Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ Nuts Anyone? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heylo! I don't talk much when writing stories, so you won't see many entries where I talk, deal with it grrrr, haha just kiddin!! Anyway..I'm an idiot. Just enjoy the story!

Visions and Love

Chapter 2

**NOTE** Joey's POV

~~~~

I sat in class, looking over to Tea every now and then. She didn't seem to be paying attention to the teacher, that was a first for her, usually she was all into getting work heard and done. I started to tap my pencil on my desk, looking out the window. The rain had stopped but the gloomy gray clouds still hung in the sky. I sighed, I was more impatient to get out of school than usual. Something was making me fidgety and I didn't know what but something told me I would find out.

BRINGGGGG!!

I ran out of the school, and down the steps as fast as I could. Somethin' was taking me somewhere and I was followin' so I just let my legs lead the way. Sorry Yugi, Tea and Tristan, you'll have to find me later, but right now I need to find out what the heck is buggin' me.

I rounded the corner of a gravel drive and stopped upon seeing a shabby run down house, that's when another vision hit me.

It suddenly got dark as night and the moon shone above me. I saw a light on in the decaying house and decided to check it out, so I quietly crept up to the door of the house which wasn't so quiet since the floorboards creaked like no tomorrow. Well I knew whoever was in the house knew someone was outside so I just kicked the door in with no thought of the fact that maybe some old folks lived here, but this was a vision I knew..and it seemed too real..

I quickly made my way down the hall and approached the room where the light as on. There..was…Tea? What in the heck, she was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room her head down…..wait a minute…I knew what this was and I wasn't gonna turn her around, but my legs walked over and a hand touched her shoulder. There was a creaky groan of the floor and I felt my footing go and then a pain came to my butt. I sat up, something was on me so I opened my eyes and came face to face with a bloody skull and the body of Tea. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!!" I screamed out louder than I ever had in my life!

Then I opened my eyes and I was suddenly on that gravel drive on my rear with bleeding palms from the gravel's sharp rocks. I panted and looked around, the house loomed behind me. I stood and winced, looking to my palms then got out of there, not daring to go into that house again, so I just ran as fast as possible to Yugi's house. What was happening to me?!

When I reached Yugi's house I went right up and slammed myself smack into his door, reeling backward from the rebound and hitting the grass with a hard thud…good thing I missed the concrete sidewalk, but it still hurt like heck.

Yugi opened the door quickly with the most worried look I had ever seen on him, he looked down to me. "Joey?!" He ran down the walk and kneeled by me in the grass. "Are you ok, what the heck were you doing?!"

"I forgot to knock." I said quizzically, looking at his doubles. Wow, I hit that door hard. "What's your door made of?"

Yugi frowned.

Tea ran outside. "What in the world is-JOEY!!" She yelled and ran over to me.

"Oh hi Tea…..Tea's twin." I groaned and my head dropped as I blacked out.