Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Season Seto and Pernia ❯ Acidic Pleasure ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Acidic Pleasure
Disclaimer: Don't be a shit head and do what Seto does unless you are prepared to take your loved one to the hospital and explain why she or he is naked with acid burns on their skin.
____________________________________________________________

Seto walked into the classroom and saw that Pernia was seating in her desk waiting for class to begin. The moment their eyes meet she looked away and her light blue eyes took in the senior boys' soccer team and a light blush forming on her face. He smirked and took a seat in front of her leaning back in his chair so he could inhale her scent. He sat up straight the moment the teacher walked in and looked around the room taking note of him and Pernia.

"Mr. Kaiba, Miss. Pegasus," said the teacher pushing her wired rim glasses up her nose. "Since you two were absent the last few days after school for the next couple of days you will be coming to the Chemistry lab to work on the Chemistry assignment you missed. Is that understood?"

Pernia nodded slowly feeling her blood run cold at what the teacher had said. She would be alone with Seto Kaiba in the Chemistry lab?! It wasn't that she didn't find the CEO attractive; it was just that well, he was such an ass. She blinked once and noticed that Seto was staring at her with a twisted smirk on his face. She had a feeling that he was already planning something to do with her in that fowl little mind of his. The thought that he would even consider doing something twisted and perverted with her was infuriating. She narrowed her eyes at him flipped him off; his response was a brief frown before it lifted into a twisted smirk almost as if he enjoyed her denial of her enjoyment of their last encounter.

Seto Kaiba's mind was already reeling with what he could do with her when they were finally alone together, again. It had been a month since their last intimate encounter because there had no longer been a need for him to tutor her; evidently she had started to study Algebra by herself, much to his displeasure. But since this was a group project there was no way she could stay away from him for too long. He licked his lips already feeling his blood rush to his lower anatomy and shifted in his seat wondering how he was going to make it to the end of school. His eyes wondered around the classroom and he caught sight of Nikushimi who couldn't seem to take her eyes off him and suddenly he knew one way that would help him wait till the end of the school day.

Lunch________________________________________________________

Pernia sat with her back against the same tree she had been seating under the fist day of school when Seto walked out rearranging his pants, Nikushimi not far behind him. Pernia didn't bother to look up when he walked up to stand beside her she just went right on reading her book and ignored him. Seto crouched down beside her and slipped his hand onto the inside of her thigh running it downward until she jumped slightly and finally glanced his way.

"What do you want?" she demanded, trying to situate herself better and far away from him.

"Meet me in the Chemistry lab directly after the last bell rings," said Seto, tightening his grip on her thigh. "If you show up even a second later you won't like the results; of course much like our last encounter you might end up enjoying it."

"Bastard," hissed Pernia, trying to get away from him.

Seto just laughed and pulled her to him grabbing her rare and back of her head. "Trust me," he whispered. "What I have planned for us you will fight at first but eventually you will enjoy it just like you enjoyed my math lesson." With that Seto slammed his lips into hers and bit down harshly on her bottom lip drawing blood before drawing away and walking off.


Seto smirked while he walked away knowing that if he had stayed any longer then he would have taken her against the tree and he had no intention of letting any of the other bastards at this school see her in such a state.

Pernia watched him walk off and blushed brightly already feeling herself get moist thanks to the taste of her blood in her mouth. She hurried to feet and rushed into the girl's room to press some cold water against her face and neck. She walked to the door and opened it but seeing Seto walking past she let the door swing shut again and leaned against the door trying to get the image of their previous encounter from her mind; but it just made her hotter for him and she locked the door and disappeared into one of the stalls.

She pushed her panties down and sat down on the toilet as if she were going to use the restroom but instead stuck her finger inside her vagina and started moving it around pretending that it was Seto's finger instead of her own. She moaned softly and moved her hips in time to her thrusting finger and moaned Seto's name over and over again softly and when they started to pick up she muffled them behind a fist. When it was finally over she whipped herself and her fingers off and slid her panties back up over her hips, washed her hands and then quickly left the rest room hurrying into the classroom moments before the bell rang.

