Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ "I just found out there is no such thing as the real world...." ❯ "Pick up where i left off, Let's make a bet." ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

MPAK: o^ . ^o ß tears) That assembly today was so cute!

ST: I don't know about cute…but It was kinda cool.

MPAK: I cried throughout the whole thing… I fell kind of stupid for that now ^_^;

ST: You know it did sort-a remind me of you.

Mark: What was it about? (Mark is my evil twin brother) and who are you calling evil?

ST: It was about suicide, abuse, and making the right choices.

Mark: *looks at MPAK funny*

MPAK: WHAT!?

Mark: *shakes head* you know you can always talk to me, sis.

MPAK: I know. It's just….a weird thing to discuss… I prefer to stare off into space while pretending to listen to people. I know it's mean… Because I have tried to help people and I find it rather offensive when they don't pay attention to me…

Mark: OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SICK, MPAK?!

MPAK: No, why?

ST: Why?

Mark: She yells at Joey!

ST: NO WAY! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? LEMME SEE!

MPAK: STOP GIVING AWAY DETAILS!!! UM… HEH… Well… Like I said, I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. And uh…Enjoy the show… CUT IT OUT!!!

*****************************************************

I'm hangin around
I not going down the state i'm in
I've never been proud
And now i'm allowed to shed my skin

I tried every way
I know if i stay i'll sit and spin.
Imagine the day
I'm drowing away ???

Pick up where i left off
Lets make a bet
We'll make a bargin and call this truce
Let's make a bet
I'm in loss and win or lose with you

I see it all now
I'm taking my bow and end within
I'm scratchin around
Its getting to loud the space i'm in

So now i can leave
To recent for me so evident
The one that would leave
The other concedes like never seen

Pick up where i left off
Lets make a bet~…foo fighters?

Chapter 2: "Pick up where I left off, Let's make a bet."

"Tryin' to make a name for your self, huh punk?"

Joey had gotten into a fight with the same guy as before. Mischa, Honda, Sakura and Yugi stood behind him ready to defend him, if need be.

"I have a name for you but there are ladies present…" Joey said.

"I don't see any ladies." Mischa said. Sakura hit her. "Oww! What was that for?!" Sakura just pouted. "Eh, he's not worth our time anyway. Let's go get somn' to eat."

"Ok." Yugi happily agreed. They all walked away, leaving the guy dumbfounded.

*****************************************************

"W here would you ladies like to go?" Joey asked.

Mischa glared. "Cut it out Joey. We have names."

"Sorry, where do you want to go, Meesh?"

"I don't really care…" She answered.

"Hey, what's the deal with not giving my man a good fight when he challenged you?" said a girls voice. "That guy is my brother. Why won't you fight him? Well…No matter. Because you have to fight me now." A tall muscular woman in a tight gray tank and black shorts with red hair walks out from an alley to stand in front of Joey.

"I don't fight girls." Joey said quickly.

"And why not!?" Both the red haired girl and Mischa said at the same time. Everyone looked at Mischa who said, "What? Is it some kind of 'respect' thing? Like you men have to protect us?"

"Uh…Yeah! Exactly!" Joey said.

"The nerve! I can't believe you! I was wrong to even like you in the first place you jerk!" Mischa flipped Joey the bird and stomped off.

"I'm confused. What did I do?" Joey said.

"Oi Vey." Was Sakura. "She hates that."

"Hates what?"

"Men who think women are weak and wont fight them."

"Oh."

"Eh-HEM!" Was the red haired woman.

*****************************************************

"Where am I gonna go…?" Mischa said. "I've got that feeling again. That one I hate, the one everyone hates. That lonely, no one cares if I live or die feeling. That deep in the pit of your stomach, longing feeling. Which I hate, utterly despise."

"Bravo. You're quite the poet." Ryou said. "A regular old Edgar Allen Poe. Why the gloom and doom?"

"Butt head…Joey….Girls…weak…not me…." Mischa muttered.

"Oh, I see." Ryou said. He walked up to Mischa and put his arm around her shoulders. "Wanna talk?"

"Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather be alone." She walked away from Ryou.

"Alright. You can always talk to me if you need someone to talk to…" He said.

"Thanks." And with that she walked away.

*****************************************************

"Aww man! Geez!" Joey had been running around town for nearly an hour now looking for Mischa. Sakura had explained to him what she does when she's in this kind of mood, and Joey didn't want her hurt. Finally, Joey found her sitting on a park bench, with her legs pulled up close to her and her arms around them. "Mischa!" He yelled. She looked up at him then put her head back in her legs. "Are you ok?" He asked. Standing by the bench she was sitting on.

