Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ryou's Fiancee ❯ Meeting Friends ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ryou's Fiancée
Written by : Sakura Istar
Disclaimer : I do NOT OWN Yugioh! or Ranma 1/2
 
Ranma 1/2 © Rumiko Takahashi
Yu-Gi-Oh ! © Kazuki Takahashi
 
Note : For those who where waiting for the first chapter, I would like to say sorry because I lost chapter 1... So I had to write it again. (Mumble) Anyways, hopefully this chapter is better then my last chapter 1. (This is the rewritten one) I won't be able to update alot since I get pretty busy and also because of writers block. Now on with the story.
 
'Bakura taking to Ryou though the mind link.'
 
'Ryou Taking to Bakura though the mind link.'
 
 
~* Chapter 1 : Meeting Friends *~
~* Dream *~
 
Ryou Bakura blinked; He glanced around the darkness that surround him. Everything was pitch black and he could hardly see anything. Where was he? Why was he here? And way was it so bloody dark?
 
"Ryou..."
 
Ryou blinked and tried to find the owner of the voice who called his name. "Whose there?" He asked, but no one replied back. He rubbed the back of his neck. 'Maybe I'm hearing things...'
 
"Ryou" Said a soft feminine voice.
 
Ryou's eyes widen at what he saw. In the dark shadows was Ranma, only she looked a little bit different --- Her hair was wavy and not in a braid and she is wearing a tunic that was brown and brown shoes on her feet. Golden arm bands around her upper arms and golden anklets around her ankles. "Ra-Ranma? Is that you?"
 
She said nothing; She ran up to him and grabbed his face in her soft hands and kissed him; Making Ryou's eyes widen. And then he woke up. Ryou sweat slightly and blushed a shade of red. 'W-what was that all about?' He question as he let out a sigh. Ryou had ended up laying on a futon on the floor since Ranma had taken his bed. He really didn't know how she did it. But she did. There was just something about Ranma Saotome that made his heart beat really fast... and then he had that dream---
 
"Hmmmm"
 
Ryou blinked and felt something snuggle closer to him. He looked down and froze on the spot. There laying on top of him was Ranma, her hair going over her shoulders and her face buried in his chest. Okay --- As long as he didn't move he was not a goner... Ryou then heard a chuckle.
 
'What's wrong? Don't you like her.' Laughed the spirit of the Millennium Ring. Ryou blushed 7 shades of red. 'Shut up.' Bakura only laughed an evil laugh. Ryou groaned. This was going to be a long night...
 
~*~*~
 
~* The Next Morning *~
 
Ranma snuggled closer to her pillow. She didn't know what it was but she felt really good and warm. She then heard a heart beat... Then it hit her. 'Since when does a pillow have a heart beat!' Ranma open her blue eyes and glanced up and saw that she was on top of her husband-to-be. She blinked once, then twice. And then she did the only thing she could think of ... She screamed.
 
"AIIIIIEEEEEEE!"
 
~*~*~
 
~* Hours Later *~
 
Ryou sighed slightly. Ranma had not talked or even looked at him since she woke up, and Ryou was becoming a bit nervous with it being so quite --- All Ranma could think was that it was her pops fault, because he said that he was really sick and if she slept in the same as her dad that she would get sick as well, and so she had to sleep in Ryou's room. But truth be told... she felt that her pop and Ryou's dad were up to something... Ranma glanced up and saw the school that she would be going to --- Domino High --- She groaned. 'Man this sucks. Why do I have to go to school?' Those were her thought as she and Ryou walked to the school building.
 
~*~*~
 
"Hay, do you see Ryou anywhere?" Asked Tea Gardner as she searched for her friend. Yugi Mutou shook his head. "No, I don't see him anywhere."
"Well he has to be here some where" Said Joey Wheeler. "Yeah, besides. Bakura said that he would meet us at the front gate." Replied Tristan Taylor. The four friends had agreed that they would meet at the front gate on the there new school year. Yugi then spoted Ryou. "Hay, there he is---" He began but lost his words when he saw a VERY BEAUTIFUL red head girl following Ryou. The girls hair came to her waist and was braided. Her eyes were a beautiful blue color and her skin was creamy-white and looked so soft to touch. She is wearing a Chinese shirt that was sleeveless and black pants that looked a bit big on her and black shoes.
 
The other three friends glanced over at Ryou and they blinked in surprise as well. Ryou saw his friends out of the corner of his brown eyes and waved. "Hi, guys" He said as he walked over to them, with Ranma following. He then saw the look that they were given them. "Um, is something wrong?"
 
"Who is dis?" Ask Joey with a grin on his face, while Ranma raised an eyebrow. Ryou sweat dropped. "This is Ranma Saotome --- She's a friend of mind." He said slowly; Ranma blinked and stared at him. "Ranma, this is Joey Wheeler. He a friend." Said Ryou. Ranma glanced at at the boy... His hair was blonde and short and his eyes were brown. His outfit was the school uniform, which was white tee shirt, dark blue pants and a dark blue jacket that was open. unlike Ryou who had his jacket button up. He also had on a pair of tenni shoes. Ranma smiled a sweet smile. "Nice to met ya"
 
"This is Yugi Mutou." Explained Ryou, as he pointed at Yugi. Ranma ignored Joey to glanced at Yugi. Yugi wasn't all that short... but he was short, and with the innocent look in his eyes -- He kind of looked like a kid. His hair was three different colors. His bangs are blonde with red and black spikes that kind of looked like a star... And his eyes where a violet and innocent looking. Yugi smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you." Ranma waved. "Same here."
 
"And over there is Tristan Taylor and the girl over there is Tea Gardner." Glanced over at the two other teenagers. Tristan... has short brown hair that looked pointy and brown eyes. He wore the same uniform as Yugi and Joey. Tea, the girl standing next to Tristan has short brown hair that framed her face and sky blue eyes. She is wearing a white blouse, a blue skirt and a pink jacket and a blue bow tie. White knee high socks and brown shoes. "Hello" They both said at the same time. Ranma smiled. "It's nice to meet all of you."
 
"Say... Saotome..."
 
"Yes?"
 
"Do ya have a boyfriend?"
 
Everyone sweat dropped except Ranma who raised an eye brow as Joey grabbed her hands. She was about to tell him to let go --- but Tea beat her to it. "Joey!" Yelled Tea as she grabbed him by the ear. Making him winch in pain. Everyone sweat dropped and Ranma sweat dropped. "Don't ask her that!"
"I was only askin'" Complained Joey with tears running down his face like water falls. "So don't ask" Argued Tea. "Do they do this all the time." Whispered Ranma to Ryou. He nodded. "Yes" He whispered back. "Well! We better get to class or will be late" Yugi Pointed out. Everyone nodded and headed to the school gate and went inside.
 
~* End Chapter 1 *~