Seto watched Pernia enter the room: her face flushed and her breathing slightly labored; as she passed his desk and sniffed the air around her gently and became aware of the scent of sex coming from her. His eyes narrowed at the thought of her being with another male; he had had every intention of being gentle well maybe not gentle with her but not as rough as he had been with her the last time; but if she was going to screw around on him then he would just simply have to make sure that she was aware that he wouldn't tolerate that. He wouldn't tolerate that at all.

Chemistry Lab_____________________________________________

Pernia was seating in a chair the materials needed set out neatly in front of her; she was pissed Seto Kaiba had told her to meet him in the chemistry lab directly after school and he was the one that was late.

"The bastard," muttered Pernia, under her breath. She was so busy fuming at the male she didn't hear the door open and lock silently behind the new comer. "The stupid late bastard!"

"Anyone I know?" asked Seto, coming up behind her and placing a hand on her shoulder and sliding it down to cup her breast.

Pernia nearly jumped out of her skin and turned to glare at the male CEO. "What took you so long?!" she spat. "You wanted me to be here early the least you could have done is shown up on time yourself."

"I love to see you so riled up," smirked Seto, licking the shell of her ear and giving her breast a final squeeze before taking a seat next to her. "It is so thrilling."

Pernia tried so hard to resist the urge to just slap him from here to kingdom come; it took some doing but she managed to force the urge down. She sighed and stared at him crossing her legs and her arms in front of her chest. She frowned he was looking at her strangely he was jealous of something but she just couldn't seem to put her finger on it. What did he have to be jealous of exactly?

"Stupid bitch," snarled Seto, his blue eyes flashing dangerously. "You still haven't figured it out have you?"

"Figured out what?!" spat Pernia, she had had it with his bull shit!

"You screw around with another man and don't expect me to angry?" asked Seto, barely controlling his rage. "And not only that buy you fuck him moments after talking to me?!"

"What are you talking about?" asked Pernia, her blue eyes frantically scanning the room for a quick and easy exit. "I haven't been with anyone."

"Don't you lie to me!" snapped Seto, shooting to his feet and reaching his hand out to grab her. Pernia cried out and shot to her own feet as well dashing for the nearest door. "Don't even think about it!" snapped Seto, grabbing hold of her upper arm and whirling her around to face him. "I know you were with a man! I can smell him on you!"

"I have not been with a man!" screamed Pernia nearly hysterical.

"Don't lie to me! I can smell orgasmic fluids on you," sneered Seto. "Unless," Seto trailed off and smirked. "I should have thought of it before, it should have been obvious. You screwed around by yourself imaging it was me doing it to you." Pernia flushed and looked away not wanting to see the cocky smile of his. "That's it, isn't it? I should have known that you wouldn't be able to stop dreaming of me; even though you try to deny your desire. I will however have to punish you for thinking you can have fun without me."

That said Seto grabbed her throat and pinned her down on the table his free hand undoing the ribbon and then the blouse leaving her bra covered chest visible to his hungry eyes. He smirked and lowered his mouth to her neck attacking it with rough bites while he tied her hands above her head and to the gas valves for the burners when heating chemicals (didn't know what the hell they were called). When he pulled away from her lips he smirked and stood upright moving to the cabinets to remove two beakers and one of the less acidic acids. Pernia watched him wearily has he filled one of the beakers with cold water and the other one with the acid. The reason for him doing so hit her like a blow he meant to use them on her.

"You can't!" she started, only to have it cut off when his hand gripped her neck cutting off some of her oxygen and he poured a small stream of acid on her stomach followed by the cold water.

Her breathing was heavy and tears streamed down her face as she struggled for breath and against the pain. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself elsewhere, it was short lived however, when he poured some acid followed by water on her shoulder burning through the clothing to the skin.

"If you do not stop I will tell my Uncle," hissed Pernia.

"If you tell your uncle I will stop all activities with him and halt the partnership we are creating," retorted Seto, licking the tip of her nose.

Pernia remained silent knowing that a partnership with Kaiba Corps was what her uncle needed to get a project of his off the ground. She shifted her hips slightly under him and causing his arousal to stiffen.

Pernia groaned when his hands moved to her hips and he pushed her skirt up above her hips; with a smirk he ran his fingers along her opening through the already soaked material and smiled down at her licking his lips. He chuckled when she moved her hips up slightly in an attempt to get him to take her. He chuckled he wasn't about to give into her yet. Taking hold of the acid he poured a small stream down her thigh in the form of a vine and quickly followed it with the water.

