Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Season Seto and Pernia ❯ Seto's Math Lesson ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Seto's Math Lesson
Author's Notes: Well I did promise you a Seto/Pernia lemon that takes place in the actual first season and here it is. I will write another Yami/Arora lemon when I have finished this, and that lemon will take place after the first lemon for them I wrote. Anyways Lady Goddess Sephiroth suggested some of this plot and I added the rest of my thoughts to the plot.

____________________________________________________________

Pernia Pegasus sat in the back of the long black stretch limo with her Uncle Max next to her; he had taken her in after her mother had died and her father had been unable to handle the pain and spent most of his time in bars. After about a month of this her mother's older brother showed up and took her into his home. After ten years of living in America she had returned to Japan to go to school while her uncle worked on a merger with another Computer Company. She was currently on her way to her new school and she was having trouble dealing with the short blue skirt she now had to wear.

"Out of pure curiosity uncle why should I wear this short of a skirt?" she asked looking at her uncle.

"Because it is the uniform of the school," said Pegasus looking over some papers. "And the school is one of the best schools in the city, plus.."

"Plus, it is in the district that we will be living in while you finish tying up loose ends with Seto Kaiba," said Pernia, rolling her eyes and finishing her uncle's sentence.

Pernia's brown hair had been pulled into a high ponytail and tied back with a thin sky blue ribbon that matched the color of her eyes. She was five foot six inches and she was three pounds under what was normal for someone her height to weigh. She was having a hard time adjusting to the move because she had left behind some good friends and a somewhat boyfriend.

"Well," said Pegasus, setting down the papers he was reading over. "We have arrived."

Pernia glanced up and saw that her uncle was right. The moment the limo stopped the driver jumped out and opened the door back door allowing Pegasus out and helped Pernia out of the seat. Pernia straightened up and brushed off her skirt looking around at the entrance to the school.

"Looks pretty nice," said Pernia reluctantly.

"I am glad you approve niece," said Pegasus laughing slightly. "Now come let's go get you settled into your new school."

"Yes Uncle Max," said Pernia, following her uncle into the Principle's office for her class schedule.

After around an hour of listening to the principle talk about the school and its teachers and students, she had only been half listening. Now that he had finally finished talking Pernia and her uncle left with her class schedule and some of her books.

"I will pick you up after school," said Pegasus kissing her cheek.

"Okay uncle," said Pernia watching her uncle leave before heading off to find her locker.

After around five minutes of searching Pernia hurried to her classroom and tapped on the door lightly.

"You must be the new girl," said the teacher, smiling gently at the younger woman.

"I am," said Pernia.

"Very well then young lady," said the teacher. "Let me introduce you to the class, we have just gotten two new students last week so you won't be alone."

"Oh," said Pernia, not knowing what else to say to that.

"Class," said the teacher walking back to her desk. "We have a new student with us today, her name is Pernia Pegasus and she comes to us from America."

Seto Kaiba looks up when the teacher says the newest student's name, Pernia Pegasus. He straightened up to have a better view of her, she was of normal height for a girl their age although she did seem to be a little under weight. Her brown hair even up in a high ponytail was long enough to reach her rare, his eyes scanned her from top to bottom. She had a nice set of legs with well curved hips and a nice sized chest. Not only was she well formed but she was also the niece of Pegasus, someone he was working on a project with. She should be easy to control.

"Miss. Pegasus you may take next to Seto Kaiba," said the teacher pointing to an empty seat in the back.

"Yes, ma'am," said Pernia, walking towards her seat and passing Tristan and Seto on the way.

Seto looked at her as she passed out of the corner of his eye; her ass curved very nicely. He hid his eyes beneath his bangs and smirked behind his folded hands, whose elbows were resting on his desk.

"Miss. Pernia," said the teacher, when the teen had taken a seat.

"Ma'am?" asked Pernia looking up from taking her seat.

"Did you study Algebra at your old school?"

"Not really Ma'am," said Pernia. "I just left when we were starting."

"I see," said the teacher. "Well then Seto Kaiba you will tutor her in what she will need to know up to this point."

"What?!" demanded Seto, shooting to his feet his eyebrow twitching slightly. "I do not have time to tutor a stupid girl!"

