Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Vampires Surround Me ❯ Sleep, sweet sleep..... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Review, review, review or it's bye, bye, bye!

****************************

"Marianna is not some whore!" Malik finally piped up. A little late, he was. Seto seemed to also know that. "We have already established that fact." He said. "Yo boss, can't we find some other whore around here? Maybe Tea from the Hunters would like to join the undead." Joey called out from the back. Seto again looked pissed. "Gee Seto, what a smart bunch you have here. I am not worthy to join." I said sarcastically. Seto ignored me and shot back to Joey, "We can't transform the Hunters! They'd stake you before you even got close!" A few of the vampires flinched when Seto mentioned a stake. Malik told me what stakes were and what they did. But I had no fear of those tiny pieces of wood. "By golly, she didn't flinch! She didn't flinch at all!" yelled a vampire in the back. He was not a man I recognized. "So, a stake doe not scare our little one?" asked Seto, his face close to mine. "One: I am not yours and two: get your hand off my rear end!" I yelled. Immediately his hand moved back as if burned in the fireplace. Malik moved towards me, more protectively and his arm rested around my waist.

A lot of the vampires looked surprised that I had talked to Seto that way. "M-My hand accidentally went there." He stuttered out. He actually looked scared! "Well, m-my hand is going to accidentally find your face next time!" I yelled, imitating him with the stuttering. "She's quite scary when she's pissed." Yami managed to purr out, Joey nibbling on his neck. I shot him a dirty look and he pushed Joey away abruptly. "Shall we talk about where we should go like we were supposed to? It's cold out here." I whined and that got Malik to hold me to him tighter. "Where do you suggest we go, little one?" Seto asked. I wasted no time in answering, "Egypt."

(*Elsewhere off in the woods*)

"So, you want to join the Hunters and track down your sister?" Yugi asked. "Yes. She's an undead. She needs to die." Luke said, coldly. "Right on! I am all for killing her!" yelled out Tristan. Several dirty looks were sent his way. "Is there any way I could live forever so I could kill my sister?" Luke asked. "There is a way," said Marik, " but you must prove yourself as a Hunter first." "I'll do anything! Just please, I need to be the one to kill my sister." Luke said.

(*Back with Marianna*)

I had just arrived home when I heard the door again open behind me. When I whirled around, Luke was there. He looked a little happier than when I had left. I feared he had been at the pub. He looked that happy, that drunk happy. I also feared that whatever I might say would set him on a drunken rage.

"Hello, Brother Luke. Are you feeling better now?" I asked nervously. "Quite, dear sister." He replied, a smile playing on his lips. "So, what did you do?" I asked, curiously. His small smile turned into a full-blown smile and I truly feared what he was about to do. "Nothing, sister. You shall find out in good time." He said, walking up the stairs to his room. I though about that for awhile after I had gone to my room. I had decided to ask Seto when I saw him the next night. With that thought in mind, I drifted peacefully off to sleep.

*****************************

Please review?