Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ryou's Fiancee ❯ Finding Out ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ryou's Fiancée
Written by : Sakura Istar

Disclaimer : do not own Yugioh or Ranma ½. But the idea of this ficcy is my own.

Ranma ½ © Rumiko Takahashi
Yugioh! © Kazuki Takahashi

“ Talking ”

' Thinking '


Started : 12/27/2006
Finished : 12/27/2006

Note : Sorry for the long wait; I really haven't had any time to actually sit down and type anything down. Anyways please enjoy.

~* Chapter 2 : Finding out *~

“This is Miss Ranma Saotome, she will be joining us for the rest of the year.” Said the teacher with a small smile. Ranma bowed. “It's nice to meet you” She said in a polite manner. “Now! Where should we seat you...?” Said the teacher, but mostly to herself as she looked around the class room. “Ah!” She said with a grin. “How about over there, next to Mr. Bakura” Said the teacher as she pointed a finger at Ryou. Ryou blinked, just his luck.... he let out a slight sigh. He just hoped that she doesn't try to kill him, but of what happen earlier that morning.. Ranma said nothing as she took her seat next to Ryou, she just laid her things on the side of her chair and let out an sigh. 'I'm soooo gonna hate this' She thought to herself as she listen to the teacher.

~*~*~

Ranma ate her food in silence. She sighed. ' I wonder if pop told Ryou and his dad yet... ' She then made a face. ' Probable not ' She thought to herself; knowing her father, he doesn't like to say anything until the last minute. “ What's wrong? “ Came a voice out of no where. Ranma blinked and looked up. There standing before her with a tray of food, was Ryou Bakura. He placed his food down on the table and sat down. She saw a worried look on his face. What was he worried about? She sighed again. * A/N : She does that a lot, doesn't she? * “ Nothing... I'm fine.” She replied as she looked away from him. Man! What was wrong with her?

Not that far away was Joey Wheeler and Tristan Taylor; They where SPYING on the two. Luckily though, the so could * couple * hadn't notice the two teenagers spying on them. “ I wonder if they are an item... “ Joey whispered to his friend. “ I don't know Joey... but it's really none of our business if they are, or not... I don't think we should be spying on them. What if someone caught us? ” Tristan asked as he whispered back. “ Don't be a worry wort! No ones gonna see us!! ”

“WHAT are you two doing?”

Speak of the devil...

They both jumped and saw Téa Gardner, her eye twitching as she put her hands on her hips “What are you two looking at?” She asked wondering what the heck those two where up to. “Nothing!!” Joey said as he sweat dropped. She didn't believe a word that he said. “ Uh huh, yeah right “ She then looked over Joey's shoulder and saw there friend Ryou and the new girl that they had just met. Ranma Saotome. A vain popped out of her head. “Your spying on them!!” She said as she glared at the both of them. Well actually mostly at Joey. Joey began to sweat. “ NO! I mean... maybe.. alright! Yes we we're!!” Confused Joey.

“He made me do it! “ Tristan said suddenly. “ Hay! ” Joey said with a glare. Then out of no where, Téa slapped Joey upside the head. “OWW!!” He grabbed his head in pain. He looked up at Téa with tears going down his face like water falls down his face. “ Téa! That hurt “ He complained. “Servers you right for spying on them “ She said in a angry tone in her voice.

Ranma looked up and raised an eyebrow. She saw Téa slap Joey up side the head. She looked back at Ryou, who let out a sigh. “Does she always to that?” She asked as she looked at him. He sweat dropped. “ Um.. yeah, pretty much.” Ryou got up from his seat and walked over to his friends; Ranma followed him. “What's up?” He asked as he looked at his friends. It was quite funny actually. It looked like Joey was going to die in Téa's hands. But before they could react; there was a voice behind them. “ Hay beautiful “ Ranma blinked and turned around, she was a handsome boy that was on the foot ball team. He was tall and muscular; dark hair and eyes. “How about you and me go on a date?” Ranma raised her eyebrow as she stared at him. What was this guy on anyways? He seemed to be off his rocker! What she didn't know was that he was one of the popular boys at school; mainly because he was on the foot ball team. Ryou felt some hate towards him. How dare he treat her like that!! But then, when Ranma open her mouth. It surprised the group of class mates. “ How about you jump off a bridge and leave me alone!” She said coldly as she glared at him. Everyone stared at her in shock. She had just turned down on of the guy in the foot ball team!! Seto Kaiba, who was across the room; Leaned up against a wall with a smirk on his face. ' This could... get interesting..'

“Are you turning me down?” He asked with shock. No girl had turned him down; never. She crossed her arms over her chest. “Yeah, I am. What's it to you?” She said as she stared at him. A vain popped out on the side of the boy's head as he glared at her. “No one treats me like this! Not even some girl” He said with a glare, raising his hand up to slap her. But it never came touched her face. She had uncrossed her arms and blocked his attack with her arm. He gasped at all fast she was and then he saw that she was not happy at all. And then, the next thing that he knew; she had grabbed his arms with both of her hands and flipped him over her shoulder and slammed him onto the ground on his back. A smirk formed on her pink lips. “Some girl, huh.” Everyone stared in shock. Ryou blinked a couple of times. He could not believe what he was seeing before his very eyes. It was probable not a good idea to piss her off...

