Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Yes!! The moment is here!! Alright everyone, get ready because tonight is a night of fright, terror, and mayhem!!

Darien: In short, your average DJ fanfic. ^_^

DJ: -_- Hey, everyone! Fifty bucks here for the one who hits my partner here with this sledgehammer. (Holds the hammer up) Any takers?

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 7

The day seemed to pass by quickly, for now it was Oct. 31st! It was 6:00 p.m., and the sun was slowly setting over the horizon. The orange glow cast long shadows on the beach, which was not deserted. All of the guests had now arrived, the total coming to 950,00. Half of them were on the beach, with DJ towing them along.

"DJ, why are we out here?", Kyomi inquired. It was slowly getting dark, and a chilling wind swept through the crowd.

DJ smiled, but this was different. It was more evil then playful, and he let out a laugh that seemed to send shivers up all of their spines. He answered, "Patience, my dear. The purpose of all of this will become clear.".

Slowly, the sun sank into the sea. Then, at 7:00 p.m., it was gone completely. Clouds soon appeared in the sky, covering the stars but also allowing the full moon to be seen by all.

"DJ, now can you tell us on why we are here?", Deimos huffed out.

The young hero grinned, showing his teeth. He said, "My friends… tonight, Halloween is on full blast. And this time, it will not stop until the sun rises again.".

He turned their backs to them, then summoned up twenty-five black portals. This surprised everyone, terrified some. Ruto called out, "W-What are you doing?!".

DJ slowly faced back towards them all and answered eerily, "We have a game to play. The one who is lest standing… wins. The others, well… they are out.".

Out from one of the portals came forth a being. A large, tall, evil being the likes no other has dared to survive before. He was wearing an old hockey mask, the eye sockets completely black. He carried a blood-crusted machete, and he wore some unidentifiable clothes.

He was Jason Voorhees, killer of Crystal Lake Camp.

Next up from another portal was a man, thin and built. He wore a red and green striped sweater, a brown fedora hat, dark black jeans, and his left hand wore a glove that was fitted with razor-sharp blades for fingers. His face was scarred and burned, like if he had been in a fire.

He let out a chilling, maniacal laugh. He was Freddy Kruger, the horror of Elm Street.

The next person… rather thing to come out was a true abomination. Its brain was visible to all on top of its head, its body deformed and no skin to cover up the red muscles, its claws and feet showing razor-sharp blades, and having a long tongue when it opened its mouth and shrieked.

It was a Hunter, a bioweapon created by Umbrella Inc.

As the monsters stared at all of their costumed victims, DJ smiled evilly and stated, "The game starts… now.".

He laughed gleefully as he threw his hands in the air, disappeared with no noise, and the monsters slowly advanced on the group. The entire population fled into the jungle, into the night.

"Hahahaha! Excellent! Let us hope Darien also instituted the game in the mansion.", DJ's voice whispered out of nothingness.

~Meanwhile~

In the mansion, it was chaos. Darien had just performed the same act as DJ, and twenty-five of the most terrifying creatures of evil now hunted along the mansion halls.

It was in the living room that the game started at, and the entire set of guests ran out in a panic when Mike Myers and the Wolfman (Van Helsing) both stepped forth from their respective portals. Pennywise the Clown (IT) only made things worse.

Pennywise laughed and stated lightly, "Let's teach these kiddies here how to float, eh? Hahahahaha!".

R.G. took his sister away, running into the Haunted House to hide. He turned to see Morrigan flying high and attacking the Tyrant (Code Veronica). She was about to deliver a diving drill-attack, when the massive beast grabbed her leg and just slammed her down hard.

"Morrigan… NO!!!", R.G. screamed before seeing the Tyrant burying his massive claws into her stomach.

He quickly motioned himself and his sister into the Haunted House, never seeing that Morrigan disappeared in a flash of light. It seemed that the game here had rules, very interesting ones.

As R.G. moved Julie along, they came across Karen and Brittany. "You girls alright?!", he exclaimed.

Karen, dressed as an noble English lady, stated with wet tears that she was not alright. Her date, Seto Kaiba, was killed while defending her from some zombies. Strange enough, the billionaire disappeared in a flash of light before the zombies came totally upon him.

"I hate this game!", Karen cried out.

Brittany retorted, "Not much we can do now! We got to survive until the sun comes up!".

As they were talking, they passed by a room that was decorated in Transylvanian-style. Graves littered everywhere, and smoke poured out from the ground.

As they passed by it, the graves suddenly burst open and out popped up… Carrie. The blonde stared at the group intently, her psychic powers coming to the surface.

"Run!!", Brittany screamed out.

The four ran away in a hurry, going down the dark corridors of the amusement complex as Carrie slowly stalked towards them. It was getting heavy for the bunch here.

Outside the Haunted House, Marlene was up against Pennywise the Clown. Both were separated by the large food table, while all around them chaos was happening everywhere.

"Come on over here, little girl. Don't you wanna balloon?", the clown asked when he magically made a red balloon materialized in his hand.

Marlene growled slightly as she picked up a bowl of punch from the table and hurled it at the clown. She exclaimed, "I am not a little girl!!".

The clown just dodged the projectile, flashed his sharp piranha-like teeth, and lunged at the blonde beauty. The Catwoman-lookalike took the challenge and the two fought it out like nothing else!

~Outside~

Deimos and Delia were battling Naraku and some of the teenagers from Children of the Corn. The battle was dead even, but it seemed that more and more guests were falling victim to the insane psychopaths.

Up in the air, monitoring the entire situation, were DJ and Darien. The teenager asked his partner, "Who do you think will be left standing when the night is through?".

DJ chuckled and stated, "Don't know, don't care. Let's just say… the Halloween spirit is strong tonight! Hahahahaha!!".

It was going to be a long night for all… very long.

(Author's Notes: Sorry for the cut, folks. But I'm busy this Halloween, so I will finish this tomorrow. The ending will surprise you all, I promise you that!

Darien: Until then, Happy Halloween and stay safe! Take care, and Trick-or-Treat!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)