"Bâtard," muttered Pernia softly.

"Garce stupide," retorted Seto his eyes flashing dangerously before turning his attention back to the teacher. "I am too busy…."

"Mr. Kaiba," said the teacher, sweetly, a little too sweetly. "This will be for extra credit even though I know you do not need it."

Seto growled something under his breath and sat back down in his desk. He was really, really starting to hate how is day was turning out. He would be stuck for at least an hour tutoring some dumb rich girl who was probably a spoiled little brat. He growled he had hoped to avoid the girls of his class with very little intelligence and are only interested in marrying rich so they don't have to worry about working.

Lunchtime outside______________________________________________

Pernia was seating outside under a tree reading a book by Plato when Seto found her to tell her when and where he expected to meet her for tutoring.

"Isn't that a little too deep for you?" asked Seto scornfully in greeting.

"Yeah well," said Pernia, not looking up from her book. "I've always been a fan of Plato. So tell me, what can I do for the famous Seto Kaiba?"

"You will meet me in the classroom five minutes after school as ended. I have arranged everything with the teacher don't be late."

"And what if I am?"

"It would be unwise to be late," snarled Seto Kaiba.

"Says you," said Pernia.

Seto growled and grabbed hold of her neck nearly chocking her. "Do not be late," he repeated darkly. Then with that he left her rubbing her neck and watching him walk away.

"Bastard," she snarled to his back.

Seto continued to walk even though he had heard her insult well enough; he would pay her back in tutoring for it and the nasty one she had made in class. Now that he thought about it this day might not be so bad after all.

After school___________________________________________________

The girl was a minute late and he hated people that weren't punctual if he told them a time to be here he expected them at that time, no sooner no later. He growled and slammed his algebra book closed if she wasn't here in another minute he would leave and the next time he saw her he would make sure she was never late for anything again.

"Sorry I'm late," said Pernia, walking into the room the pink jacket tied around her waist.

"Never, ever be late for anything with me again," growled Seto, grabbing her chin roughly in his hand.

"It was only a minute," said Pernia pushing him off.

"I do not stand for unpunctuality of any kind," said Seto. "Seat down so we can started you have already wasted enough of my time."

"Fine," said Pernia taking a seat and pulling out her math book. "Well then, where should we start?"

"First page of the first chapter," said Seto flatly.

"Okay," said Pernia opening the book and pulling out a pencil and notebook. "X minus four equals ten."


"Take the four and add it to both sides so the four cancels out on one side and makes x equals fourteen on the other," said Seto, in the tone of voice that suggested he would much rather be watching paint dry then here.

"Done," said Pernia in the same tone of voice.

"Good," said Seto, leaning back in his chair. "Now what is the next problem?"

"Two x minus four ten," said Pernia.

"Do what you did the last time then divide the two on both sides."

"Got ya," said Pernia doing what he told her so that she eventually got two x equals fourteen and turned that into x equals seven.

"Good girl," said Seto, acting like he was talking to a dog. "Now what is the new problem?"

"Five x plus ten equals negative ten," said Pernia reading the problem over carefully.

"Now let's see if that small brain or yours can even come up with what to do now."

Pernia rolled her eyes and took a negative ten from both sides so that it read five x equals negative twenty, she then turned that into x equals negative four.

"Looks like you aren't as stupid as you look," smirked Seto.

"Jack ass," muttered Pernia writing down the next problem. "AH!" she yelled when a hard wooden object came in connection with her head. "What the hell?!" she snapped shooting to her feet and glaring at Seto.

"During this session and all the other sessions we have together you will respect me."

"And if I don't?"

"I will break you," said Seto.

"I very much doubt it."

"So it begins."

"Whatever," said Pernia before seating back down in her chair and concentrating on her new problem. "Five x minus six equals three x minus eight."

"Get the xs together and the regular numbers together," said Seto moving to stand behind her. "Five x minus three x equals negative eight plus six."

"Good girl," said looking over her shoulder.

"two x equals negative two."

"Now what do you do?" asked Seto.

"X equals negative one?"

"Are you sure?"

"Well," began Pernia before being smacked on the head again. "Ow!"

"Always be sure!"

