Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ In Your Eyes ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own neither Sailor Moon nor Yu-Gi-Oh

Sharem: Here is another new story from me…heh heh…^_^; This one is an idea I've had for awhile. My beta reader in the Sailor Moon Crossovers section, hiko-chan helped me with the idea and the character(s) to use. This story will be centered on Makoto and Ami (This is not a yuri story.) I know, I'm an Ami-fan but Makoto needs to be seen as well…^_^ This story is also based loosely on the song "In Your Eyes" from the anime Project A-ko. I just love that song…*sighs dreamily*

In Your Eyes

Prologue

A tall young woman of about eighteen years of age with chestnut brown hair and striking green eyes climbed onto a relatively empty bus early in the morning. She was on her way to start her first day at a new job. She was wearing a pair of tan shorts that ended just above her knees, a white short-sleeved t-shirt and hiking boots. She put in the bus fare and sat down as the vehicle started moving once again down the street.

The young woman's name was Makoto Kino. She moved to Domino in order to accept her new job. She never once thought that she would actually would for a wildlife rescue center and help care for injured animals. Her friends, however, thought that it would be a nice change for her, especially since Ami was the one who got the job for her. Ami had moved to Domino a few months prior to work at the Domino Wildlife Rescue Center as a veterinarian assistant.

Makoto sighed softly as she watched the scenery flow outside of the window of the bus, not really paying too much attention at the people who got on and off the bus. It would take about an hour and a half to get to her destination and then she still had to walk a few blocks to the center. She was wondering how the day would turn out when the bus started to become crowded.

"Hey there, can I sit next to ya?" a male voice asked the tall woman, making Makoto look up. She gazed into honey brown eyes that held a lot of amusement.

She nodded absently as she made room for the guy next to her. She was about to go back to gaze out the window when the man reached out behind him to put his hands behind his head. He had accidentally bumped the senshi of Jupiter in the head with his movements.

"Watch it," she hissed, slightly annoyed that a stranger hit her, even though it was an accident.

The man stared at Makoto for a moment and then sweatdropped. He ran his hand thought his golden blonde hair nervously and grinned. "Um…sorry about that," he apologized. "I didn't mean ta hit ya."

The brown haired woman saw that the man was truly sorry and smiled at him. "That's okay." Somehow, Makoto knew that the rest of her day was going to be okay…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AN: I know that this is short, but it is just only a prologue…and those aren't really supposed to be long…^_^; If anyone wants to beta this story, just let me know in a review, email, or sign up for my yahoo! Group, Sharem's Fanfiction. The link to it is in my profile…^_^