Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ One problem after another ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi, yet another chapter!! ^_^ Happiness!!

Visions and Love

Chapter 10

"My visions or dreams…." Joey stated. "I had a dream last night about Téa in color guard and Tristan getting killed and the next thing I know, I'm puttin' two an' two togetha, and I got a handled situation." He kind of brushed his thumb on his nose triumphantly. ((I love that. ^_^))

Téa raised a brow and shook her head. "Better be glad I have some good reaction time."

"Ah, come on Téa, I couldn't doubt you for a sec." He said this sarcastically, putting an arm around her shoulder.

The waitress interrupted them. "Apparently, the police said that guy was just a loony ben escapee, bent on destroying all arcade fun for past reasons of losing an arcade game on the in result making him crazy…."

Yugi looked at her with a frown. "Well, can't say the loony ben is very responsible."

"Ah, don't worry, Yug. The nearest loony ben is five hundred miles from here." Joey stated, taking his arm of Téa before she got agitated.

The waitress about fell over. "The nearest loony ben FYI((For Your Info)), is around the corner."

"One sec." Joey said, holding up a finger and running off around the corner. He came back a minute later. "I was wandering what those bright lights were.."

Yugi groaned. "Joey, we've been going to this place for five years and you didn't even know a loony ben was right around the corner."

"Nope. Aneh." He grinned.

The waitress laughed and shook her head. "Anyway, my names Lee Kimiya. As you saw and can see now, I work at this shit hole." She gestured toward "The Breakfast Place."

They all looked at the shiny building that held pancakes, waffles, hash browns and many other delicious breakfast treats in its belly.

Joey started to drool.

Téa had to take out her handkerchief and wipe his mouth off for him before he drooled all over his jacket.

Yugi scratched the back of his head. "Well, Lee. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too…?"

"Oh, oh yeah, Yugi Motou." He pointed to Téa who was sweat dropping from the fountain that was pouring out of Joey's mouth.

"Stop slobbering already you, Chihuahua!" She yelled stamping her foot on the ground.

Yugi sweat dropped as well. "That's..Téa Gardner."

Téa looked over to Yugi momentarily, not knowing what was going on, and waved dispite that.

Yugi sighed and looked to Tristan who stood next to him quietly. "This is Tristan Taylor." He looked back over to Téa pointing beside her at Joey. "And last but not least, Joey Wheeler."

Lee nodded. "So you're all friends?"

Yugi nodded. "We've been through a lot together."

Lee smiled a smile that kind of stunned Yugi. A pained look kind of hid deep in her eyes. "Friends are great to have."

Yugi nodded, a bit spaced out.

Tristan looked down to Yugi. "It's past twelve Yugi, your Grandpa is going to get worried."

Yugi blinked. "Oh, darn! That's right! Joey, Téa?"

Téa looked up from stretching out Joey's cheek, making him beg for mercy. "Huh?" She said.

"We..uh..gotta get home, my grandpa? Remember?"

"Oh yeah!" Téa yelled, letting go of Joey's cheek abruptly, making him fall back on his rear.

Lee walked over and generously helped him up.

Joey nodded a thanks and dusted his jacket off.

Lee started to walk off when Yugi spoke up. "Do you want to come meet my Grandpa?" He felt alittle embarrassed. Meet his Grandpa? What a catchy line. ((Chill, Yugi doesn't have a crush on her, he's just being nice. Like his cute, considerate, little Yugi self. Hm, hm. ^-~))

Lee stopped and turned a bit, her eyes more than reluctant to join. "Uh..sure..I guess." She said, sounding casual dispite her eyes showing everything. A flaw, her eyes gave her feelings away. ((Eyes, eyes!! THE EYES!! >.< Haha!))

They all headed home some time later. It was 1:00pm now and Yugi was taking swift steps. He didn't want his Grandpa to be worried, sad or mad, he wanted his Grandpa to be completely happy for the rest of his days.

He ran into his Grandpa's shop. "Grandpa?" He leaned over the counter the best he could. ((He's short.. ^_^)) "Grandpa, I'm back." Yugi got no answer and he felt his heart beat quicken.

He burst out the front door to the others. "Guys, my grandpa's gon--!!" He stopped when he saw his Grandpa talking to Lee.

"What Yugi?" He said, turning around to face him.

"Er..nothing." Yugi looked down, his cheeks going a deep red. "You getting a cold boy?"

Yugi slumped his shoulders. "Grandpa.."

His grandpa laughed. "I'm just playing with you, Yugi. Heh, heh." ((That sounded so wrong…..e.e;;……pretend it didn't.))

Lee smiled and laughed lightly. She heard a whistling noise behind her suddenly and turned her hip sideways, lashing out a hand and grabbing a small dart. She looked quickly over to where she thought the dart might have come from. Nothing. "Arghh……WHO'S TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!" She screamed, startling them all. "I SWEAR!! Two mishaps in one day is way too many!!"

Yugi looked to the dart in her hand. "You caught that?!"

"Yeah.." She poked at its point, the tip of her finger going a light purple. "Poison..not harmful, it's like it paralyzes."

"Explain the purple stuff." Joey said, looking over her shoulder.

Lee blinked and coughed. "Uh…just a reaction…."

Yugi quirked his brows. Better not ask…

Téa stood next to Tristan calmly. "Someone is obviously trying to kill you or us…"

Lee looked at her like "Duh." But looked away before Téa could see.

Yugi took the dart, looking at it from different angles. "Hmm..this looks somehow familiar. Yami knows this…"

"Yami..?" Lee said curiously.

Yugi pointed to his millennium puzzle.

She gasped. "Oh my gah, you're Yugi?! Oh, how could I slip up like that. You have that counterpart don't you?"

Yugi nodded. "I'll show you. Y-Gi-Oh!" He yelled. Light blasted around him and a taller boy stood there, he looked like Yugi's big brother. "I am Yami Yugi, Yami is preferred."

Lee's eyes twinkled. "Wow, that's so neat." She suddenly slapped her forehead, holding her hands there for a bit then taking them off. "Uh…bug.?"

Yami blinked. He looked at the dart, ignoring the current weirdism. "Yes, I know where this is from, remember Yugi? When we were in Kaiba's mansion there was that sole dart that looked exactly like this one hung up on his wall."

//Oh yeah!// Yugi said. //I knew it was familiar.//

Yami looked to Téa, Tristan, Joey then Lee. "I suggest we pay Kaiba a little visit."

Joey grinned. "That's more like it, clues!! Let's get outta here!!"

//Why would Kaiba try to hurt us? We saved his little brother..// Yugi asked perplexed.

Yami nodded. "Yes, but that doesn't mean someone couldn't of stolen darts, we just need to see him in case he has any leads. Any clue is valuable right now."

//Oh.// Yugi smiled. //Right.//

So Yugi with Yami, Joey, Tristan, Lee, and Téa left for Kaiba's leaving Yugi's grandpa to watch and wish good luck. ((A lot of turmoil going on, no?))

To be continued…..

My friend fell asleep so I took this liberal time to write another chapter!! ^_^ Please review! ^-~ Asha a.k.a. Lee-Chan.