"Fine," said Pernia throwing down her pencil. "I am sure."

"Good because you are right, now do number twenty."

"Are you insane?!" demanded Pernia turning to look at him after taking a quick glance at the problem. "Ow!"

This time Seto had hit her in the cheek with the ruler, "never question me."

"Ass," grumbled Pernia and ducked before Seto could smack her with his ruler again.

"Do the problem woman," snapped Seto.

"Fine," said Pernia, writing down the problem and getting to work on it. "Three fourths x plus five sixth equals five x minus one hundred twenty-five over three. Three fourths x minus five x equals a negative five sixth minus one hundred twenty-five over three. Three fourths x minus twenty over four x equals seventeen over four x. A negative five sixth minus two hundred fifty over six equals negative two hundred sixty over six….. OW! What the hell?!"

"That is wrong," said Seto.

"Which part?"

"All of except the original problem, rewrite the problem woman and listen carefully if you can mange that."

"What is the least common multiple of four, six, and three?"

"Twelve."

"Good girl then multiply both sides by that and what do you get?"

"Twelve times three fourths x plus five sixth equals twelve times five x minus one hundred twenty-five over three."

"Good, at least you are that intelligent. Now, simplify it."

"Twelve times three fourths x plus twelve times five sixth equals twelve times five x minus twelve times one hundred twenty-five over three."

"Good, now do what it tells you woman," said Seto, looking down at her chest.

"Three times three x plus two times five equals sixty x minus five hundred."

"Good now what do you do?" asked Seto placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Put the nine x and the sixty x on the same side same with the ten and five hundred?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Good, then do it."

"Five hundred plus ten equals sixty x minus nine x."

"Five hundred ten equals fifty-one x."

"Now?"

"Divide?"

"Good girl. Now what do you have?"

"X equals ten."

"Guess you aren't as stupid as I thought. Do problem thirty."

"Are you out of your fuckin AH!"

The moment Pernia jumped to her feet to finish cussing him out he slapped her across the face with the ruler cutting her near her eye with the sharp medal on one side.

"What is your…OW!" Pernia's words were cut again when he struck her once more.

Seto stared at her with a twisted smile watching her as she touched her forehead gently and began to wipe away the blood.

"You will do what I tell you," said Seto shoving her back in her seat. "Or I will hit you some place else."

Pernia watched as he traced her face with the medal side of the wooden ruler, trailing it down her neck and down the middle of her chest to stop between her legs.

"You wouldn't dar….Ah!" Pernia jumped slightly when he did indeed hit her in the area between her legs.

"Try me," said Seto, huskily going back to his seat across from her.

Seto Kaiba had to seat down or the girl would know that he was aroused whenever she made the noises she did whenever he slapped her with a ruler. He was starting to get tempted to hit her rare with the ruler instead of her face. He watched her work the problem and half way through she started to get it wrong and he slowly began to get an idea to make this little tutoring session more interesting. While she was about to finish the problem he got to his feet and went around to the doors locking them and to the windows closing the blinds plunging the world into near darkness.

"What the hell?!" asked Pernia looking up from her problem.

"We are going to play a little game," said Seto, smirking down at her while leaning against the table using his hands to support him.

"What sort of game?"

"Simple," said Seto, taking her pencil and notebook from her. "I will give you ten problems and if you answer all of them correctly then I will let you go for the day; but for every question you get wrong you will loose an article of clothing."

"But I only have seven articles of clothing on counting my shoes!" protested Pernia as Seto began to write problems down.

"Eight," corrected Seto pointing at the jacket still tied around her waist.

"Fine eight," said Pernia. "That still leaves two questions left that would be pointless!"

"One of them will be your last salvation and the tenth when you get it wrong will be the final nail in your coffin."

"What do you mean?"

"When you get the tenth problem wrong you will do whatever I say for the rest of the day."

"What?!" growled Pernia.

"It is the only way I will let you leave the classroom."

Muttering under her breath Pernia grabbed the notebook from Seto and plopped down in the chair and then examined the problems.

`What the fuck?' thought Pernia. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" she shouted when Seto slammed the ruler on her head.

"Begin," said Seto taking his seat again.

