Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ Loyal Healers End ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi!!! Sorry I've been taking so long on the update!! :D Anyway, this sadly enough, IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!! ^_^;; But!! It is verrryyyy long, so enjoy!!

Visions and Love

Chapter 11

Yami looked up to the wide, embroidered gates and sighed. "This is it.."

Joey seemed to glare at the mansion with a bit of annoyance, nobody ever said he liked Kaiba that much.

Lee let her curious eyes roam from the gate to the yard to every window she could see that a tree wasn't blocking.

Téa just looked bored and was ready to get in there, start something possibly if they found out Kaiba did it, and get out.

Tristan just had a normal look on, his eyes looking around the surroundings like Lee, just not enthusiastic.

Yami looks back at them all then walks forward, pressing the ringer button and waiting.

A crackling noise sounds and a deep, low voice comes from the small intercom. "What do you what?"

"PIZZA!!" Joey yelled out for a joke.

"Go look in the garbage, you puppy." Seto simply said, his voice holding a tinge of irritation.

Yami sighed. "We have a question for you, Kaiba." His voice was unwavering and smooth.

Lee stared to Yami, her eyes trailing down to his ass, she quickly looked up as a bird chirped. Great. She thought. She closed her eyes to prevent any further stares at private spots, she didn't want the others to think she was some pervert.

"Fine, I'll come down….but only because you helped my brother…" Then the speaker clicked.

Yami let a pint up wave of hot breath escape his lips. So far, so good. He thought they would have to climb over the gate…Kaiba wasn't the nicest person.

After a few minutes wait, Kaiba appeared, his face showing it's usually frown.

Lee looked to him, studying his clothes and his hair, his pretty eyes as well, all these cute guys just started popping up out of nowhere.

Joey looked off to the horizontal, keeping his unwanted look off Kaiba, but still listening.

"What it is?" Kaiba said, putting his hands into his pockets and looking to Lee even though he was talking to Yami.

Yami looked to Lee from the corner of his eyes. "I have something for you to look at." Pulls out the dart that was almost injected into Lee's neck.

Kaiba looked away from Lee, taking the dart from Yami's hands and looking at it. "Hmm, this is one of mine, how'd you get a hold of it?" Kaiba asked suspiciously.

Yami frowned. "I wouldn't need it, someone tried to hit her with it…" Yami pointed to Lee, who looked up a bit startled from looking though her cards.

Kaiba raised a brow. "And who's she….a new addition to the doggy squad?"

Lee's eyes narrowed and glared at him.

Kaiba grinned. "Feisty one…"

Lee rolled her eyes and looked away.

Yami blinked. "That's Lee..Kimiya…"

Kaiba shrugged. "Who cares, I'll just call her pit bull."

Lee turned her head directly toward him, her eyes flashing dangerously like fully lit flames, her anger fueling it inch by inch, then she growled and ran for him. "No one calls me pit bull and gets away with it!!"

She about to land a punch right in Kaiba's face, but her arm stopped, it was glowing light blue. Lee looked back to a frowning Yami, his eyes glowing the same color that shone around her arm. She let her hand down, his eyes stopped glowing. "I'm sorry, Yami." She said, stepping back.

Yami nodded a bit.

Kaiba grinned. "Yes, listen to your mas-"

"KAIBA!!" Yami yelled, getting pissed. "Do not!! Test my patience!! Now tell me!! Do you know anything about this dart or not?!"

Kaiba looked at him with slightly wide eyes and looked down to the dart. "No…I don't, I know I have some, but I don't know how someone else got a hold of them."

Yami nodded. "Very well then, we'll be seeing you…" He then turned and walked off.

"Yami…" Kaiba said.

Yami turned around, with a "what?" look on his face.

"You might want to check the store down the street, they sell rare weapons." Then Kaiba walked back into his gate and across the yard to his house.

Lee made a face and flipped him off behind his back then turned around and crossed her arms. "Well then, no use standing around." She made herself move and headed down the street.

Yami sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Even Pharaohs don't get a break after their dead…"

Joey grinned. "Awe, come on, Yami. You got us." Joey gestured to the friends that helped him get Yugi's grandpa back which was considered his.

Yami sweat dropped, but smiled and nodded. "We better finish this mystery then." He turned around and headed after Lee.

Joey looked to Téa, who looked to Tristan, then they walked after Yami.

Lee looked up at the flashing sign above her. "Ryo Kobou's Rare Weaps" ((That one strained my brain! :D ))

Yami joined her, looking up o the sign.

"That explains it all." He said, sweat dropping.

Yami grinned and nodded opening the door. "Ladies first."

Lee bowed. "Why, thank you." She walked in and Yami waited till Téa, Tristan, and Joey were in before going in himself.

He looked around.