“Ranma... where did you learn how to do that?” He asked, still in a bit of shock. Ranma blinked. “ My dad didn't tell you? “ She asked. “Tell me what?” He asked still quite confused. She let out a sigh. “He didn't tell you did he..?” She grumbled slightly. She then looked up at him. “I'm the heir of the Saotome Anything – Goes Martial Arts” She explained. Ryou blinked. “Um.. no, he left that out.” Ryou said as Ranma groaned.

~*~*~

After School

Ryou let out an sigh as he and Ranma walked down the street to where his house was. Not only was his fiancée beautiful in every way, but she was also a martial artist. Oh, yes... she was full of surprises. Ranma on the other hand was quite angry. She growled. Why didn't her dad say anything? What was he trying to do? Was he trying to say that she was a normal girl. They finally stopped at Ryou's house. Ryou pulled out his keys and unlocked the door and open it up and walked in. “We're home” He said but no one answered back. Ranma walked in after him. “Anyone home?” He asked again but all he could hear was silence. He then saw a not on the table, he walked over to it and picked up the note while Ranma closed the door behind her. “What's that?” She asked “I don't know.” He before he began to read it.

To : Ranma and Ryou

I have a interview. I'll be back around six.

~ Genma

Ranma smirked when she read the letter over Ryou's shoulder. Now she never thought that he would even get a job and even go to look for a job. Ryou's dad must of made him. She grinned at that thought. “What's wrong?” Ryou asked. “That note! He was probable forced to look for a job.” She said with a grin on her face. Ryou raised an eyebrow at this. “Why do you say that?” He asked. “Because, * Work * is his weakness” She said simply. A sweat drop formed on the side of Ryou's head.

~*~*~

Marik Ishtar, a boy from Egypt walked down the street with his book bag over his shoulder; wearing the boys Domino High school uniform. He saw what had happen at school today. The girl named Ranma Saotome had surprised a lot of her class mates today. In other words, she was quite strong. She didn't even look like she was either. She was after all on the small size. Plus there was something about that girl that he couldn't figure out. There was just... something about her that didn't fit right. Marik smirked. What ever it was, he was going to find out. 'I'm going to keep an eye on her.'

~*~*~

Later that Day

Ranma walked up to Mr. Bakura, with a bag of chips in her hand. “What are ya looking at?” She asked “ Looking at the mail.. “ He replied, not looking up from the mail that was in his hands. “Ranma” He said as he looked up. “Hmm?” She asked as she looked at him. “ I had to order a uniform for you; it should be coming in a couple of weeks” He explained. She only nodded. She hated wearing uniforms. It bugged her to death. “I think I'm gonna train” And with that she went out side.

~*~*~

Ranma yawned as she walked into Ryou's Room. She had just taken a bath and had a towel around her neck. She was wearing a white tank top with short blue shorts; It was around nine o'clock when she walked into his room and at first Ryou didn't notice that she had come in. He looked up and saw her and he blushed. He was blushing because her shirt was low and she had no bra on... When he had saw her she had been laying on his bed, which now was hers... She open one eye. “What are you looking at?” She asked; Ryou only blushed a deeper red. “Nothing..” He said as he looked away from her and laid down onto his futon.

“Good night” He said softly. “Night” She replied as she closed her eyes as did Ryou.

~*~*~

In the middle of the night; as the two teenagers we're asleep. The millennium ring that was around Ryou's neck began to glow. His eyes snapped open and he sat up. Even though he looked like Ryou, it was not him. His eyes we're more narrow and his slivery hair was more spiker. He stood up from futon bed and walked over to the bed. He stared at Ranma; the covers we're falling off her body as she slept deeply. He let his hand go down her cheek, feeling the softness that was there. “You still look like an angel when you sleep” He said in a soft voice as he bent down and brushed his lips across her and kissed her softly. A small smile graced his lips. “ Little Ranko “

Ranma blinked her eyes open and sat up. She touched her lips. Had someone kissed her? She sweated slightly and shook her head. No! That couldn't be. She then looked over to where Ryou was at and saw that he was sleeping on his side. 'He's asleep' She then sighed and pulled the covers off of her and got out of the bed and walked out of the room and down stairs. “That couldn't of happen” She said to herself as she reached the bottom of the stairs. “What couldn't of happen” Came a deep voice. Ranma jumped slightly, think that she was the only one awake at the time. She turned around and looked up. She gasped.

There sitting on the top step of the stairs was Ryou, or at least someone that looked like Ryou. His face didn't have that kind look on his face. He had a big smirk on his face. His shirt that was always button up, had three buttons undone. Showing off his chest, giving him a sexy look. “Ryou!?” She asked with a shocked look on her face.

End of Chapter 2

Like I said before, sorry for the very long wait. I just hadn't have any time to do anything at all lately. I'm starting on the next chapter and I hope to get it up soon. Well bye until then.


Thanks to : Everyone that reviewed me and have enjoy this story so far.