Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ Comfort ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! Here's another chappy!! Enjoy!! ^_~

Visions and Love

Chapter 9

**NOTE** Joey's POV

I woke up to the sounds of snickers. My eyes opened eventually and I saw people, tons of them all around me whispering things that I could only get pieces of like "It's him" and "treacherous."

I sat up and they all gasped, going into a wide assortment of voices, ones of surprise anger and laughter. Oh no, I was having another one of those crazy dreams. Suddenly, the people all disappeared and I saw Téa on color guard. She was twirling that stick of hers around and then she threw it high up into the air and it came down swiftly, but her eyes saw it and caught it with ease. Then the image disappeared.

I stood. "What the freak was dat all about?!" I yelled to nothingness.

Then I heard Tristan screaming. "Tristan?! Man, where are ya?!" I panicked, his screams were getting more agonized and then I saw a flash of blood and his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he died. Cackling laughter followed. This laughter wasn't Yami Bakura's though, it was someone else's….

I woke up, shooting into a sitting position. I looked down when I felt something on my lap. Téa's body lay across my legs. Wow, she sure moved around a lot. I rolled her off of me and put her head on my pillow, then looked to the clock. 9:00am. I sighed and stood, leaving the room quietly and going downstairs.

I had an air of morning paranoia cause when the phone rang, I about jumped 10 feet. My heart relaxed after a few seconds and I took the phone off the receiver. "Hello?" I asked to the caller.

"Joey?" A soft voice said.

"Oh hey Yug, what's up?" I put my back to the wall, ready to listen to what he had to say.

"Do you, Téa and Tristan want to go get some breakfast together, I haven't spent a lot of time with you guys lately, plus we need to go like old times."

I grinned. "A' course Yug, I'll get `um up, we'll all go..together."

I heard him laugh lightly. "Thanks Joey, see ya in a minute."

"You got it." I laughed and hung up the phone after I heard his click on the other line.

Hmm..looks like I would have to wake up the others, the tables turned on Téa I'll be waking her knuckly head up. I rubbed my hands together and grinned evilly.

((Ok, from here, I'm putting it all into third character or whatever. So it will be like the narrator telling the story and blah blah, you'll get it. ^_^ Thanks!))

Joey snuck quietly into his room where Téa and Tristan were sleeping and all at once he yelled. "FIRE!! RUN FOR IT!! FIRE!!"

Téa and Tristan shot out of their sleep and were up and running around the room. Téa screaming and Tristan yelling "We're all gonna die!!"

Both of them stopped when they heard Joey in a fit of laughter. "Man, you guys are so gullible!" Joey said in-between laughs, bending over and slapping his knee.

He looked up when he didn't hear anything from them, he got wide eyes. "Uh, guys?"

Téa stood there, her eyes twitching and Tristan look plain pissed. Téa stepped forward. "Time..to..die!"

"AHHHH!!" Joey yelled, running down the stairs and out the front door and hiding behind Yugi who just happened to be there.

"What's going on, Joey?" Yugi asked, puzzled.

Téa and Tristan burst outside, growling like mad bulls.

"Aneh, that.." Joey half grinned, pointing to the raging bulls in front of them. ((You know how Joey does that cute laugh of his he's like anneh! Like there's that one part in one of the episodes when he's about to battle Mai in that virtual game and he came out into the coliseum and the people were talking about him and he goes. "Aneh, at least I won't be called a lap dog." Something to that extent. Sorry for the long detail, but I'm crazy about that little laugh he does!! ^_^;; Back to the story!))

Téa glared at Joey. "You'll pay for what you have done…with…..TICKLE TORTURE!!" She then ran after him and pinned him in the yard, tickling his sides till he turned purple.

When she thought he had enough, she stood up and loomed over him. "Your punishment has been done." Then she walked over to Yugi smiling.

Joey twitched. "Ah, yea…thanks."

Yugi blinked. "You guys.." He smiled wide.

Tristan crossed his arms. "I had a worse punishment for him, but I guess yours works as well."

Téa laughed and looked to Joey who was just getting up and patting his green jacket off. "I'll keep in mind to never wake yous guys early again!!"

"Good." Téa waved her hand and stuck her tongue at him.

Joey growled. "Ah, who needs ya." He walked off inside to get his shoes.

Tristan followed, he didn't know why, he was just bored.

"What are you doing over here, Yugi?" Téa asked.

"I was coming to take you guys out to breakfast, like old times."

Téa smiled in delight, reminiscing about their best memories. "Ya, during the winter, I always used to pour coffee in Joey's book bag."

Yugi almost fell over. "Uh…yeah." He scratched the back of his head.

"Ya, silly." Téa laughed.

