Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- You know the drill. So I dun have to say it.

**

Blood ran down over Anzu's fingers, she looked at herself in the mirror in horror. How could she have done that? She would have never thought she would see herself trying to commit suicide, but here she was, with a knife in her hand which was willed with her blood. And three large, deep, slashes on her two wrists.

Tears ran down Anzu's cheeks ash she looked at her bloodstained hands. "What am I doing?!" she exclaimed, she dropped the knife in the sink and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. "I can't believe I did that..." she gasped as she stuck her hands under the running tap. She watched as her blood ran down the drain.

"Whoa..." Anzu suddenly felt lightheaded, and fell back on the floor. "Ohh..." Anzu shook her head and looked at her wrists, blood still oozed from them. "Heh..." she stood up and grabbed two big towels from the laundry basket, and rapped them around her wrists.

"Anzu? Ar you home?" Yami called.

"Oh no..." Anzu said jumped away from the kitchen door. "I can't let Yami see me like this..."

"Allow me...." Kami spoke from inside Anzu's head. "I still want to deal with you myself, I'll stop the bleeding, but the cuts will still be there..."

Anzu looked at her wrists, the raw slits were still there, but no blood came from them. "Phew..." she gasped. Then she walked out of the kitchen. "Did someone call?" she asked looking around, then she looked at Yami.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Yami asked her.

"Yeah..." Anzu said putting her hands behind her back. "Everything is fine...I never heard from Kami at all strangely..."

"That's good." Yami said with a sigh. "At least your safe, Anzu..."



Anzu looked at him, then thought back to the vision Kami had given them. "Yami...what do you think...about what Kami showed us?"

Yami looked at her as if he was expecting her to ask him that, then he sighed. "I don't really know; I can't say I here thought about it, its all I thought about last night..." he looked at Anzu, a shade of red coming over his cheeks.

"Really?" Anzu asked. "It has been on my mind ever since Kami showed it to us..." she sighed. "I can't really make any sense out of it."

Yami never said anything, he didn't know what to say. Should he tell her that he wish it was true in this life as well? No, he was sure she would react the opposite way towards it. But he needed to get it off his chest. 'Yugi...' Yami thought. 'I could talk to Yugi about this...' even though Yugi was in New York for a big dueling tournament, he was sure he could get in contact with him.

"So..." Yami said. "Do you wanna go out around for a bit...?"

"Uh..." Anzu shook her head, still feeling weak from all the blood she had lost. "Sure..."

"Great!" Yami said grabbing Anzu's wrist. "Lets go."

Anzu nearly screamed when Yami grabbed one of her cuts, but she held it in and followed him out of the house.

**

"Ah! Jou put me DOWN!" Anzu screamed, Jou was running around the park with Anzu over his shoulder. "Please JOU! Your freaking me OUT!"

Jou chuckled and put Anzu down. "Sorry, Anzu." he said. "I just wanna have some fun, das all."

"I know." Anzu said softly punching Jou's shoulder. "Where's Yami?"



"He's gone to call Yugi." Jou said. "He never said why."

"Meh," Anzu shrugged. "C'mon, lets go, we can...AHHHHHH!" Anzu fell to her knees and hugged her stomach. "AH! NOT AGAIN!" she shook her head, screaming.

"Anzu!" Jou scooped her off the ground. "Anzu..."

"JOU! OH MY GOD! IT HURTS! HELP ME!" Anzu screamed punching Jou's shoulders. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jou winced and grabbed Anzu's fists with his free hands. "Anzu....try and fight it...just try..."

"I CAN'T!" Anzu yelled. "I CAN'T JOU! I CAN'T!" Anzu's body went limp and she stopped screaming, her eyes her black, and they looked up at Jou with a sad, emptiness.

"Anzu..." Jou gave her a little shake. "Anzu...babe...answer me...Anzu....ANZU!" Jou shook his head and ran down the road. "Jesus this can't be happening!" he yelled. "YAMI! YAMI COME QUICK! YAMI!"

Im Jou's ears, Kami's voice echoed, over and over, "I got her...there's nothing you can do now. Anzu's dead..."