Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters.

**

"YAMI! GOD DAMMIT! YAMI! YAMI!" Jou yelled, he ran into the Game Shop with Anzu still in his arms. "YAMI!" Jou looked around the shop frantically. 'Where is he?!' Jou demanded to himself. He looked down at Anzu's still body, it couldn't be true....he wouldn't let it be true....

"Jou?" Yami said walking out into the Game Shop with the phone to his ear. "What's going..AH! ANZU!" Yami fumbled with the phone, not knowing what to do. "I-I gotta go Yugi..." Yami dropped the phone and ran up to Jou and Anzu. "What the hell happened?!"

Jou's eyes trembled. "K-Kami....sh-she...." he shook his head and laid Anzu down on the floor. "She killed her..."

"No..." Yami shook his head and dropped to his knees by Anzu's side. He cradled Anzu's head in his lap. 'Kami...' Yami said to himself. 'Your not getting away with this....'

**

"Yami?! Man where are you going?!" Jou chased Yami out of the Game Shop with Anzu on his back.

Yami turned to look at Jou. "Bring her somewhere where no one can see, Jou." Yami took the charm off Anzu's neck. "I'm going to deal with Kami once and for all...." Yami turned and ran down the street.

"What?! Ah man, Yami." Jou sighed. "She's gonna cream him..." he looked back at Anzu. "Just like she creamed Anzu..."



"Kami! Get out of there." Yami said throwing the charm into the grass. "I should have stopped you when we first knew you existed!" he yelled.

Kami beamed out of the charm and looked at her past love. "I did what I had to." she said coldly. "She stole you from me, and now I stole the most precious thing to her...her life."

Yami trembled for a second, just thinking about what Kami had done to Anzu mad him steam up. "Cold hearted Harpy." he said in a low voice.

"Boo oh." Kami said. "And now that I took Anzu's most precious thing from her, I can make sure I'll never have to go back in that charm." Kami bent down and picked up the charm. "I had to steal the most precious thing in Anzu's life in order to destroy the charm, and what can be more precious to her than her own life? Hmm?"

Yami watched as Kami crushed the charm between her two hands, the pieces fell to the ground. Tears rolled down Yami's cheeks as he fell to his knees. But then something happened...a light came from the pieces and beamed into the air, Anzu's face looked down at Kami and Yami, her face was dull, and heart less. "You stole the wrong thing from me, Kami." she said slowly. "My life wasn't the most important thing to me."

"What?! How can that be?" Kami shrieked.

"The most important thing in my life isn't even a thing." Anzu said, she took human form, and stood between the two stunned people. "He..." Anzu slowly turned her head towards Yami. "Is still alive, and after this...I soon will be too."

Kami just looked at Anzu. "I should have known..." she looked at Yami and snarled.

"Now..." Anzu started to disappear. "Now that you destroyed that charm, you will be destroyed, and I will go back to my body..." she looked at Yami and smiled before disappearing altogether.

Kami screamed as she started to vaporize into the air. "Anzu! You little bitch!" she screamed. "I'll be back, some how and some way, I will find a way to come back!" Kami completely disappeared, leaving Yami standing alone in the grass.



"Yami!" Anzu yelled running into the park. "YAMI!"

Yami turned around sharply. "Anzu!" he scooped her up in his arms and gave her a tight hug. "OH MY GOD!" he looked at her. "Where you telling the truth?" he asked. "am I really the most important thing in your life?"

Anzu smiled. "You are..." she said, tears rolling down her cheeks. I would die for you...Yami..."

They both smiled, and their lips met in a deep, meaningful kiss, happy that Kami would never be seen again...but...behind them, the pieces of the charm began to sink into the ground. Can Kami really be alive????



The End?????