"Whoa," Joey said, looking around in awe. "This place is packed with butt whoopin' weapons."

Téa quirked her brows. "More like killing utensils." The weapons looked deadly, but they were all so small?

A plump man behind the counter looked at them with a hunky dory smile. "Cana Ia Helpa Youa?"

"What's with the Aa's?" Joey said, looking at him weirdly.

"Joey?" Téa said glaring at him, she stepped forward. "Uh, yes you can." She took the dart from Yami. "Have you sold these to anyone lately?"

The man took the dart from her and smiled. "Oha, Oha yesa! Aa boya witha blonda haira anda blazina greena eyesa coma ina herea witha meana looka," The man shook his finger. "Hea wasa mumblinga somethinga abouta aa girlfrienda."

The rest of the gang sweat dropped, but Lee's eyes were wide. "Girlfriend? But.." She growled. "Damn you, Oren…"

"Who's Oren?" Joey commented curiously. They all wanted to know.

Lee looked to the man. "Thank you for your help."

"Noa Problema." He waved.

Lee waved back, then turned around and motioned them to go outside.

They followed quietly.

Lee made them walk with her down the street and into the park where they got comfy. Téa, Yami, and Tristan sitting on a bench. Joey leaning on a tree and Lee sitting down on the ground in front of them.

"Well too start…Oren is my old boyfriend." She looked at them hopelessly. "He got too possessive over me so I had to dump him…" She looked down. "He locked me in his house, not wanting a soul to look at me or even be near me, only him….I barely escaped with my damn clothes on thank god…sounds like a stupid every day drama right?"

They all just stared, each eye not knowing what to say.

Lee sighed, picking at the soft grass. "He was a sweetheart before that…but something got him…I guess it was love…too much love…or something." She looked up. "I guess he doesn't like me around you guys, so now it's dangerous, I should leave you guys before one of you gets hurt."

Joey frowned. "Well even if he may be physco, we can't just leave you here.."

Lee smiled a bit. "Trust me, you don't know just how physco he is.."

"You know me so well, Leerena." A voice chuckled and came from the bushes, a boy with short blonde hair and blazing green eyes.

Lee gasped. "Oren…" She looked at Yami and the others, mouthing the words "Get out of here!! NOW!!"

Oren was a little over her height, about Joey's pretty much and his hand was already lain on her shoulder. She shivered and swallowed, but they wouldn't go. Téa, Joey, Tristan and Yami just stayed there with serious looks. Lee got tears in her eyes. Her lips saying "Go, go, go!! Please!!"

Oren swung her around, a deathly look in his eyes as they connected with hers and he shoved her backward. "I won't stand for this any longer!!" A ball of white gathered in his palm and his grin was a sickening one. "If I can't have you, no one can!!"

`Man, this guy is a nut case!' Joey thought with wide eyes.

"Lee!!" Yami yelled.

Lee stepped back slowly as the mad Oren fired the blast at her and just before it hit, you could see a ray of purple and then white engulfed the small sign of dark color.

When it all cleared, someone different than Lee stood there or just differently clothed, she looked like an Egyptian goddess. Lacing purple straps intertwined all over her chest and markings were both on her hands by careful oil stencils, her body giving off a golden glow, she had a small purple tiara on her head that dangled with rain drop like pearl beads.

She was wearing a purple dress that slid all the way down her hips and stopped at her ankles, covered in various gold linings.

She had on a determined look, gazing directly at Oren, who was watchin with a lot of interest.

"Oh, gotten all dressed up for me?" He grinned, raising both his hands. "Well, too bad, going to get dirty!!" A large compression wave slammed her into the ground and pushed on her body, making the ground crack around her with the pressure.

Yami ran forward to help her but was blasted right into a tree. "Agghh!"

"Yami!" Tristan, Joey and Téa yelled.

Yami sat up growling, his three friends around him to give any help that may be possible. "That girl is my ancient healer, if she was summoned then something bad is going to happen, now all of you run from here, now!" He said, waving his hand at them.

"We ain't goin' no where!" Joey yelled. "We stick together and die together!"

Téa and Tristan sweat dropped.

"Well it doesn't say that in my book, now get out of here, I don't want you hurt, I got everything handled!!"

The three hesitated and did as they were told.

Yami stood and looked to the hole in the ground, his healer, Lee, but now called Chita, was in the middle, her teeth gritted, taking the force.

Yami rubbed his hands together and summoned a large purple demonic like beast, it charged at Oren, but was denigrated soon after by a plate of white that blazed through it. "Ha! You'll have to do better than that, weakling!!" Oren screeched.

Yami frowned, clenching his fist. That idiot didn't even know what was going on, he was just souly using the power he had to destroy whatever, for no reason, well there was the exception of Lee, but that was still not reason enough to give him the right to attack or kill, which he was aiming for.

