Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy 7 - Yu-Gi-Oh Style ❯ Dude Looks Like a Lady ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Final Fantasy 7 - Yu-Gi-Oh style
Chapter 3: Dude Looks Like a Lady

As Yugi ran into the sector known as Wall Market, he met up with Isis. “This isn’t the best place to be. Especially when you’re a girl. So we've got to find Mai fast,” she said. Yugi agreed, anxious to find his friend.
After asking around about the chocobo driven wagon, Yugi and Isis headed toward the Honey Bee Inn, a place known for its ‘interesting’ rooms. Yugi spoke to the concierge at the door, his amethyst eyes darkening when he learned of the ‘interview’ Mai had to attend at the local Don’s mansion.
“This is Don Keith's mansion. He's the big man around here, so don’t go messin’ around here,” the burly guard informed the two when they tried to gain entrance. “The Don ain’t lookin’ for guys. So just buzz off kid.” Yugi was about to introduce the goon to his sword when the man noticed Isis standing off to the side. “That’s some babe ya got there pal!”
Isis smiled at the man. “I’ll go inside and look for Mai and tell her you’re here,” she whispered to the tricolor haired teen.
“No way!” he said, vehemently.
“And why not?! You’re worried about her aren’t you?”
“Do you even know what kind of person this Don Keith is?” Isis nodded. She’d heard all the stories about the Don, none of them good.
“Then just what are we supposed to do? Mai could be in serious danger! Don’t tell me you want to go in there instead.”
“Yeah, but it’ll be hard since I’m a guy. Anyway, I’d catch too much attention if I bust in. Geez, how the heck are we supposed to save Mai?!” Isis suddenly got a mischievous glint in her eye and started giggling. “What’s so funny, Isis?”
“I have a great idea Yugi, why don't you dress up like a girl?”
“WHAT!?” His amethyst eyes bulged out of their sockets. “I can’t believe you’d even suggest that!”
“Um, excuse, could you wait here?” she said to the Don’s guard, choosing to ignore Yugi’s protests. “I have a cute friend who’s just dying to meet the Don.”
“Isis-san! There’s no way I’m gonna do it!” Yugi exclaimed, still protesting.
“You want to save Mai don’t you?” Yugi nodded. “Well then come on!” With that, Isis dragged the smaller teen off to find a clothing store.

