was ingulfed by it. When it was over, one of the three monsters were there that Syaoran had seen in his dream. And standing on its head was---Sakura! Had she summoned that thing?
She was dressed how she was in Syaoran's dream, with a pink dress, black cape and tiara on top of her head. Her eyes were glowing pink and so was the outline of her body. Everyone stared in amzement as Sakura lifted her staff and cried," Slifer the Sky Dragon! Attack Diabound!" The massive creature obeyed and opened one of its huge mouths and sent out a lightning bolt of red electricity.
Diabound was hurt greatly and the man,(whom Syaoran learned from the other group was named Bakura), cluthced his heart as the monster turned gold and returned to a golden arm band.
"Time to go." Bakura decided to himself. "So sorry to run out on you like this, but don't worry. I'll be back for you princess, count on it!"
He leaped over the wall and dissapeared from sight.
Sakura stopped glowing, and reverted back to normall. The monster also turned gold and dissapeared. Sakura began to tumble once again toward her death, but Syaoran ran up and caught her in his arms.Tomoyo raced over to were she was and asked,"is she okay?"
"She's fine," said a foice from behind them. Tomoyo turned around to see who it was. The woman who had fallen to the ground was walking towards them," she just had an overload of power."
Syaoran wasn't listening. His eyes were on Sakura, surveying her body for injuries.
I'm not sure who that man was, Syaoran thought, but I swear he'll never lay a hand on you Sakura. Not as long as I have something to say about it.
Fujitaka came over to were they were sitting and looked down upon Sakura and Syaoran.
"I think it's time for some explanations."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUH DUHN DUH! So, know we have our enemy. I really hate him, but I loved him as far as that part goes.
But! I'm not done! Yet...