Yami looked on helplessly, he only had enough power to summon so many beasts and right now he was at a low.

"AHHHHH!!" Oren suddenly screamed, rattling Yami's ears and making him fall backward as a blast zoomed over him. If he hadn't of fallen back the blast would have took off half his body.

"Oh, only one, thought I would have a two for one." Bakura said, grinning.

Oren was no where in sight and Lee lay in the hole half unconscious, her eyes lolling. She was still dressed Egyptian style.

Yami Bakura walked to the edge of the hole. "Tsk, Tsk…"

Yami frowned. "Why'd you come here….?"

Bakura looked up at him. "That little Ryou of yours had a talk with me and you could say I'm kind of switching sides.."

Yami raised both his brows. "I believe that so much."

Bakura sighed and put a hand on his hip. "No really, go ahead and ignore me, but I'm telling the truth."

Yami's frown faded to a tight lip. How could he know…Bakura had tricked them once before with the kind act. Yami was way to busy at the moment to tell what might be going on behind him!! So just as a whooshing noise sounded, so did a yell.

"You idiot!!" Was the yell that was sounded and after,Yami was down on his knees blocking his eyes from a blinding light.

He stood up straight when it cleared and saw Bakura standing in front of him, his stance was rigid and…he was bleeding.

Yami choked on his breaths as Bakura fell back. The evil side of Ryou was covered in blood on his front, a large gash went from his chest down to his stomach.

Yami's hands shook and he looked up to Oren, he was bleeding as well, a gash deep down in his side, blood gooping from it at a constant pace.

"Ah, hah..hah….there's goes one of you…hah…I..am….ever..living..hah…ha-" His eyes went wide and his pupils rolled to the back of his head, his tongue hanging from his mouth as he fell forward…dead before he hit the ground.

Yami quickly joined Bakura's side. "Oh no…are you alright..?"

Bakura grinned. "Do I look it?"

Yami frowned. "No time for jokes."

Bakura looked at him flatly. "Am I joking?"

Yami looked a bit jumpy. "Give me a break, Bakura."

"I'll give you a break." He growled, wincing. "My time…has..come."

"No, it hasn't!!" Yami said. "You stay alive!!"

"Sorry Yami…" Bakura began to say a farewell speech, but Lee walked over dully.

"Do you wish for me to heal him my pharaoh?"

"Chita.." Yami said, looking to her with a bit of disbelief in his eyes. "Uh..yes of course."

She nodded obediently and placed hands on Bakura's bloody gash, making him yell in pain.

"You trying to kill me more than I alre-" He was stopped cause blood oozed from his lips and almost choked him when he was going to take a breath.

"Yes, quiet." The girl smiled and light blue warmth surrounded her hand, Bakura's open wound slowly closing. The blood disappearing as well as the blood around his lips.

After he looked unscathed, she fell forward on his chest. Yami lifted her up, looking down to her, moving her so Bakura could sit up.

But Bakura was now Ryou, back to himself. "Oh, what a bad dream…"

"Wasn't a dream.." Yami said, looking down to Lee, who's eyes were half open, her chest heaving with effort to keep breathing. "Your dream was all true."

Ryou frowned. "I wished you wouldn't say that, but it is true…so she saved me?"

Yami nodded, silently running a hand down her cheek. "Chita, thank you…"

"Wasn't…a problem..my pharaoh." She smiled. "I will not be here when I next awake, so I wish you good luck, farewell." She closed her eyes, the clothes on Lee disappearing and her normal clothes appearing.

So that's why Lee was reacting so strangely when around me, Yami thought.

Bakura closed his eyes. "I call it a day."

"I'm with you on that, Ryou." Smiles. "We'll take Lee over Joey's get her fixed up and well…life goes on…" I just hope Téa might love me for the rest…..He said looking up to the sky.

Epilogue.

Téa ended up marrying Ryou…or more so, Bakura ^-^;; They have two little Bakura's, Oreno and Mochi.

Yugi ended up with Lee, Yami's love for her was in a friend way…Yugi and Lee were the ones that fell in love, Yami still lives peacefully though, whether Téa loves him or not, they're still great friends….Yugi and Lee had a son called Neon. Short for Neo. ^-^

Joey gets married to badabada dum dum!!! Mai!! Awwww…crazy no? They have a little girl named Kaiya.

Tristan is a professor at the school of `Top Notch Duelist.' Crazy also, no?

Dddeeee Eeeeeenddd

~~~~

Awwww, dat was so cyoote, I might even write a story aboot the little kids growing up playing cards and going through love phases, tell me if it's a good idea or not, thank you!! Hope you liked, review!! Asha a.k.a. Lee-Chan :3 meow!