He barely noticed the fact that her body was shaking with silent sobs has he refilled the beaker with water and set it down beside the acid beaker. He then lowered his mouth to hers and shoved his tongue inside stroking her own to bring up her passions for him instead of her pain and fear of him. He wanted her to be afraid of him and of what he would do to her if she ever turned her back on him; but now was not the time to punish her. He would wait and do that later. He pulled away and ignored her whimper at the loss of his warmth. He chuckled and moved his hands so he could remove his jacket and reveal to the woman under him his nicely muscled chest. Her eyes looked over his muscles before lifting to meet his he smirked and lowered himself back down filling the heat of her stomach on his abs. Her legs moved up and she braced the heels on the desk tightening her thighs together so she could keep him pressed against her.

Seto would have none about that though he pulled back and ran his hands up her sides and pushed her bra up above her breasts nuzzling his face in between them. His tongue snaked out and he licked the skin between her breasts before biting down on the skin harshly; causing her to cry out in pain. Seto drew back and licked the blood from his lips her blood was sweeter then chocolate and fine wine. His hands slid to her hips and grabbed her panties and slowly removed them; his eyes taking in her opening which was dripping with fluids how he wanted to taste them. He dropped them onto his briefcase before ducking his head in between her legs and started licking up the fluids smirking at her moans. One of her legs was draped over his shoulder her foot pressing against his back and the other one was pressing against his other shoulder.

Finally Seto pulled back and started down at her still clothed but oh so revealing to him; he chuckled and slide his hands down his body watching for her reaction has he slide his hand into his pants and grabbed hold of his dick squeezing it in its tight confines he watched her and chuckled her eyes were hooded and her breathing was labored. He slipped his hands out of his pants so he could unbutton them and slip them down lower on his hips; he untied her hands and pulled her off the desk and onto her knees cupping her chin he forced her to take his thick dick deep into her thoart. He moaned while she ran her tongue and teeth over his sensitive flesh and thrust his hips in time with the thrusts of her mouth. When it was over he sat down and forced her to straddle him with her back against his chest and his hands holding her legs apart before thrusting inside of her. She moaned and grabbed hold of his head has her muscles helped her to rise up and down on his lap.

Seto groaned when he felt himself coming closer to release he dropped one of her legs so that her curled toes brushed the floor and poured the rest of the acid on her body quickly pouring the entire beaker of water on her body and shivering in pleasure when the cold water trailed down her body and over his balls. Finally after what seemed like a short period of time Pernia's muscles tightened their grip on Seto and she felt her fluids spill onto his lap and he quickly followed with his own orgasm. When he got off his high he placed her down on her stomach and pressed himself against her rare end. He slide his fingers into her mouth and started licking her ear smirking when she started sucking on his fingers with the same gusto she had used to suck on his dick. He grinned and slipped his free hand down her body and into rare end sliding his finger in and out of her quickly adding two more fingers to his hole.

Finally he removed his fingers from her mouth and slipped it into the hole replacing the other fingers and working it open a little more since the last time they had experienced an encounter. Finally he removed his fingers and replaced them with his dick and start pounding into her his face lifting into an egotistical smirk as she started moaning loudly.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

Seto started laughing through his moans knowing she wouldn't be able to ignore him now that he was making her scream like a whore. After awhile he felt himself start getting closer to his orgasm and grabbed some more acid and in neat script wrote his name on her back before turning the water on and filling a beaker with water and dumping it onto her back. He moaned and pulled himself out of her rare end and started fixing himself up stashing her panties into his brief case and watching has she fixed her hair and smoothed out her now arranged clothing.

"I can't wait to get my hands on you again," said Seto, licking her lips catching her mouth in a quick kiss.

"Give them back," said Pernia, ignoring him.

"No," smirked Seto, walking out of the room with her following behind.

"Why not?!"

"Wouldn't you like to know," smirked Seto, whirling around and before she could react sliding his hand up her skirt and brushing against her folds.

Pernia gasped and he used that to get away and before she could get a hold of herself he was already being speed away in his limo.

"Bastard," muttered Pernia under her breath and climbing into her own limo.