After running around Wall Market on several errands and searching for the appropriate items, Yugi nervously walked into the fitting rooms at the back of a clothing store and tried on his new outfit.
“Oh how cute!!” Isis squealed as the boy stepped from the fitting room. “You look perfect Miss Yugi!” The teen just blushed, wishing he was anywhere but there. “I’m going to try this on so don’t go anywhere!” she called as she took a red cocktail dress and headed into the fitting room.
“So how do I look?” the dark haired woman asked as she emerged. Yugi stood and stared at her speechless, a deep red spreading all over his face.
After paying for their dresses and picking Yugi’s jaw off the floor, they headed back to the Don’s mansion.
“Whooaaa mama!! Now that’s a babe!” the Don’s guard said catching sight of Yugi, causing the short teen to fidget and blush profusely. He turned and called to the door. “Yo! Two foxes comin’ in!”
Yugi continued to fidget as he and Isis strode into the mansion, not liking the stares he was getting from some of the men inside.
“Alright girls, I’ll just let Keith-sama know you’re here,” another of Don Keith’s bodyguards said turning to go up an ornate curved staircase. “Just stay put.”
“Let’s go find Mai!” Isis said and dragged Yugi upstairs and down some more stairs before he could even refuse.
Isis’s eyes widened at the amount of torture devices that greeted them as they entered the Don’s basement. Yugi remained calm, but also got a nasty feeling from the view. Standing near a table with leather straps attached was a questionably dressed blonde woman.
“Mai?” Isis asked and the blonde turned, startled. “Yoroshiku (Nice to meet you). I'm Isis. I’ve heard a lot about you from Yugi.”
“Do I know you?” Mai asked. “Oh that’s right you’re that woman Yugi was with in the old playground.” She could barely hide the sudden jealousy she felt.
As if sensing her animosity, Isis held up a hand in defense. “It’s ok. We’ve only just met.”
”What do you mean, ‘It’s ok?’ Don’t get me wrong, but Yugi and I are just old friends. We grew up together.”
“We ought to be ashamed of ourselves,” Isis said smiling, “for making poor Yugi listen to us like this.”
Mai then looked again at the other girl who’d been fidgeting through the whole conversation. “Yugi?!!! Yugi!? Why are you dressed like a girl!? And what are you doing here!? Forget that, what happened after you fell!? Are you hurt!?”
“Mai, please let me talk!” Yugi pleaded. The blonde woman stopped her fussing and waited for him to explain. “It was all Isis-san’s idea. This was the only way in here and I’m fine. Isis-san was a big help.”
“Oh she was, was she?” Mai asked, getting jealous again.
“Now you explain, Mai. Just what the heck are you doing in a place like this?” Yugi asked, hoping to prevent a potential cat fight.
“Well, um you see Yugi…” Mai jerked her head towards Isis, indicating she didn’t want her to hear.
“Hmph! I’ll just pretend you’re not here,” the dark haired woman said, slightly insulted.
“I'm glad you're alright,” Mai said once they were in a corner away from Isis.
“Yeah me too. So what happened? Is Honda ok?”
“Oh you know Honda, a regular brick wall. Anyway, when we got back to HQ, there was this creepy guy. Honda managed to get some info out of him.”
“That's when you heard about the Don?”
“Right, Don Keith. Honda warned me not to go anywhere near that sleaze ball, but something’s been bothering me.”
“Let me guess, you think this Don Keith knows more than that guy told?”
“Yeah, but now that I’m here, I’m in a bit of a mess. You see the lech is looking for a wife and from what I’ve heard it’s not easy. He ‘interviews’ three girls a night, picks one and well… never mind that. I just have to be the one he picks or it’s no good.”
“Um, I don’t mean to butt in here, but what if you know the girl he picks?” Isis asked. “That shouldn’t be a problem right?”
“Isis-san! I can’t let you get involved!” Yugi protested, guessing her plan.
“Are you saying it’s ok for Mai to go near that ‘lech’ and not me?!”
“That isn’t what I meant!”
“You sure you wanna do this?” Mai asked the other woman.
“I grew up in these slums so I’m used to these kinds of people. All I ask is that you trust me.”
Mai thought it over a few seconds and couldn’t think of any other solutions. “Ok. I’ll go along with it. Thanks for your help Isis-san.”
“Just call me Isis, Mai.”
Just then, the guard who left them had returned. “Yeesh! I thought I told you girls not move! Oh well, the Don wants you now so move it!”
“I guess I’ll have to be in on this too, right?” Yugi asked not liking the idea of being anywhere near the Don. From what he saw of his basement, he certainly didn’t think he was an ok guy.
Both women nodded their heads as they were lead to a large set of double doors. Inside was blonde man wearing a red white and blue bandana sitting at an oak desk. Two bodyguards stood off to the side.
“Okay babes line up where the Don can see ya,” one of the bodyguards said.
“Looks like you boys got some hot ones!” the Don said hopping over his desk to inspect the girls. Keith leered as he looked over each of them. He took longer with Yugi since the teen kept fidgeting and trying to avert his face from the Don’s view. After what seemed like an eternity to Yugi, the Don backed off and began to speak. “Alright! The lucky little lady for tonight is,” he yanked Yugi, startling him and almost causing his wig to fall off. “this here cutie.”
“Whoa! H-Hold on a sec!” Yugi stammered, struggling to get out Keith’s vice like grip.
“I love it when they’re shy!” Keith crowed and started dragging poor Yugi to the door. “You boys can have some fun with the other two. I’m in a giving mood tonight.”
“Thanks boss!” the other body guard said, latching onto Mai.
“You’re in for the time of your life, toots,” Keith said, pulling Yugi through the door and down the hall to his bedroom.
Yugi refused to look at the bed so he kept his eyes focused on anything but it. “Now that I’ve gotcha all to myself… c’mere babe!” Yugi quickly ducked behind the headboard, determined to keep something, anything between him and the Don. “I like cuties like you, so come on now, don’t be shy. I know you want me.”
“Well…” Yugi began, trying to stall the blond man.
“Oh come on now, don’t tell me ya got a boyfriend.”
“Yeah. His name’s Honda.”
“Geez! Why is it that all the best babes are always taken?! Wait a minute, that name’s kinda familiar.”
“Well you should know him, babe, he works with those guys you’re looking for. Ya know AVALANCHE.”
“Hey! You’re right! How’d the *bleep* did you know that?!!”
There was the ripping of fabric as Yugi frantically struggled to remove his disguise. “What the?!! You’re a guy?! Yo! You idiots get in here NOW!!!” Keith yelled furious at being tricked.
“Sorry Don, babe, but the help’s all tied up at the moment,” Mai said coming in with Isis.
“What’re you two sluts doing in here?! What the *bleep*’s going on?”
“Shut it!” Mai yelled, knocking Keith onto the bed. “Just what were your goons looking for? Who told you to snoop around? You’d better be a good boy or…”
“I’ll chop them off,” Yugi said reaching for his buster sword.
“Ok, ok! I’ll talk! I’ll tell ya everything! Just don’t do it!”
“Hmph. So spill already!” Mai said, impatiently.
“I was just following orders. They said to find out where that terminator guy was.”
“Who’s orders?” Mai asked.
“If I tell ya, they’ll kill me!”
“Oh really now?” Mai said leaning over him. “I guess my friend here’ll have to…”
“Rip them off,” Isis said brandishing her rather sharp looking nails.
“Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!!! It was Marik! The head of Kaiba Corp.’s Public Safety Maintenance!”
“The head of Public Safety Maintenance!?” a rather shocked Yugi asked.
“Did you say Kaiba Corp.!?” Mai said. “Just what the heck is going on here? Talk or I’ll… smash them!!” She then flexed her gloved hands.
“Geezus you're serious!! Alright I’ll tell ya! Just don’t touch me!! Kaiba Corp.'s trying to get rid of a bunch of punks callin’ themselves AVALANCHE. They wanna crush ‘em and I mean really crush ‘em for good by dropping the plate above Sector 7 on ‘em.”
“Dropping the plate?” Mai gasped. “OH NO!!!”
“Ya got it babe. Kaiba’s gonna break the support pillar for Sector 7 and it’ll be pancake city for all of ya. I’m just glad I live here in Sector 6.” Keith then started laughing.
“We’ve gotta haul butt and get to Sector 7 and quick! You coming Yugi?”
“You better believe I’m coming Mai.”
“Hold on there shorty!” Keith said.
Yugi started for the door with the girls, ignoring the blond.
“Just a damned sec there kiddo. Just how do you think a sleaze like me feels well they spill the beans?”
“They believe they’re gonna win?” Yugi replied.
“Got that right chump!” Keith then pulled a hidden switch and Yugi, Isis and Mai fell into the sewers under the mansion.

