Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters.

**

Anzu sat quietly on the brick wall, she looked at the charm that lay in her hand. 'I can't believe all that happened thousands of years ago...and I can't believe...Yami and I were...' Anzu shook her head slowly, she didn't want to look at him, if he had seen what she had seen... 'Its too hard to think about.' she said to herself.

Jou was off in his own little world, seeing Anzu topless in that flashback left him in a daze. Yami just sat against the wall, looking at the ground. 'Me and Anzu...together...' the words were repeated in his mind over and over, and the picture of them kissing on the balcony. 'It couldn't have ben that way...Kami must be lying.' but a voice inside Yami told him that it was all true, that it was a real glance back in the past that they have seen.

'But...before it must have been me and Kami.' Yami thought. 'I can't picture myself with such an awful person...' Yami shook his head. 'I now see why Kami wants to get rid of Anzu. If she kills her in this life, she would be able to go back and be with me in the past...because Anzu would be killed by something dreadful back then...I can't let this happen.'

Anzu sighed, the charm fell from her hand and landed on Yami's shoulder. "Oh..." Anzu said in a low voice, she hadn't meant to drop it, and she knew she would have to look Yami in the face when he gave it back to her. She didn't want to do that, not after what Kami had showed them.

Yami slowly reached up and took the charm off his shoulder, he looked at it and sighed deeply. 'If Anzu hadn't listened to Maii,' he thought. 'This would never have happened.' Yami looked up at Anzu slowly, holding up the charm. "Here." he said in a low voice.

Anzu swallowed and reached out, she put her hand over the charm and over Yami's palm. A strange feeling swerved through them as they touched, a deep passionate feeling. Anzu quickly rapped her fingers around the charm and hauled her hand away; but Yami was quicker. His hand moved swiftly up and it rapped its self around Anzu's wrist.

Anzu looked at Yami, what was he trying to do? She looked in his eyes, she couldn't look away, no matter how much she tried they kept drawing her further into them. Jou watched them, he was starting to believe all that he had seen really happened. 'They really did love each other back then.' he thought. 'And I think the feeling is starting to return.'

'Your happy now, Anzu.' Kami thought, she watched them through the aqua stone. 'But you will soon see your fate, and Yami will be mine.' she smirked. 'Why not stat now, eh?' Kami snapped her fingers.

Anzu kept looking at Yami, but then, the pain came back. "Ah..." she said and fell off the wall, landing in Yami's arms. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, she started to grip at her stomach and chest, it felt like someone was strangling her heart and gut at the same time.

"Anzu!" Jou yelled and fell to his knees by Yami.

"Anzu...." Yami said patting her face. "Anzu....." Yami looked around. "KAMI!" he yelled.

"Ah! It HURTS!" Anzu yelled, she grabbed Yami's shirt and tears rolled down her cheeks. "AHHH!" Anzu rolled off Yami's lap and onto the sidewalk, hitting it with her fist while her screaming got louder.

Yami picked Anzu up off the ground, and held her tight. 'I can't let Kami do anything else to her...' Yami thought.

At that moment, Anzu's screaming stopped, and she started breathing heavily. She looked up at Yami from his lap, all she could do was stare at him, she was in too much pain to do anything else. "I can't take this anymore..." she whispered. "If Kami's going to kill me...why won't she do it now and get it over with?! I just want this pain to stop...I'd rather be dead than to put up with this anymore..."

"Don't talk like that, Anzu." Jou said softly.

"Jou's right Anzu." Yami said looking at her. "We can't give up yet...we have to find a way to get rid of Kami."

"But I don't want to feel this pain anymore..." Anzu sobbed. "I can't take it....its too much to handle." she shuddered and sat up, she rested her forehead on her knees.

"There's no easy way out..." Yami said with a sigh. "Kami is hard to deal with..."

'There is a easy way out...' Anzu thought. 'But I'm not going to go that far...or will I...? Its better than this...'