Growling Pernia took her seat again and started working on the first problem, five times four plus seven divided by six. The first thing she did was five times four and got twenty then she did five times seven and got thirty-five so what she ended up with was twenty plus thirty-five divided by six. She added the two numbers together to get fifty-five over six, before dividing them and getting nine point seventeen.

"There," said Pernia handing the male her notebook.

"You are smarter then I thought girl," said Seto, handing the notebook back to her. "Continue."

One hundred twelve minus two times sixteen plus two times fourteen minus two times seven plus one minus four squared. She slowly began to work the problem and then rechecked it to make sure her answers were correct when she was satisfied with her answer she handed back the notebook.

"Wrong," said Seto smirking in satisfaction. "Remove the jacket and give it to me."

With a sigh Pernia got to her feet and untied the jacket from around her waist tossing it to Seto.

"Good," he said, placing it on the desk behind him. "Now start on the next problem."

Five point twenty-four times ten to the negative sixth power, she began to work on it more slowly then she had the second and first one. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity she handed back the notebook.

"Close," said Seto, breathing an inward sigh of relief that she had been one off. "But you didn't quit get the right answer now, take off your blue ribbon the one around your neck and give it to me."

Pernia jerked the ribbon from its bow and then handed him the ribbon watching as he laid it next to him on the desk. He nodded at the next problem and watched as she immediately set about trying to solve it. Yet he knew that she would not be able to solve the problems he had given her because they were Algebra two problems. Yet she would not notice until she was already too deep into the web he was spinning for her.

Seto glanced down and frowned she was two-thirds of the way through the problem and so far she was correct. He continued to watch her intensely and grinned when she glanced up at him and immediately looked down making a simple mistake that would cost her another article of clothing. He grinned when she handed him back the notebook and had missed the mistake.

"Your shirt take it off now," said Seto, unable to hide his excitement.

"No," said Pernia crossing her arms over her chest.

"You will remove it," said Seto. "Or I will remove it for you and believe me I will enjoy doing it slowly."

Pernia pursed her lips and slowly with shaking fingers untucked the blouse and began to unbutton it so she could hand it to him. Seto grinned and took the blouse bringing it up to his nose to inhale her scent, making him even harder. With a twisted smirk he set the blouse with the jacket and pointed back to the notebook enjoying his little game of cat and mouse.

Seto watched amused as she tried to concentrate and knowing she couldn't concentrate with his eyes upon her form. He almost laughed when he watched her make one mistake after the other before coming up with an answer that was all wrong.

"Stand up," said Seto finally. Slowly Pernia stood up her blue eyes narrowed at his form as he grinned up at her trying to decide what to make her take off now. "Now remove your shoes."

"Thank you God," muttered Pernia, removing her shoes and tossing them to Seto.

"Now," said Seto watching her take her seat again. "Begin on the next problem."

It would only be a matter of time before Pernia was under him withering in pleasure. Seducing the niece of Maxillium Pegasus would be one of the most wonderful accomplishments he had ever managed to do. He laughed considering how proper she was trying to be, something told him that she would willingly bed him given the right incentive. He knew he was good in bed all he had to do was convince her of that and she would eagerly join him. Once more she was having trouble concentrating and it didn't take a genius to figure out why, she could taste her failure and his victory. It was a good feeling to know that she could sense she was going to loose this little game of theirs.

"Take your socks off and give them to me," said Seto, when she had once more gotten a problem wrong. Pernia removed her socks and handed them to Seto. "Good girl, now next problem."

Pernia breathed in a sigh and began to work on the next problem feeling the cold tile beneath her bare feet. She was finding it hard to concentrate with his eyes boring into the top of her head. She blinked a few times and shook her head trying to clear her thoughts. It was so difficult to think at the moment when she had only three articles of clothing on at the moment and there was a risk that she could loose the rest of her clothes at any moment. She stared down at the problem and sighed knowing that it would probably be the closet to the answer she could possibly get if it wasn't the answer.

"Well," said Seto, leaning back in his chair thoroughly amused. "I have to say that I am surprised." He smirked when he saw relief in her eyes. "You almost got the problem right." He chuckled when he saw her face fall and depression set in. "Stand up and take your skirt off," said Seto grinning in satisfaction.