"You..uh..better go get your shoes on then." He said, looking does to her socks.

"Oh yeah." Téa said, running inside.

Yugi sighed. He had some crazy friends. He smiled again. But his friends were great.

When they were all ready, they set off to "The Breakfast Place." ((Great name, huh? Thought it up all by myself!))

The Breakfast Place was the coolest place to Joey because while you were waiting for your breakfast, you could go play arcade games in the arcade room they had. And the good thing for Yugi, Tristan, and Téa was that the place closed at 12 o' clock p.m., so they didn't have to wait all day for Joey to stop playing a game he'd never beat. And another good thing was they had ushers that would throw Joey out if he refused to go.

((Pour Joey, no video games u.u;; Let's have a moment of silence……….ok! Back to the story!))

They all sat down in a four seat booth, upon reaching "The Breakfast Place," Joey sitting by Yugi and Tristan sitting by Téa.

The waitress came up. She was about Téa's height and age. She had short blonde hair with orange tips that was put up into a messy ponytail that looked awfully cute on her from Joey's point of view.

She had on her own rebel work outfit, blue jeans and a black tank top with gray edges. "Can I take your order?" She had a cheery voice, but it still sounded like it begged for the mercy of getting off work early.

Joey grinned. "Yea, I'll have twenty waffles and two extra large cokes." Then he looked to Yugi.

The waitress put down the order like it was nothing to her. Her crystal blue eyes looked to Yugi as well.

"Uh..I'll have the basic breakfast platter." He told her.

Téa and Tristan wanted the same thing.

"Ok, so twenty..waffles, two extra large drinks and three breakfast platters with three medium cokes?"

They all nodded.

"Alright, I'll have your orders ready soon." She smiled to Yugi and walked off.

"Eh, I think she likes you Yug." Joey said, nudging him and grinning slyly.

"Can it Joey." He laughed. "Go play games, here." He handed Joey two dollars, enough to get him out of his hair for a couple of minutes.

Joey took the money in a flash and was in a dash to the arcade room.

"Heyy, what about Tristan?" Tristan said sadly.

Yugi shook his head and pulled out two more dollars.

Tristan took it thankfully and ran off after Joey to do versus games in hopes of not getting whooped.

Téa smiled. "Those two."

"Those two is right." Yugi smiled.

Téa smirked. "So how's your grandpa, Yugi?"

"He's doing great, matter of fact, he's got his gaming store running."

"Awesome." Tea smiled.

Téa and Yugi looked over when they heard a loud siren coming from the arcade room.

"What in the world--?" Yugi said, but he stopped mid-sentence when a spear flew past his head and broke out the window.

Téa was by his side immediately. "God, Yugi are you ok?!"

Yugi nodded. "Yeah, what the heck was that, who did that?!"

They heard Joey shout and Tristan came after him, both running from the arcade room, plus the other kids in there.

"There's a crazy spears-man!!" Joey yelled, jumping under the table and looking at them from there.

"Well, don't stay under there, let's get out of here!" Yugi yelled.

"Too late.." Téa cried.

Joey watched the spears-man approach them with a wicked grin on his face and a ready spear in his hand. He was about five inches taller than Tristan and was wearing an armor knight type suit, he had icy gray eyes and spiked hair that matched.

The dream Joey had came to him and he looked to Tristan. Everything went in slow motion as the spears-man made a dash for Tristan.

Joey put his dream together and gasped. "Téa!" Joey yelled. "Get the spear, color guard!" He shouted.

Téa blinked and nodded, dashing toward Tristan with a seconds time and grabbing the spear.

When time removed itself from slow motion, Téa stood with a tight grip on the spear, standing in front of Tristan, her stomach in the spears path if she let off an inch of strength.

"Téa, kick it up!" Joey yelled next.

She did as told and kicked the end the spears-man was holding onto and it flipped into the air, she jumped over the spears-man and caught it, twirling it around and standing straight, pointing the spear at his throat.

The spears-man was going to say something, but was stopped when Tristan slammed a table top over his head.

A big bump appeared on the spears-man's head and he fell to the ground out cold.

The four friends stood looking at the fallen man, all panting with excitement or exhaust.

The waitress dashed to the area they were at. "He's the one!" She pointed to the man, the cops appeared and took him away quickly.

The clean up crew came and the next thing you know, the five of them stood outside the breakfast place conversing.

"How'd you do that, Joey?" Téa asked with deep curiosity.

They all wanted to know how he had did it, but Yugi already knew.

Joey sighed. "You know my visions or dreams…?"

To be continued….

I'll continue my story soon, I have a friend over and can't leave her waiting so here's a chapter for you to thrive off!! ^_^ Thanks and please review! Asha a.k.a. Lee-Chan