Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ Where it all starts ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello, me ish here with another story since I kind of got into Yu-Gi-Oh, I'm sorry but it was all Joey's fault, he's so cyoote and I absolutely love his New York accent!! Enjoy the story!! Lee-Chan ^_~

Summary: A story about troubles, relationships and love triangles that finish with not so good endings, and Tea and Joey are all in the middle of it, what are they to do? Read about the duo's way of solving this mess or can they?

Visions and Love

Chapter 1

Note: This is kind of a prologue but let's just call it a chapter ^_^

Where it all begins…..

Tea walked down the sidewalk of her neighborhood, it was a rainy day and she was just getting back from school. She walked with light steps, her clear teal umbrella taking the rain that came down in a semi-waterfall. She sighed, she had told Yugi, Joey, and Tristan that she would meet them at Yugi's house, but she had to change first, she said wearing a skirt and when it would get colder tonight it wasn't good for her if she was going to walk home. But personally she didn't care, she somehow liked getting colds, but she had to be careful though, if she got a cold then her mom would make her stay home and if anything happened to Yugi, she wouldn't be here for him. That surprised her, the sudden caring of Yugi, but she pushed it aside, she was always there for Yugi and her friends and nothing further bubbled inside her, even though she knew something did.

Yugi was discussing with Joey and Tristan about recent miscellaneous things when the doorbell rang. He stood up quickly. "Looks like Tea is here."

Joey and Tristan stood and followed him into the kitchen. Yugi opened the door. "Bakura?" He blinked.

II Yugi!! Look out!! II His Yami yelled inside him.

"What?" Yugi said but a fist already came flying to his gut sending him backwards into Tristan.

"Bakura?!" Joey yelled.

Bakura grinned that grin that Joey knew all about. That was Yami Bakura's grin. "Ahh, you jerk, where's Bakura, I thought you were dead?!"

Yugi looked up just as Joey yelled in agony. Bakura..had sent a sharp blade of light right into his side.

"JOEY!!" Yugi yelled, but it was too late.

"Joey!"

Joey sat up immediately, panting like crazy and looking every which way.

"Are you ok, man?" Tristan asked.

Joey turned his head and started to babble things like "B-b-but y-you and.." He looked to Yugi's worried face. Then he felt his side. He relaxed. "Man, you guys I had the weirdest dream and it wasn't a good one."

Yugi smiled and patted Joey's shoulder. "It's ok Joey, it was just a dream."

II Yugi? II Yami said in Yugi's mind. What? Yugi asked him. II Dreams often hold prophecies. You should ask Joey about what he had dreamt, its not good to ignore these things. II Yugi sighed and nodded. Alright, you are right, I'll do that. His Yami went quiet after that and Yugi focused on Joey.

"Is Tea here yet?" Joey asked nervously.

"No." Yugi said puzzled by his sudden scared look. "Why? Does this have to deal with your dream?"

Joey nodded. "I might as well tell yous guys what it was about." So he told them about the tragic end of himself and Yugi and Tristan stared at him in awe.

"Wow, sucks to be you!" Tristan grinned, interrupting the staring episode.

Joey laughed and punched his friend's shoulder lightly. "Watch out, Bakura was coming for you next!"

Tristan stopped in his tracks. "What?!"

"Chill, I was just kidding." Joey laughed some more.

Yugi smiled and shook his head. Those two.

The doorbell rang and they all froze. Yugi looked to Joey, who looked to Tristan who looked back to Yugi. Joey picked up Yugi's grandpa's cane from a cane rack that he only used sometimes when he got an aching foot, and he gripped it tightly looking to Yugi who sweat-dropped.

Yugi took a deep breath and inched to the door, unlocking it slowly, they all tensed as the door opened. There stood Tea looking at them with a frowning face.

Joey dropped the cane he had and put his hands behind his back, grinning and laughing through clenched teeth. "WoOoOoOoO……" He said rocking on his heels.

"What's going on?" Tea stepped inside the door.

Joey eyes widened as everything went neon and he saw Bakura swoop into the door and kick Tea into the wall, again brutally stabbing him in the side.

"GAH!!" Joey yelled and reeled backwards, holding his heart once he landed his rear on the floor. "Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man!!" He said over and over.

Tea ran to him and so did Tristan and Yugi once they had closed the door.

"Joey, what happened?!" Tea said helping him up.

Joey shook his head, sweat kind of collecting on his forehead. "N-nothin', just…nothin'."

They all looked at him worriedly. But Yugi knew Joey must have had another dream..no a vision. This wasn't good and his Yami's restlessness inside the millennium puzzle wasn't helping either.