Pernia slowly got to her feet and undid the button on the skirt slowly sliding the zipper down her thigh and then her skirt slipped down her hips pooling at her feet. Seto grinned and took in her form she looked even better then he could imagine. He felt his length harden even more, until it was a painful pulsing in his pants. He was tempted to just take her now but that would take away from the fun of seeing her slowly strip before him. She sat back down on the wooden chair and shifted uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Continue," said Seto.

Pernia took a deep breath and continued on with the next to last problem. Her concentration was shot to hell making it hard for her to think about anything even remotely simple much less the problem.

"You know," said Seto slowly. "You can always just give up and make things easier on yourself."

"No," said Pernia shaking her head. "I never give up on anything."

"Good," grinned Seto his eyes flashing with his intent of what he wants to do with her. "Then go ahead and finish the problem. After all I will win this little game in the end."

With a sigh Pernia went back to the problem and slowly she was able to finish it, unfortunately it was off, way off; something that only further increased his lust for the young female across from him.

"I'll tell you what," said Seto, watching her body tense. "Take off both your remaining articles of clothing now and I will give you a new problem, an easier one."

"What good would that do me?" asked Pernia looking at him angrily.

"If you get it right I will let you put your clothes on and you can leave and I will never make you play this game again with me."

"And if I get it wrong?"

"You do what I tell you to do, no questions asked."

Pernia stared at him trying to decide whether or not she really wanted to believe what he was telling her. Still her uncle had told her that Seto Kaiba was many things but he was never a man that would go back on his word. You did however, have to be careful with the wording of his word because he was a genius and gifted at finding loop holes to everything he or anyone else said.

"Fine," she said, find her own loophole in his proposition. Seto smirked and watched as she removed her bra but frowned when she didn't stand up to remove her underwear. "You didn't say I had to stand up to remove the under wear," she said sweetly.

Seto laughed, he couldn't help it. The girl was right he hadn't told her that she had to stand up to remove her clothes, she was smarter then he thought. Taking her notebook he wrote a problem on her notebook one that was similar to the second one she had attempted to solve with only a few changes. If she wasn't so worried about what he was thinking about doing to her at the moment she should be able to solve the problem without any problem. But he knew that she would be uncomfortable seating across from him fully dressed while she had nothing on at all. He chuckled and watched her slowly try to solve it. He had her right where he wanted her and soon he would have her how he wanted her.

"Done," said Pernia, tossing the notebook back at him.

Seto took the notebook and his eyes skimmed over it briefly, he frowned. Had the woman gotten it right after all? His eyes narrowed as he went over it slowly taking in every step then he saw it, she had made an error after all. He smiled and realized that the error though small he changed the outcome of the problem.

"You loose," said Seto smirking.

"Fine," said Pernia tensing her muscles. "What do you want me to do?"

"Seat on my lap."

Pernia rolled her eyes but did as she was told and sat on his lap her eyebrow twitching. She tried not to move too much or she would disturb his already hardening manhood. With a twisted grin Seto seized her chin and forced her into a brutal kiss. He pulled back and spat blood off to the side; the stupid bitch had bitten him, hard.

"You didn't say I had to give into your kiss," said Pernia coldly.

"I didn't say you could refuse it either," growled Seto, he leaned forward and snatched up her socks and ribbon. "Give me your hands.

With a deep sigh Pernia offered him her hands and watched him wrap the ribbon around her wrists securing it in a handcuff knot. He grabbed hold of her hips and situated her so that she straddled him her hands between her breasts and pressing up against his chest.

"You will accept my kiss," said Seto, slamming his mouth over hers and prying her mouth open with his tongue to taste the inside of her mouth.

He roughly began to coax her tongue into dueling for dominance, but was disappointed when all she did was attempt to shove his tongue back into his mouth. Grinning Seto wrapped his tongue around hers and drug it into his closing his mouth to keep her tongue inside so he could stroke it. When he finally broke away for breath he sat back breathing heavily, sliding his hands under her thighs he lifted her up and lay her down on her back on the desk. He tied her socks together and secured them around the knot he had made in her ribbon so he could secure her arms over her head and attach it to one of the legs of the desk. He stared down at her and smirked, she looked like an untouched maiden on a sacrificial altar.