Meanwhile at Kaiba Corp. HQ:
“How are the preparations going?” President Kaiba asked, idly sifting through a stack of papers on his desk.
“Ha, ha, ha! Well. VERY well,” a young man with spiky platinum blond hair that would make Goku and Vegeta jealous said, extremely pleased with himself. “I’ve given this mission to the Ghouls.”
“Mr. President!! Are you sure this is wise? It’s only a small group only a handful of people,” another young man asked, this one with long black hair in a ponytail and a black and red outfit.
“What's the problem, Otogi? Are you resigning?” threatened Gozaburo Kaiba.
“No. But, it is my job to be involved in the building and running of Domino as head of the Urban Development Department.
“Otogi, you don’t just let waste sit around,” the blonde said, an insane look in his pale violet eyes.
“I’m just saying that the mayor’s against this,” Otogi said, backing away from the other teen.
“Mayor? That’s a joke!” the blonde shot back. “He just sits in his office and plays with his Powerpuff Girl Dolls all day!” He then left, laughing maniacally.
“Look Otogi, you look exhausted. Why don't you take a short vacation for a few days,” the president said as the black haired teen left the office. “We’ll blame this whole thing on those AVALANCHE punks then when we send in the rescue teams, Kaiba Corp’ll be hailed as heroes and my company will be set for life!” Gozaburo Kaiba then laughed as he turned to look out of the glass wall.


Tsuzuku…..



Sakura: Will Yugi-tachi make it in time to save Sector 7? Will Otogi take that vacation? Is drag queen going to be Yugi’s new career?

Yugi: Sakura-san!!!!

Sakura: Answers to these and other burning questions will be revealed in the next exciting episodes of… FF7-YGO Style!! Same Bat time! Same Bat channel!!

Yami: You didn’t give her more caffeine did you aibou?

Yugi: Yami!!! Why would I do that?!!

Marik: Actually I did, Pharaoh. (eg)

Yami: When the *bleep* did you get out of the Shadow Realm?!

Sakura: Marik-dono could I…?

Marik: Be my guest. (hands her the M. Rod)

Yami: Where’d you get that?!!

Sakura: (hits the Pharaoh on the head with the M. Rod) Arigatou.

Marik: My pleasure.

Yugi: Sakura-san! How could you?!!

Sakura: Anyhoo… please please please please please review!!!!