"Does it look like it?" She asked.

"What exactly did I do?" He asked. Mischa looked up and glared at him. If looks could kill Joey would have been burned, zapped and drowned to death.

"What….did you do? … WHAT did you do? I'll tell you!" She said standing up. "You insulted my pride as a woman! Calling us weak! Saying we had to be protected! You are wrong my friend! We can take care of ourselves!" Everyone on the streets had stopped to stare at Mischa when she had started yelling. "Respect? You call that respect!?" Mischa yelled.

"Yes, I…" Joey tried to say.

"Respect this!" Mischa said backhanding Joey across the face. The smack could be heard down the road even. Several girls cheered and several men whooped. "Uh..!" Mischa pulled back her hand and looked at the red mark she left. She turned around to leave, but Joey grabbed her arm. He spun her so she was facing him and pulled her close.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was the crowds remark. Mischa turned her face from Joey and slowly shut her eyes.

"Look at me!" Joey demanded.

"No." Mischa said. Joey moved his right hand from her wrist to her cheek. His hand got wet.

"You're crying… You're crying and you don't want me to see that! That's it isn't it?" Mischa just looked up at Joey. "It's ok. I'm sorry." He pulled Mischa into a hug and held her.

"Awwwwwwwwww." Came from the crowd.

"It's my fault, Joey, I'm sorry." She leaned forward. So did Joey.

When they were about to kiss they heard someone say, "EWWWWW!" Mischa turned from Joey and balled her fist.

"Got a problem?" She said towards the source. "What are you people looking at? Shoo!" She said and the crowd began to disperse. Joey laughed.

"You sure have a way with people, Mischa"

*****************************************************

5ish at Yugi's

"You guys ok?" Yugi asked. Mischa hadn't moved from Joey's side all day, well, since they made up anyway. Sakura had been missing all day and the gang was getting bored of waiting for her. Tea had left because everyone was ignoring her. A little while later the gang created a new game called strip twister, mostly because Mischa didn't know how to play poker. Yami and Ryou sat out letting Honda, Joey, Yugi and Mischa to play. Yugi had lost and sat out by his Yami.

Honda fell with a thud.

"OK Honda! Off with the shirt!" He grumbles and turned around. "Oh come on! It's not like you have boobs! Let us see!" He turned around and blushed. "Oh. My. Gawd." Was all Mischa said. She blushed.

The game went on for about ten more minutes before anyone fell, after Joey was down to his pants and a sock and Honda only had his pants on, Mischa had to take off her shirt. She idly wondered back to what bra she had worn this morning. She slowly pulled her shirt off. When she saw the looks on the boys faces she remembered. Great. The only day I'd ever wear that silky low cut thing Sakura got me would be the day I'd have to take my shirt off! Why didn't I wear a sports bra?

The game went on for about an hour. Then the phone rang. Everyone fell. Yami answered it. "Hello? Sakura?" Mischa snatched the phone from him randomly tucking a strand of short blonde hair behind her ear.

"Hello? Saku?"

"Hiya Meesh. What's up?" Sakura asked. Strange…Is that running water?

"Just playing strip twister."

"Ohh! Did you see Honda?"

"Yeah! You'd never believe…He has a six pack man!" The whole group could hear the girls conversation. Honda blushed. "Joey? Oh yes! Gawd He's hot! No…Yami didn't play. Hey! Eww! It's down to boxers only! What?! No! I'm not wearing boxers! You bum! Oh yeah, speaking of bum, Joey's was right in my face." She walked a short distance away before saying "He's fiiiiiiiiine!" Both girls laughed loudly. "Well, that was fun. But It's getting late. Where are you? Wait. Let me put you on speaker phone." Mischa fooled around and dropped the phone a couple of times before saying "AHA! Got it! Speak up Saku!"

"Hey guys! I'm at a friends house!" 'Come on! Come on!' was heard on the back ground. "Hold on!" Saku said to them. That voice…sounds strangely like…Mokuba's…

"Alright. Looks like they want you back. But you better be here soon! Ja ne! Bye Saku!"

"Bye guys!" click.

"Did you guys hear the running water in the back ground?" Honda asked.

"I was about to say the same thing." Mischa said. "OK! Ten bucks says she's with Mokuba!"

"Fifteen says she's having fun with out us!" Joey said.

"Twenty says she's on a date!" Honda said.

"She should be home soon… We'll ask her then."