Reaching up he undid the first few buttons on his white school jacket so that part of his chest was shown to her. He leaned over her and started kissing her cheek moving down her neck to one of her breasts.

"Pervert!" she shrieked kicking him in the groin.

Seto hissed and dropped to his knees when she kicked him in the head; while he was down for the count she started struggling against her binds. Seto slowly climbed back to his feet and started down at her his eyes flashing with annoyance.

"That was uncalled for woman," he growled.

"I am not about to let you molest me!" snapped Pernia, her face flushing a bright crimson.

"It is not molestation if you consent to it," said Seto rolling his eyes.

"I did not consent to this!"

"You didn't not consent to it either."

"ASS!"

Seto just laughed and grabbed hold of her chin, "that's nice now give me a kiss."

"Hell no!" protested Pernia, only to have him latch onto her mouth and slide his tongue around inside it for awhile before pulling out and sighing in pleasure.

Seto moved his mouth back down to her face and slowly began to trail wet kisses down her neck. He grinned when he felt her squirm under his attention and as he moved lower he grabbed hold of her legs and spread them out so he could rest in between them; he remembered what had happened last time. He finally reached her right breast and slowly began to suck on it.

"No, no, no," said Pernia, trying to get free from the ribbon and his hands. "Eep!"

Seto grinned against her chest he had discovered a delicate spot on her body and wondered if he could have some fun with it. He pressed his tongue against it and grinned when he got an immediate response in the form of another yelp. He moved away from her one breast and latched onto the other one wondering if she had the same weak spot on that breast, she did much to his pleasure. This time however, instead of running his tongue along it he bit down on it none too gently causing her to cry out and arch her back slightly.

Pernia could not believe what was happening; she should have known he was a pervert after all he was a teenaged boy.

`Damn pervert,' she thought. "HEY!" she shouted when he bit down her stomach. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

"Tasting you," said Seto grinning, before ducking his head back down and licking her stomach of the blood that was slowly starting to seep from the wound.

Pernia watched as his head went lower down her stomach to rest in between her legs. He glanced up at her and gave her a wicked smirk before ducking his head back down and slowly began to lick her clit.

"Ah, wha, what do, do you thi, think, ah, you, you are do, doing?" demanded Pernia, squirming under his mouth and trying to throw him off of her by thrusting her hips. "Get, get your mouth out from there! You are not allowed down there! Get out, get out get out!"

"Stop sending mixed signals," said Seto, pulling away briefly to grab firm hold of her hips.

"I am NOT sending mixed signals I want you OUT!" she shouted.

"Your thrusting hips only manage to excite me more you realize?" asked Seto, his hands moving to finish undoing his shirt.

Pernia's eyes widened when she took in the rest of his well developed chest and her mouth slowly dropped open. "Oh my," whispered Pernia, her blush becoming even deeper.

Seto smirked and pressed his chest against her soft breasts pressing them down towards her body. "Are you impressed?" he asked softly.

"Uh," was the only thing she could get out of her mouth.

"Thought so," said Seto, smirking and kissing her again slipping his tongue inside her mouth while he massaged her breast.

"Get off, get off, get off!" she shouted, trying to get him off of her again.

Seto sighed and decided he had had enough of her struggling and flipped her over onto her stomach. His hands slide up her sides and around to grab her breasts again squeezing them painfully, enticing a yelp from her sweet lips. He pressed his bare chest against her naked back and nibbled on her shoulder feeling her arms strain at the ribbon and socks. He flipped her ponytail over her head so that it dangled over the top of her head.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Because I can," he whispered, in her ear slipping two of his fingers into her mouth. "Now, suck."

Pernia slowly began to suck on his fingers and swirl her tongue around them. Seto couldn't help but moan at the feeling she was raising within him and rubbed himself against her tight rare laughing when he felt her raise her hips off the side of the desk and rub against him. Moaning he pressed his own hips back down on her rubbing her harshly again the edge of the desk. Her hands gripped the desk tightly and her hips squirmed around his causing her to hiss in pain at the pressure he was applying to her to stay against the desk. His free hand fumbled for the ruler and he grabbed hold of it and sat back keeping his hips pressed firmly against her rare. He slipped his fingers out of her mouth and trailed them down her back shoving them into the crack between her butt checks and sliding them in and out.

