Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ Ending it ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ahloha! ^-^;; Anyway, I got my next chappy in, enjoy!!

Visions and Love

Chapter 8

**NOTE** Téa's POV

My head jerked to the living room hallway as a loud crash sounded by the door or possibly from the door. I stood but fell back down, holding my right ankle. Dang it! I looked up to see Joey, Yugi and Tristan skid into the hallway.

"Alright punk, you betta leave Téa alone!!" Joey yelled, but froze when he noticed the ongoing battle between Ryou and Yami Bakura, but it all stopped and Ryou just sat there.

I watched Ryou with wide eyes. Was he back?…Couldn't be too sure..

Ryou looked up and grinned.

I frowned, he hadn't made it….Ryou..I thought you told me you wouldn't let him hurt us..? I stood, putting all my pressure on my left leg and leaned on the wall.

Yugi was himself, not Yami Yugi and that puzzled me.

Yugi and Tristan looked to me, but Joey only glanced and then rushed forward, throwing a punch at Yami Bakura, sending him into the wall. Yami Bakura laughed and got up, rushing and ducking from another punch, laying one in Joey's gut, sending him to the ground.

Oh no…no…I had to stop this…I watched the fight helplessly, but then some crazy idea struck me and I ran in front of Yami Bakura as he was walking over to the fallen Joey to lay another punch, I cupped his chin in my hands and pulled him into a kiss. I closed my eyes, not wanting to look into his.

I felt the tenseness leave him and then opened my eyes to see Ryou's eyes staring at me, then he fell back, passing out.

I smiled and slumped my shoulders. I had brought Ryou back, I turned around. Yugi, Joey and Tristan stared at me with wide eyes. "What?! I only did that so he wouldn't pulverize Joey!!……"

They still stared and when I looked to Yugi, he was just plain stunned…he didn't seem hurt, maybe it was Yami Yugi who was in love with me, I was glad that Yugi wasn't. I sneezed, breaking the silence then I saw my vision black out and fainted. Know the saying of `too much stress'….

"Uhh…" I moaned and opened my eyes slowly.

"You're awake?" Came a soft voice. I looked over to see Yugi, no one else was in the room and that kind of made me tense.

He looked at me with gentle eyes, he had his hand over mine. "You ok, you got a nasty cold."

I smiled and relaxed, Yugi had that touch. "Oh, man..how's Ryou?"

"Ryou woke up some hours ago and went home to attend his mom.."

I sat up, but he put a hand on my shoulder and made me lay back down, I looked to him with worry. "What about Yami Bakura?!"

"Shh..it's ok, he said he had it under control…thanks to..you..he said he'll be by later."

I sort of let my heart beat slow, but it was still going over the speed limit.

We remained in silence for a bit, both staring out the window, we were at Joey's house now. Apparently, his house was closest to Ryou's.

"Where's Joey and Tristan?"

"They're resting."

I nodded and rested my eyes for a moment. "Yugi?"

"Hmm..?" He said, his violet eyes holding a peaceful sense.

"I'm..sorry for all the trouble."

He smiled lightly. "No need to be sorry Téa, you didn't do anything."

I frowned and looked into his eyes. They seemed to make everything go away, Yugi was a friend who wouldn't let things get in the way of his friendship, he always tried to make things better rather than thinking about what his friends may have done to him in the past….he was one of deep sincerity, he could always forgive. Her frown changed into a smile as she thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Yugi smiled, patting her hand.

"About how you are a great friend."

"Me too."

We both shared a moments laugh and then went on conversing about different things, until Yugi was called to go home. He waved, I waved and then silence filled the room, so I took this opportunity to sleep, but Joey came in the room before I got the chance to nod off.

"How ya doin', Téa?" He closed the door and sat on the bed by me.

I looked to him groggily. "So far so good."

"That's..good." He grinned and scratched the back of his head.

I laughed. "Is Tristan staying over?"

"Yea, afraid so, we're gonna be watchin' movies and eating late night pizza, we'll keep the volume down though, so you can sleep."

I smiled thankfully. "Pizza and movies, don't think you'll be that quiet, you know how you guys gets." I joked now.

He grinned. "How about I stick some beeswax in ya ears?"

I laughed once more. "No thank you, I'll stand for volume."

"Nah, but really, Téa. We'll keep the volume down."

I nodded. "Don't stay up too late or you'll be dead tomorrow cause I'll be up at the crack of dawn ready to wake you two knuckle heads."

"Awww." Joey fake whined and punched me lightly on the shoulder in a playful manner. "You're no fun."

"Hah, I'll show you fun!" I laughed grabbing him into a headlock and giving him a noogy.

"Ah, hey, haha, Téa! You're gonna mess up my hair!" He wriggled around, turning the tables on me, but I slid from his grasp..and well it just got into a rough housing gam and wasn't stopped when Tristan entered the room, he only joined in and we were all rolling around on the floor trying to kick each others butts.

About some hours later, we all lay spread out on Joey's floor, panting and laughing.

"So much for movies and late night pizza." Tristan grinned.

"Yeah, you can kiss dat goodbye." Joey concluded. He sat up and grabbed the two pillows from the bed, throwing one at me and then one at Tristan, then he grabbed a spare from the closet, laying his head on it and putting his brain on automatic snooze.

I lay there looking at Joey beside me, he didn't even snore, but Tristan sure did. I laughed inwardly and laid down in a comfortable position, then fell asleep. I wasn't cold at all, so I didn't bother to grab covers, I felt right at home.

To be continued soon….

Hope you liked, please review! ^_^ Asha a.k.a. Lee-Chan