Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Sakura ❯ The Mysterious Woman ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay, I know that these chapters aren't very long, and I am such a sucky writer, but I must continue! I did get one really really great review, though. Come on people,R and R!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Pharoah, is this the guy?" A boy with blond hair stepped up next to him.
"Yes, Joey, this is him."
" Dad we lost sight of Sakura in the...your majesty!"
Toya gaped at him.
"Hello, Toya. You've grown up alot since I last saw you." The Pharoah smiled kindly at him, "now, what was it you were saying about Sakura?"
Toya snapped back to reallity. "Um...Uh...Um... she ran off somewhere. I lost her in the crowd."
"Um, if I may be of assistance," everyone turned to see Yukito standing there,"doesn't Sakura have that cellphone you got her for christmas?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br> RING!!RING!!!
"Oh! Thats my cellphone! Hello? This is she. Yes. Okay. I will. You got it. Bye. That was onii-chan. He said to meet him at 4:30 at the front enterance." Sakura looked happily at Tomoyo and Syaoran.
"Then that gives us four hours, Sakura." Syaoran said as he pulled her into another hug, "until we have to face your brother."
Sakura grabbed his hand and pulled him away."Well, then, lets go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wh ere is Queen Nefert?" Fujitaka asked as he sat down at a table at a resturaunt. They had been joined by three others-Tea, a brown haired girl, Tristan a boy who was Joey's best friend, and Yugi, who looked alot like the Pharoah.
"She's around here some where...we got seperated from her to." The Pharoah replied."Where is Nadeshiko?"
Fujitaka looked at him sadly." She died shortly after we arrived here."
The Pharoah looked stunned."Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."
"So you've recovered your memories?" Toya asked, quickly changing the subject.
Yukito was still lost in who this man was. Pharoah? Recovered his memories? What were they talking about?
"Yes I have. Does Sakura still have no memory of Egypt?"
"Yes she still has no recolection whatsoever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br> "We have time for one last ride. Where should we go?" Sakura asked Syaoran.
"I don't know. What do you think, Tomoyo?"
"I don't care, just as long as I can film Sakura." Tomoyo went all starry-eyed at this thought and Sakura and Syaoran sweatdropped.
CRASH!!
"Oops, sorry." A woman with brown hair and light green eyes had crashed into Tomoyo. "It's okay." Tomoyo said as she got to her feet." Are you alright?"
"I'm fine. I'm in a hurry to get some where and wasn't looking were I was going. Sorry again." And with that she raced off.
"Sakura, did you sense that?" Syaoran asked Sakura. "Yes, I did. Her aura is powerful, but..."
Syaoran looked at Sakura,"what is it?"
Sakura looked up at him, "she seemed familiar."
"C'mon," Syaoran said, grabbing Sakura's hand, "let's go see them all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aha! so we have now introduced the Pharoah, and everybody else. Ain't that just wonderful! I don't know if I should bring Bakura (regular Bakura, not evil one, he is in the next chapter) and Eriol back. My friend, (she is OBSSESED with him. You know who you are!), wants him in there, and If, IF, I bring him into this, then I am also bringing Eriol back. Cyaslater!