"Ah!" Pernia cried, at the sudden intrusion.

"Did that hurt?" asked Seto, above her then without waiting for an answer. "Well, if you thought that hurt what do you think of this?" Seto pulled back his arm and slammed the ruler down on her back causing her to cry out in pain. "Tell me how much it hurts," whispered Seto in her ear. "I want to know how much I cause you pain, so don't hold back."

Pernia screamed in pain and tried to wrench herself away from him. "Please stop," she whispered. "Please stop."

"No," growled Seto, bringing his arm back and once again bringing the ruler back down across her back.

Pernia bit her bottom lip and cried out every time the ruler made contact with her body. Finally after what seemed like an eternity he set the ruler aside and slide his hands down her; over her hips, and then to his pants; he pushed them down so that nothing separated him from her and he could finish this without hindrance. He leaned over her and snatched her bag looking for something, anything that would make this easier. He grinned when he pulled out a thing of lotion and pouring some on his hands and then rubbing on his hardened crock and rubbing it into the crack between her ass.

"What are you doing?!" demanded Pernia, twisting her head about to see what he was doing.

Seto grinned grabbing a firm hold of her hips he slowly moved his crock in between the cheeks of her butt. He thrust inside of her quickly and groaned at the feeling of her tight muscles squeezing him. Slowly he began to move in and out of her moaning as she screamed in pain. He would pull out to the tip and then thrust back inside he pressed his chest against her back pressing her chest against wooden desk. His hand slipped under her body and slipped down her chest, to her stomach, to grab hold of the mound between her legs and slipping his middle finger inside her.

Pernia screams of pain turned to a mixture of pain and pleasure as fingers worked her front and his dick worked her rear. Seto groaned and bit into her shoulder hard enough to draw blood and licked it away as his hips and fingers continued to work her. She bit down on her lower lip to cover the moan that was starting to build within her throat. Seto on the other hand had no intention of covering up his pleasure at what they were doing, he let his groans feel the room and echo off the walls.

"Let me hear your screams," whispered Seto, in her ear. "I want to hear your screams of pleasure and pain."

The only sounds that escaped Pernia was a muffled scream of pleasure as he triggered her release. Seto grinned and jerked out of her rolling her onto her back and before she could utter a protest he slammed himself back into her triggering his own release. Seto pulled away and zipped himself back up as he watched her try to catch her breath. After awhile he reached over her and released her hands from the knot and started to button up his shirt while she quickly got dressed; as she was passing him to get back to the door he grabbed hold of her and slammed her into the wall grabbing her chin and kissing her brutally.

"I look forward to our next session," he whispered, letting her go.

"Go to hell Kaiba," said Pernia, storming out of the room.

"By the way," said Seto, to her back. "If you tell your uncle about what happened I will deny it."

"Fuck you," growled Pernia, looking over her shoulder.

Seto laughed walking passed her and grabbing her ass before leaving the school and climbing into the limo waiting for him. The driver for Pernia's limo rushed into the school building and hurried to her side.

"Miss. Pernia," he said, wrapping an arm around her waist and helping her to the limo. "Are you alright?"

"Yes," said Pernia, climbing into the back of the limo next to her uncle. "I am fine. I just had to deal with something after school."

Pegasus looked over his niece he knew she was hiding something from him all he had to do was figure out what. But in the meantime he would have to keep a closer eye on her around Seto Kaiba; he just knew that whatever had happened dealt with the young CEO of Kaiba Corps. All he had to do was figure out a way to prove it.
_____________________________________________________________
A uthor's Notes: Bâtard = Bastard in French and garce stupide = Stupid Bitch in French thanks to Winged for making sure they were correct. I also want to thank Platinumhearts2003 for providing the Algebra I problems because, well I forgot how to do Algebra, she suggested this url http://www.sosmath.com/algebra/solve/solve0/solve0.html#linear . I got the Algebra II problems from my old text book.

Since this takes place in the actual first season would you prefer I give him green hair and brown eyes or give him brown hair and blue eyes like in the rest of the seasons.